What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
InShot_20230516_225013381.jpg

IK's days are numbered. I am pretty much sure that Asim Munir will murder IK in next few days. He will not even allow IK to hold Jalsa this Thursday in MuridKe.

I am also sure that people will not spare Asim Munir. The only thing left to be seen is how and when. On the side note, Bajwa would be happy these days that Asim has taken all the hate and miseries which Bajwa collected in his 6 years.

I hope nothing of this sort happens because in that case, we will be fighting a two front war rather than indians.
InshaALLAH sir but all the signals coming out right now point in this direction. Wo apney dehka na about the OPS in Balochistan, how they are politicising that, its a genuine operation where militants were caught with high tech kit but people are saying that is all nonsense, it's "eye wash" and the problem is sir, that ISPR's reputation has been so severely tarnished that people not even PTI just some agitators on social media have been posting memes about the Funeral Procession of the Shaheed soldiers. This has all been engineered and is now blowing back in a lot of peoples faces.

Please I ask people pray for Pakistan, that we can weather this storm, that some sort of parlay is effective, that some middle ground can be achieved. At this rate, the next generation of overseas Pakistanis will be like 3rd Gen Afghans when it comes to views on Pakistan.

IK's days are numbered. I am pretty much sure that Asim Munir will murder IK in next few days. He will not even allow IK to hold Jalsa this Thursday in MuridKe.

I am also sure that people will not spare Asim Munir. The only thing left to be seen is how and when. On the side note, Bajwa would be happy these days that Asim has taken all the hate and miseries which Bajwa collected in his 6 years.
I don't think * that will happen, in my opinion the more likely scenario is exile, Altaf Hussain treatment. (Allah maaf Karey).

Published on May 16, 2023 08:16 PM IST
Follow Us
Loading video

Dramatic scenes were witnessed on Islamabad High Court premises after PTI leader and former Pakistan minister Fawad Chaudhry ran inside court to evade rearrest.​

😆

Adil Raja is using Youtube to earn money, pure and simple. I know people will disagree with me here. I know some members here hold him in high regard, but his YouTube channel is just that, it's a youtube channel. He invites guests to talk for ages, insulting anyone and everyone with largely baseless allegations, offers no concrete solutions to the malaise and just chills.

He even stole this's artists artwork and posted it on his community page without attributing it to the original content creator:
View attachment 930070

I did mention to @Jango and a couple of others that they should take his words with a grain of salt because my cousin knew him directly when he was in the army and he didn't have great things to say about him, chalo, that is between him and Allah. But Adil Raja sb with respect is not an authoritative source, he is making a lot of money from creator revenue, he is feeding people will half-truths and maligning anyone because he has a platform.

Also how can someone who worked in Intelligence put active duty personnel at risk by sharing their voice notes on a public forum about very high security conversations, as if junior officers would know what is being discussed by Command in GHQ. He has said on multiple occasions, he is not a PTI supporter, he has done this to distance himself, he has some sort of issue with the military but he is stoking the embers and sitting in London, it doesn't effect him, ask those who are having their backs broken right now in Jail in Pakistan, ask them what the outcome of fanning the flames is.

Honestly A LOT of people will have blood on their hands by the end of this.

The generals are used to bringing in PMs and dismissing them. They go home quietly and wait till next time. This time I think there are three things that are different:

1. Imran Khan's popularity and refusal to submit.
2. The presence of vast numbers of young people on social media.
3. Ex-army officers like Adil Raja and Haider Mehdi feeding information about the inner workings of the army.

I agree that not everything Adil Raja says should be believed 100%, but he has contributed a lot. He may have started off with good intensions but his success is getting to that point where it has acquired monetary value. So, in order to keep creating new material he's started to make mistakes. He's saying things without verifying them, like he posted a video of a woman being abused by police and then deleted it after a viewer pointed out that it is an old one.

For me, he's still a better person to listen to then the army controlled media in Pakistan.

Yes sir, woh to maney Saifullah bahi ko mana be kia tha, but looking at it objectively, who am I in the grand scheme of things, I am a nobody :lol:.

However, even a respected Brig (R) sb had a meeting with Khan Sb and Saifullah in Islamabad and told him you need to be careful about who you take into confidence, but that Bani Gala incident left Imran Khan so incensed that he just wouldn't see as my cousin puts it "the forest for the trees"... A lot of self serving people surrounded Imran Khan when his star was high, they misguided him, the turned him against CPEC, created an atmosphere where he was having to constantly put out fires to the front and the back of him, but these "YES MEN" just sat there in Islamabad and in Lahore and kept saying "KHAAN JI, KHAAN SB, YOU ARE GREAT".

All the while they knew full well, what was going on. They had several chances to sit down on a table and hash out an amicable solution, but that doesn't suit their vested interests. Even now, the SMT (Social Media) team of PTI is playing a dangerous game of posting videos of Gandapur Sb swearing and threatening Rana and others, they don't understand, this is adding to the flame, they want to make PTI an example and these people are giving them the excuse to do just that.
You might also know the precise reason why our coas doesn't like Imran Khan and doesn't consider him a Sadiq o Ameen.. there was a specific incident... After which ik pushed bajwa to remove him from isi lead role.

Some very close aides of ik constantly misguided him...

You might also know the precise reason why our coas doesn't like Imran Khan and doesn't consider him a Sadiq o Ameen.. there was a specific incident... After which ik pushed bajwa to remove him from isi lead role.

Some very close aides of ik constantly misguided him...
Yes sir I am aware of that from the horses mouth so to speak, and out of respect for Imran Khan I will not mention it here. It's a real shame, as I said by the end of this A LOT of people will have blood on their hands, god is watching.

It took a high profile person like IK to be able to gather enough of the public. I don't think there is a bigger character than him in Pakistan. He is the only opportunity there is to correct course.

Any other leader would either be sidelined/killed or would have to bend the knee to the Sharifs or Zardaris.

Only way to win is to get 5-10 million people out on the streets to make a statement.

InshaALLAH sir but all the signals coming out right now point in this direction. Wo apney dehka na about the OPS in Balochistan, how they are politicising that, its a genuine operation where militants were caught with high tech kit but people are saying that is all nonsense, it's "eye wash" and the problem is sir, that ISPR's reputation has been so severely tarnished that people not even PTI just some agitators on social media have been posting memes about the Funeral Procession of the Shaheed soldiers. This has all been engineered and is now blowing back in a lot of peoples faces.

Please I ask people pray for Pakistan, that we can weather this storm, that some sort of parlay is effective, that some middle ground can be achieved. At this rate, the next generation of overseas Pakistanis will be like 3rd Gen Afghans when it comes to views on Pakistan.

I don't think * that will happen, in my opinion the more likely scenario is exile, Altaf Hussain treatment. (Allah maaf Karey).
This is Ik. He will neither surrender nor run away.

It took a high profile person like IK to be able to gather enough of the public. I don't think there is a bigger character than him in Pakistan. He is the only opportunity there is to correct course.

Any other leader would either be sidelined/killed or would have to bend the knee to the Sharifs or Zardaris.
IK is a beautiful soul, just misguided. I attended his first election rally in Mianwali, back then he had 25 supporters mainly Maghdooms, Niazis and from DI Khan and Tank the Gandapurs. No one used to give him the time of day, no one saw him as a politician, then when his star rose and he started securing votes all of a sudden these vultures, these parsites crawled out of the woodwork and attached themselves to him, misguiding him and leading him away from the initial objective he had set for himself.

Ask yourself this, behind every visionary leaders fall, is always a cabal of corrupt hangers on. The hangers on always survive, because that's what parasites do, when the host is about to die, they jump ship. It fills my chest with pride, that despite all that has happened, Imran Khan's supporters, the people of Pakistan haven't abandoned him. God bless you Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom