What's new

Imran Khan: Pakistan military is 'petrified' of elections

I live in Britain, I watched Jimmy Saville as a Kid. After its death the truth came pouring out and it was a huge matter of public interest! More people have been exposed all the while working at the bbc.

Not sure how you can so easily make it out to be something that's just a mere storm in a tea cup.
I'm not, I'm asking you if people are even talking about it?

I've occasionally go to the UK, and have family there. I talked about this with my aunt who's a social worker there. Her biggest frustration was that after a week everyone stopped talking about it because people really don't give a shit about child abuse in the UK when it's a rich white man doing it.

I'm not, I'm asking you if people are even talking about it?

I've occasionally go to the UK, and have family there. I talked about this with my aunt who's a social worker there. Her biggest frustration was that after a week everyone stopped talking about it because people really don't give a shit about child abuse in the UK when it's a rich white man doing it.
Yes, its still a matter in the public conscious, those generation who didn't know saville now know of him due to his heinous activities. Its still a matter of relevance because it led to other famous personalities being exposed. Furthermore this brought into questioning alot of safeguards and ofcourse there were powerful people protecting saville from a top position.

many people came forward who were denied justice and couldn't do much. For years news about saville continued to appear in the media as his lewd escapades were brought into the open.

Yes, its still a matter in the public conscious, those generation who didn't know saville now know of him due to his heinous activities. Its still a matter of relevance because it led to other famous personalities being exposed. Furthermore this brought into questioning alot of safeguards and ofcourse there were powerful people protecting saville from a top position.

many people came forward who were denied justice and couldn't do much. For years news about saville continued to appear in the media as his lewd escapades were brought into the open.
You could have fooled me, because just in case I was wrong I literally messaged my aunt and cousins and they all told me a few hours ago that no one is talking about it. This is pretty much out of the public lime light.

Bollywood Broadcasting Channel should just quit the political section completely.

You could have fooled me, because just in case I was wrong I literally messaged my aunt and cousins and they all told me a few hours ago that no one is talking about it. This is pretty much out of the public lime light.
well that's their view. Its still in the public conscious.

Well, the fauji's successfully fooled people for a very long time. i used to have debates with my bengali friends who I have known for more than 30 years. Today, Seeing what's happening I have had to reflect on things and realise what fauji's are. they are the continuation of the british colonial setup.

even the british army no longer has those colonial things in its military. but its continues here.

to please mai baap amrika they will do anything, LGBTQ+ etc is a small fish in the grand scheme of things when retirement in Florida is the goal.

thats why I say; وردی پاکستان دی نوکری امریکا دی

These hamarkhors will sell everything and anything that pays a penny. Iqbal is right, shaken the walls of this establishment down and bring these haramkhors to their knees. French style revolution is a must. I am surprised how long can Pak people take this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom