What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7000+ supporters and workers of the party across Pakistan are in custody of the police and various law enforcement agencies. They have not been presented in any court after being arrested.

Fawad Ch and Pervaiz Khattak will the the second and third people to consider leaving PTI.

"Their" intention is to create a perception that the ship is sinking and that people are abandoning it. However, what they fail to realize is that even if all the prominent PTI leaders were to turn their backs on Imran Khan, he would still enjoy more popularity than all other politicians in the nation combined. It would take nothing less than Imran Khan himself giving up to discourage ordinary citizens from supporting him.

Happy about her daughter..

She not only sided with Asad Toor against a lady reporter when he did a controversial and a very objectionable vlog against her, but also represented him in the court.

She is a misguided liberal who almost always opposes and criticizes Islamic values.
Yes and now she is paying the price for it. Let’s not do the same mistake lest we also pay the price and see someone else rejoice at our suffering.

If Pakistanis don't rise up against mass custodial torture now, prepare to remain silent forever... I am NOT a fan of this woman and her thoughts, but she is still a woman, a mother and a daughter... The desperation, the utter helplessness you see in her posts, her sense of abandonment, it is playing out for literally thousands of families in Pakistan RIGHT NOW, in REAL TIME.

FwQr-kCWYAI55jr
View attachment 930065
I have no sympathy with her.. I only care about her mother who is a genuine lady and a real human rights activist. She has always presented imrans govt. as some kind of abuser of human rights while fully knowing what human rights abuses look like. She is now experiencing how they feel. She is just after her mother... before her arrest, she hasn't uttered a word on any other incident involving imrans supporters whether they are women or children. These kind of hypocrite liberals may die crying I don't care because I know that the moment her mother is released, she would go into hiding.

I will not sympathize with anyone in future who keeps quiet in these testing times. And the time we all know will come.

My analysis and projection:
Military courts under government will crush PTI, its workers and independent thinking Pakistanis
Medium level general insurgency will follow in KPK
Insurgency in Baluchistan will pick up steam
Governance in Punjab and Sindh will erode
Massive exodus of capable/educated people from Pakistan will accelerate
Taxation will become onerous with an economic contraction and eventual collapse (as minds and capabilities erode/escape the jungle)
Dark chapter in Pakistan akin to Egypt and Chile
Pakistan will tetter to irrelevance China will get blocked in CPEC in Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis will disconnect from Pakistan impacting Pakistan in ways unimaginable
The Pakistani national cohesion and social/legal contract will go asunder
Military will be unable to control what will follow - a slow balkanisation and de-nuclearization of Pakistan

In simple words : Janaza of Pakistan !

Unless the people get a moral conscience, nothing will happen. The educated classes cannot coexist with jahils. It would be better to move somewhere safer. That's what the Sharifs and Zardaris want, they want to chase away all the educated middle/upper class folk so they can be left to rule over the jahils.

Pakistan is run by gangsters. No wonder it's had a 50 year brain drain. No rational person would live in a place with no law and order and justice. No wonder there has been 20+ years of terrorism. It's a basket case.
The brain drain that is about to hit Pakistan will change everything. Just wait for a few years.

My analysis and projection:
Military courts under government will crush PTI, its workers and independent thinking Pakistanis
Medium level general insurgency will follow in KPK
Insurgency in Baluchistan will pick up steam
Governance in Punjab and Sindh will erode
Massive exodus of capable/educated people from Pakistan will accelerate
Taxation will become onerous with an economic contraction and eventual collapse (as minds and capabilities erode/escape the jungle)
Dark chapter in Pakistan akin to Egypt and Chile
Pakistan will tetter to irrelevance China will get blocked in CPEC in Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis will disconnect from Pakistan impacting Pakistan in ways unimaginable
The Pakistani national cohesion and social/legal contract will go asunder
Military will be unable to control what will follow - a slow balkanisation and de-nuclearization of Pakistan

Military's Analysis:
We arrest and exemplify 30-50K people (ban most political parties)
This will chill the troublemakers and people will return to their normal sub-sistance
We establish the writ of the government in all provinces
We establish a politburo single party rule back-stopped by the army
We build governance back into the system
We nurture back into people a love of Army
We bring investment from ME and China (US is lost)
We uplift people's life and economic condition (while taking our major share)
We continue with a military apparatus and patronage and economic system
The last man in uniform protects the flank of the one before (as we enrich the military class)
System continues with a new model 2.0

Why the military's analysis fails:
Governance will not return with a political class that is not followed by people (this time it is not a Bhugti or Bhutto)
Military always required locals to support their efforts. Their locals today barely survive in Baluchistan and KPK. In Sindh they have given the entire province to the Zardari group. They will restart MQM as well.
Punjab is lost right now - they'll work the TLP and South Punjab LJ and Madrassa culture - and that will unravel Punjab
Economy will not return without the progressive and educated class that is leaving in droves
The expat PK population will revolt and cause immeasurable damage
Country will give rise to localized and parochial interests as national narrative will be ripped
Governance will become more and more difficult
Crime will sky-rocket
India will take advantage and balance the scales against our interests - they just need to quietly nudge us over the cliff
Establishment Model 2.0 will fail and with it Pakistan

Last edited:

Adil raja ki baaton ko filter laga liya karain
Adil Raja is using Youtube to earn money, pure and simple. I know people will disagree with me here. I know some members here hold him in high regard, but his YouTube channel is just that, it's a youtube channel. He invites guests to talk for ages, insulting anyone and everyone with largely baseless allegations, offers no concrete solutions to the malaise and just chills.

He even stole this's artists artwork and posted it on his community page without attributing it to the original content creator:
1684272483089.png

I did mention to @Jango and a couple of others that they should take his words with a grain of salt because my cousin knew him directly when he was in the army and he didn't have great things to say about him, chalo, that is between him and Allah. But Adil Raja sb with respect is not an authoritative source, he is making a lot of money from creator revenue, he is feeding people will half-truths and maligning anyone because he has a platform.

Also how can someone who worked in Intelligence put active duty personnel at risk by sharing their voice notes on a public forum about very high security conversations, as if junior officers would know what is being discussed by Command in GHQ. He has said on multiple occasions, he is not a PTI supporter, he has done this to distance himself, he has some sort of issue with the military but he is stoking the embers and sitting in London, it doesn't effect him, ask those who are having their backs broken right now in Jail in Pakistan, ask them what the outcome of fanning the flames is.

Honestly A LOT of people will have blood on their hands by the end of this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom