What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any updates regarding Imran Riaz Khan. There are several negative news circulating in media about him.

If Pakistanis don't rise up against mass custodial torture now, prepare to remain silent forever... I am NOT a fan of this woman and her thoughts, but she is still a woman, a mother and a daughter... The desperation, the utter helplessness you see in her posts, her sense of abandonment, it is playing out for literally thousands of families in Pakistan RIGHT NOW, in REAL TIME.

FwQr-kCWYAI55jr
1684270498969.png

Attachments

• 1684270416264.png
    1684270416264.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
If Pakistanis don't rise up against mass custodial torture now, prepare to remain silent forever... I am NOT a fan of this woman and her thoughts, but she is still a woman, a mother and a daughter... The desperation, the utter helplessness you see in her posts, her sense of abandonment, it is playing out for literally thousands of families in Pakistan RIGHT NOW, in REAL TIME.

FwQr-kCWYAI55jr
View attachment 930065

What have you guys done to your country :tsk:

PDM and its corrupt military backers is a face of Pakistan which has been allowed to become like this. Now you have a mad dog attacking everyone and everything.

Those that support them and back them wont be safe either, nepotism leads to more brutality, these corrupt leaders once they get rid of PTI will turn on their own because they wont trust anybody to keep themselves safe.

Why are the army unwilling to back IK? I don't understand. He has the biggest political party in the country and well respected abroad. In his tenure the army were lauded especially how they worked together after balakot strikes. It would be win win. Why have they totally turned against him?

Because the army's top brass are puppy dogs of the United States. Pakistan is of huge importance from geographical and strategic standpoint. IK wants a Pakistan which dictates its own policies and not have them dictated from outside. This is something the US can't afford thus why the regime change operation was activated. IK's trip to Russia was too high risk and set Bajwas a$$ on fire as well as his commanders in Washington. Pakistan must remain in the firm control of the Zionists, and the army top brass will do anything necessary to keep it that way so that they can continue to exploit the masses to enjoy unrivalled luxury. Only the people of Pakistan can take back control now.....they know what they need to do, but it's a matter of how desperately they want true independence. May the Lord help us.

The agency that rounded up its own civilians on mere suspicion and sent to Gitmo can do anything.
I ve seen them attack Liberty police Station because some captain's ego got hurt(when I was in college) Slap a teen kid for wearing shorts by an MP at Fortress stadium and put them under arrest.Hit and run civil vehicles, beat up Ranges at events in Fortress Stadium as they are lesser of a force I guess? I grew up in LHE Cantt walking distance to Jinnah House. I lived in a 1-acre private house there by the Church and I've seen what these a-holes are capable of.
these shithole so-called patriots will end p with nothing one day, abandoned by 90 percent of the politicians who will run away. This is not a political statement. This shit army liberated Ray Davis because they are slaves. NY Times wrote a very nice piece on it. This is not about PTi. This is about Pakistan. I am pretty much done being a ****! Sorry guys. Not sure why anyone thinks PML /PPP will have it easy even if PTI was taken out of the game. You guys will die a slave.

Negotiators from the Kingdom of SA arrive in Pakistan for mediation talks.

If it is found that America, China, Saudi Arabia, or any other country was supporting the generals in committing these atrocities then that country can kiss good bye to Pakistan for a long time. The Pakistani public will not forget these events and will turn against that country for a long time.

You’re happy they are torturing an old woman?
Happy about her daughter..

She not only sided with Asad Toor against a lady reporter when he did a controversial and a very objectionable vlog against her, but also represented him in the court.

She is a misguided liberal who almost always opposes and criticizes Islamic values.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom