What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup looks like pti is going to be disbanded ,maybe a new party will be formed who knows at this point. Bus Allah Madad karay Pakistani logo ki

Army officers are under the illusion that the current situation will eventually fade away, and they assert that they have witnessed even more dire circumstances in the past. However, if we look at our history, we can see that ostracizing the younger generation and turning the educated population against the state, as we witnessed in East Pakistan, can have permanent and devastating consequences.

So, even if their efforts to dissolve PTI and marginalize Imran Khan are successful, or even worse, if they resort to eliminating him, and subsequently orchestrate rigged elections to reinstate the PDM, they will be unable to reverse the catastrophe that has already been set in motion. This path will inevitably lead to the utter destruction of Pakistan, with irreversible consequences.

Regardless of our desire to deny it, Pakistan is now beyond salvation.

FwRcm8dWcAAK3mT

Adil Raja is using Youtube to earn money, pure and simple. I know people will disagree with me here. I know some members here hold him in high regard, but his YouTube channel is just that, it's a youtube channel. He invites guests to talk for ages, insulting anyone and everyone with largely baseless allegations, offers no concrete solutions to the malaise and just chills.

He even stole this's artists artwork and posted it on his community page without attributing it to the original content creator:
View attachment 930070

I did mention to @Jango and a couple of others that they should take his words with a grain of salt because my cousin knew him directly when he was in the army and he didn't have great things to say about him, chalo, that is between him and Allah. But Adil Raja sb with respect is not an authoritative source, he is making a lot of money from creator revenue, he is feeding people will half-truths and maligning anyone because he has a platform.

Also how can someone who worked in Intelligence put active duty personnel at risk by sharing their voice notes on a public forum about very high security conversations, as if junior officers would know what is being discussed by Command in GHQ. He has said on multiple occasions, he is not a PTI supporter, he has done this to distance himself, he has some sort of issue with the military but he is stoking the embers and sitting in London, it doesn't effect him, ask those who are having their backs broken right now in Jail in Pakistan, ask them what the outcome of fanning the flames is.

Honestly A LOT of people will have blood on their hands by the end of this.
He is one of those who are the reason of many addresses by Imran Khan that took him further away from the establishment.

A few times, whatever he uttered was also repeated by Imran Khan.

1857 people were punished for their actions , however in end what happened people opted for freedom

India is free
Bangladesh is free

Pakistan it seems is still not there yet but it will attain it's freedom as well

Also to let people know because this entire bastard affair has been a distraction, our enemy to the east has just completed the most complex battle exercise for mountain terrain warfare. Look between the lines! @LeGenD
Karnataka loss can spur them into another adventure. Their elections are next year. Remember Uri, Balakot what’s to say they won’t do the same old trick to shore up support like just prior to last two elections.

But no we have to fight our own people.

Thats really great thinking, we can see Indians doing just that for years, we are always playing catch up, hope for all expat be successful.
Nope, I don't agree with that... Because once it will all pass, the new leadership will be more capable and people loving.

But the scars of current era won't fade in young minds. I am more concerned about those who leave the country with bitter memories.. they will be lethal.

He is one of those who are the reason of many addresses by Imran Khan that took him further away from the establishment.

A few times, whatever he uttered was also repeated by Imran Khan.
Yes sir, woh to maney Saifullah bahi ko mana be kia tha, but looking at it objectively, who am I in the grand scheme of things, I am a nobody :lol:.

However, even a respected Brig (R) sb had a meeting with Khan Sb and Saifullah in Islamabad and told him you need to be careful about who you take into confidence, but that Bani Gala incident left Imran Khan so incensed that he just wouldn't see as my cousin puts it "the forest for the trees"... A lot of self serving people surrounded Imran Khan when his star was high, they misguided him, the turned him against CPEC, created an atmosphere where he was having to constantly put out fires to the front and the back of him, but these "YES MEN" just sat there in Islamabad and in Lahore and kept saying "KHAAN JI, KHAAN SB, YOU ARE GREAT".

All the while they knew full well, what was going on. They had several chances to sit down on a table and hash out an amicable solution, but that doesn't suit their vested interests. Even now, the SMT (Social Media) team of PTI is playing a dangerous game of posting videos of Gandapur Sb swearing and threatening Rana and others, they don't understand, this is adding to the flame, they want to make PTI an example and these people are giving them the excuse to do just that.

Nope, I don't agree with that... Because once it will all pass, the new leadership will be more capable and people loving.

But the scars of current era won't fade in young minds. I am more concerned about those who leave the country with bitter memories.. they will be lethal.
you maybe optimistic but we do need educated expat in foreign politics that's the only way forward to sway policy makers in west.

I agree a hundred percent. The greatest threat to Pakistan's future will be the revenge of the Pakistani Diaspora. This is a calculation that no one in Pakistan is quantifying. It will have the most negative impact on Pakistan.

Thats really great thinking, we can see Indians doing just that for years, we are always playing catch up, hope for all expat be successful.
Fcuk it man I will finance any such move and people who are gonna be forced leave their country are gonna do the same. We are at not this point but if they get their way. Overseas Pakistanis will start moving their family members out of Pakistan. Pakistani Diaspora is too big and increasingly getting influential in their respective countries. Pakistani generals wont be able to find a place to live in west.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom