What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
valley.gif

31% votes actually as per the 2018 general elections.

But same PTI lost 9 out of 11 bye elections during times of its own government from 2020 till 2021. PTI was unable to regain its own seats which it won in 2018 general elections.

Same PTI in writing assured Supreme Court of Pakistan in 2019 that it will conduct local body elections across Punjab. But those elections were conducted in 2021 which PTI lost overwhelmingly. After 8.5 years of power in KPK PTI not only lost 50 out of 64 Tehsil chairmen but also faced defeat in the city mayor elections in the largest cities of KPK including Peshawar. The delay was also unconstitutional. The defeat was inevitable.
Same blunder is committed by PDM now. They are scared because they criminally underestimated the gravity of situation....have and must face consequences.

Popularity in politics is an extremely temporary phenomenon. If Imran khan has gained popularity by creating anti American & anti establishment narratives, then he should have had indulged with the stake holders in considerate manner. He has miscalculated severely by picking up establishment. It's my opinion just.

What i expected once that Imran Khan being graduate of Oxford, President of Bradford university will be able to fill the vacuum left by BeNazir Bhutto by not repeating the same blunders of 90s. Again my perspective.

Rana Sanaullah is pit bull of same category whose howling keeps reminding every Pakistani that next voter turn out should be 90% atleast in order to systematically erase such filth from our political turf. But again, i still wonder why and how Imran allowed Sheikh Rasheed to be that much close ? Ask yourself Sir, was that man that much capable to become Railways or Interior Minister of PTI government ? I can take many figures who should have been behind bars.

No one can justify whatever is happening right now.

While I agree with most of what you have written, I would like to emphasize that it's not solely about Imran Khan himself. Undoubtedly, Imran Khan possesses numerous flaws and is far from perfect. However, what sets him apart is his ability to unite the nation and instill hope among its people. Considering the available alternatives, Imran Khan emerges as the most favorable option for Pakistan by a significant margin.

The reason someone like myself, who is not affiliated with PTI and did not vote for any candidate in the last election, would advocate for Imran Khan is because of his ability to inspire and unite people. As a lifelong Bhuttoist and ex- PPP office bearer, my support for Imran Khan stems from recognizing the potential he holds to bring positive change and progress to the country, I see him as the best option for Pakistan's advancement and the betterment of its people.

Last edited:
Professors who came from abroad to teach here are picked up and tortured for excercising a democratic right.

Way to go chaps.

Jo ginay chunay parhay likhay log mulk main hai unhain bhi bhaga do.

Enjoy ruling over a mob of bher bakrian, aur phir har saal 14 August par ISPR songs ki batti bana kar andar lay lena.
Maza aayega..

Playtime's over.

@Jango , @waz , @LeGenD Please take out the trash. Emotions are already high. Don't need flaming
What's your secret of not being banned by whiskey handlers here??

Military trials expected to start between the 19th to the 22nd of May.
It's key spot..we all know it has never worked ..I e you can't block a party ..but question is will PTI become a pet of establishment or will it bring all those people to justice

What happened to Tehreek e Labaik ?
The theory was Boys were going to use it against PTI, or is their next pawn after PDM fails completely? Along with MQM in KHI, which is in full rebuilding mode.

My analysis and projection:
Military courts under government will crush PTI, its workers and independent thinking Pakistanis
Medium level general insurgency will follow in KPK
Insurgency in Baluchistan will pick up steam
Governance in Punjab and Sindh will erode
Massive exodus of capable/educated people from Pakistan will accelerate
Taxation will become onerous with an economic contraction and eventual collapse (as minds and capabilities erode/escape the jungle)
Dark chapter in Pakistan akin to Egypt and Chile
Pakistan will tetter to irrelevance China will get blocked in CPEC in Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis will disconnect from Pakistan impacting Pakistan in ways unimaginable
The Pakistani national cohesion and social/legal contract will go asunder
Military will be unable to control what will follow - a slow balkanisation and de-nuclearization of Pakistan

By saying eia ka naebudo , or la ilaha illallah in seysat is wrong ? Lakh de lanat tery tay , pata nhi kis kisam k khoti k buchy apky ap ko librandu samjhty hain
Why using Religion when single mistake can become blasphemy in this country, You saw shooter interview regarding Imran khan?? Same thing happened with Junaid Jamshed, Also many other examples. Including MNAs. Like Ahsan Iqbal.

Why using Religion when single mistake can become blasphemy in this country, You saw shooter interview regarding Imran khan?? Same thing happened with Junaid Jamshed, Also many other examples. Including MNAs. Like Ahsan Iqbal.
He was planted by Dirty Harry, he was not religious extremist but was a mol of lumber 1

My analysis and projection:
Military courts under government will crush PTI, its workers and independent thinking Pakistanis
Medium level general insurgency will follow in KPK
Insurgency in Baluchistan will pick up steam
Governance in Punjab and Sindh will erode
Massive exodus of capable/educated people from Pakistan will accelerate
Taxation will become onerous with an economic contraction and eventual collapse (as minds and capabilities erode/escape the jungle)
Dark chapter in Pakistan akin to Egypt and Chile
Pakistan will tetter to irrelevance China will get blocked in CPEC in Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis will disconnect from Pakistan impacting Pakistan in ways unimaginable
The Pakistani national cohesion and social/legal contract will go asunder
Military will be unable to control what will follow - a slow balkanisation and de-nuclearization of Pakistan

The saddest part is that we can see it coming but we can't do anything about it

Chess match between haramkhor generals and Khan is on its final stage. Generals have played their last move, kidnaping and torturing Pakistanis to instil fear. Now they are waiting for the results. Last move from khan? - well it's not his move to make. It comes down to people of Pakistan. Have they understood the message? Are they willing to put everything on line for true freedom? If people still respond in numbers and are able to protest for couple of days straight, I believe it will be the end of Whisky COAS.

Very big ask from people of Pakistan and it's their choice to make. Every person has to do a self evaluation and decide what's important to them. Freedom and a prosperous Pakistan or staying in slave to Zardari, Sharif's and their master Army Generals.

We as muslims have to hope till our dying breath. Allah's help is near and with every hardship comes ease. People of Pakistan have been suffering and InshAllah soon the suffering will end.

c4b12dca-3247-4017-ac95-f30cf2be1cda.JPG

Ya Allah rescue people of Pakistan from corrupt generals and politicians who are acting like firaun. Give people of Pakistanis strength to fight and guide them to victory. Amen

Was just thinking about this.

We have officers turning on other officers to get in the good books of the crooks in charge of the institution.

What kind of culture will this promote?

Sharifs and Zardaris have destroyed the army. This level of nepotism will eat into the professionalism and give it another 10 years it will become as dysfunctional as the politicians. Sharifs and Zardaris are the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan.

Was just thinking about this.

We have officers turning on other officers to get in the good books of the crooks in charge of the institution.

What kind of culture will this promote?
This is what happens when you lose the stock! @Jango and I got pilloried for saying this months ago. @Jango
Allah please spare my nation and her people. Please spare us from the calamity that is right around the corner. Give us the fortitude and courage to withstand the horrors we are about to face.

I warned everyone in April/May of last year. I am sad to say I was right. You will always loose a gunfight when you are armed with a knife.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom