What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No mercy! No mercy!
Anybody using religion in politics, leave no mercy for them, I don't care if he is Nawaz sharif, fazlur rehman or Imran Khan .Imran Khan feels Allah is with him, then He should do Dua , not beg from supreme court or others .
Now, time has come, it feels Khusra Bilawal seems better than other parties. But I feel establishment will not allow him to complete 5 year term. It never happened. I don't know why democracy doesn't suit military.

In case those who are observing and thinking if what I wrote is mere hot Ballon air or is there a practical way it will be done so allow me to speak in the language that is understandable to those who think and ponder.
Few law firms in America as well as those law firms that serves in Eurepoen Union and Great Britian will be approached and asked to file cases against these officers on list in their respective countries.
It will cost millions of dollars 💸
For American community it's PEANUTS
Soon Biden will be bending over backward to beg for every single vote. And we will make sure Imran khan regime change and human right violations are brought to light in these election rallies. And best of all imagine a question in
American debate and Trump speaking about these generals and the reaction of American public....
Thank you dirty Harry for providing us the tools. Uneducated as always you gave us a chance to have her revenge on Bajwa...😘 ❤️
Establishment/Deep State judges will throw out these cases citing "no jurisdiction"...guaranteed

US judicial system is just as beholden to the state, regardless of which party is in power, as their counterparts in the 129th rank judiciary of Pakistan.

The world's largest and most unique Donkey..
will be understood by looking at the picture upside down..

45921082d350c9e895dd36cea6be7bdf.jpg

Ok spoke too soon. But I still believe any civilian charged under PAA can challenge this in civilian courts which is not to say that everyone tried is innocent. Some people did do significant damage and they should be tried and punished, but one can only hope this does not become a vendetta machine to put PTI out of commission.

NSC decides to try those responsible for May 9 events under Army Act​

The National Security Committee has decided to try instigators, planners and miscreants involved in the May 9 events under relevant laws including the Pakistan Army Act and Official Secrets Act.
A statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office after the high-level moot said: “No concessions will be made against those who attack military installations and places under any agenda.”

Asim Munir saying we know who are behind 9th May attacks.

How can he jump to conclusion without investigation, without any inquiry.

Clearly a false flag, an inside job, must have learned from neighbors the falsehood and false flag ops.
I don't think all of it was an "inside job" etc. There were definitely planted instigators but a lot of destruction was carried out by enraged PTI supporters.
So while I understand the rationale being used, had this been PTI's rule and PDM had resorted to riots, I believe IK's government would have gone after the arsonists/rioters as well.

Read a line long time ago...." Power tends to corrupt but Absolute power corrupts absolutely" And now you can see the menifestation of it in Pakistan army. Decades of unaccountability has lead to dillusions and a God like attitude among them.

If you guys consider yourselves being part of presumed overwhelming majority which goes beyond race, sect or ethnicity, than show same amount of respect to the overwhelmingly presumed minority.

Sheikh Rasheed use to call BB Peeli Taxi. Now he calls her son similar names. N Leaguees applauded in 90s, You guys appreciate all this from same man in third decade of 21st century. It's just one example. How much we have evolved as a nation ? Zilch.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the term "presumed majority" as PTI already emerged as the largest political party in Pakistan during the last general elections held in 2018. Following that, PTI has achieved substantial success in bye-elections, securing nearly three-fourths of the seats subsequent to the removal of Imran Khan in April 2022. PTI's popularity has consistently increased according to various surveys conducted since then. This heightened support for PTI is the primary reason behind the reluctance of PDM to actively participate in electoral processes and they are utilizing the entire state machinery in an unprecedented and ruthless manner to unconstitutionally delay elections until a time when Imran Khan has been somehow eliminated or politically sidelined.

I agree with your point about the importance of tolerance in political discourse though. However, it would be highly inaccurate to claim that the political discourse in Pakistan was decent prior to the emergence of PTI. At most, one could argue that PTI is not significantly better than other political parties, such as PMLN, when it comes to maintaining a respectful political discourse.

If you are OK with accepting Rana Sanaullah in PMLN despite his public accusations of adultery against Maryam Nawaz and Kulsoom Nawaz with his controversial "Double Shift by Capt. Safdar" remarks, but you criticize PTI for accepting Sheikh Rasheed despite his tendency to name-call others, then, my friend, it can be seen as an example of plain hypocrisy.

I appreciate your expressed concerns about our nation's progress but as you are justifying the use of unprecedented state brutality against political dissidents and opponents, along with their dehumanization, it is important to consider that by condoning such actions, there may come a time when you yourself could be subjected to similar brutality without anyone to advocate for your rights.

487624_1917176_updates.jpg

• PTI chief says attacks on military installations were part of "organised conspiracy".
  • "PTI has ample evidence to prove miscreants were infiltrated into party workers."
  • Khan demands inquiry into vandalism, says all being done to ban his party.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has blamed the “agencies men” for arson and shooting in some areas during the May 9 violent protests, which were triggered following his arrest in the Al-Qadir Trust case.

In a tweet from his official handle on Monday, the former premier said his party has “ample amount of evidence” to prove that agencies' men carried out arson and shootings during the protests to blame it on PTI.

His statement comes shortly after the military's top brass vowed to try protesters and their abettors under relevant laws, including the Pakistan Army Act and the Official Secrets Act, after PTI workers and supporters stormed military installations on May 9, which the army dubbed as "Black Day".

The decision came during a Special Corps Commanders Conference (CCC) held at the General Headquarters with Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir in the chair, according to a statement from the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

Following the arrest of Khan, who has criticised the military since his ouster in April last year, the PTI workers stormed the military installations and ransacked the Lahore’s Corps Commander house, originally known as Jinnah House, among other public properties.

"The forum expressed [a] firm resolve that those involved in these heinous crimes against the military installations and personal/ equipment will be brought to justice through trials under relevant laws of Pakistan including Pakistan Army Act and Official Secret Act," the statement mentioned.

Without referring to the military’s statement, the PTI chief wrote: “We have ample amount of evidence to present to any independent inquiry that the arson and in some places shootings were done by agencies men who wanted to cause mayhem and blame it on PTI so the current crackdown would be justified.”

In a video statement, Khan said the government buildings and the Lahore Corps Commander's House were ransacked under the “organised conspiracy”.

He said miscreants were infiltrated into the PTI protesters and instigated his workers, video evidence of which he said available with the party.

“I want an independent inquiry [into the vandalism]..,” he said adding that this was all being done under the "London plan" to ban his party and put all the leaders behind bars.

Earlier in another tweet, he also shared videos stating that PTI Punjab chapter President Dr Yasmin Rashid and her sisters “clearly telling the protesters not to harm Jinnah house”.

“Clearly this was all stage managed by those who wanted to use this as a pretext to further crackdown on PTI, jail our workers and senior leadership along with me so that the assurances given to NS [Nawaz Sharif] in the London plan could be honoured,” he alleged.

Sorry to worry you but no where on the public domain is truly safe, they don't call it "open source" for nothing. You have lurkers here, as I pointed out on the 9th of May:
View attachment 929862

For example:
View attachment 929856
View attachment 929857
View attachment 929858
View attachment 929859
View attachment 929861
You are doing more good brother by educating people like us but at the same time you take care of yourself as well. Just the other day someone was telling you how you are helping so called terrorists by publishing content like this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom