What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The investigation should be done impartially and punish those involved in damaging public property. But justice should be open.

The British Indian Army was mostly Indians, forefathers of the current Pakistan Army. Only the officer class were British while Indians made up bulk of the the rank and file.

In 1880, the standing Indian Army consisted of 66,000 British soldiers, 130,000 natives, and 350,000 soldiers in the princely armies.

That means that only 12% were British and 88% Indians. From 1857 the Pakistan Army has a proud 166 year tradition of suppressing the population on behalf of foreign masters. The British Indian Army was the successor of the private army of the East India Company, so the time of their service to British masters is even older than 166 years.

The Indian Army has its origins in the years after the Indian Rebellion of 1857, often called the Indian Mutiny in British histories, when in 1858 the Crown took over direct rule of British India from the East India Company. Before 1858, the precursor units of the Indian Army were units controlled by the Company and were paid for by their profits. These operated alongside units of the British Army, funded by the British government in London.
The uprising of 1857 consisted mainly of Bengali soldiers. Indian soldiers from present day Pakistan were the ones used to crush them. After that the British increased recruitment from present day Pakistan and reduced it elsewhere.
Their history goes back to the battle of Plassey in 1757, Mir Jaffer was the first CnC/COAS of Pakistan Army...

With the focus on the treachery of the army, let us not forget who controls the police and thugs who are terrorising citizens, pdm lot especially pmln sharif family and relatives and Sanaullah behaving as if they are above all and own the country to do as they please and kill who they want and arrest and enforce disappearances without fear..
We Americans think different.
PDM wouldn't be ever in this position if Bajwa and regime change operators didn't give them signal.
We are not going to be distracted by rants of B.S.
We are not going to be phased by the blames on us that we are attacking PAK Army. Nope
PDM responsibly... Nope
PAK Army responsible. NOPE
JUDICARY RESPONSIBLE? NOPE
ONLY 3 SHIYATAAN ARE
BARA SHIYATAN. BAJWA
SECOND SHIYTAN. NADEEM ANJAM
THIRD SHAIYTAN... DIRTY HARRY
THATS IT WE ARE SOLELY FOCUSED ON THESE THREE
THEIR FAMILIES
THERE ASSETS AND
THEIR FUTURE IN WEST
LAW SUITS SANCTIONS FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT THESE THREE.
NEXT PHASE WILL BE FILING CASES AGAINST THESE 3 ON INDIVIDUAL LEVEL IN INTERNATIONAL COURT SO THEY HAVE TO SPEND THEIR OWN F. MONEY TO FIGHT THOSE LAW SUITS. OUR LAWYERS WILL DO THIS FOR FREE..... IF SOME SHAIKH DO END UP PAYING FOR THEIR LAW SUITS WELL END RESULT WILL BE THEY WILL BE THAT SHEIKHS BI*TH FOR THE REST OF THIER LIFE.
AND THEY WILL WRITE A BOOK
" JOURNEY OF GENERAL TO KAFIL."

Not sure what you are trying to say here but the history of name-calling in Pakistani politics goes way back, even before the creation of the country. Remember when Mullahs called Quaid-e-Azam "Kafir-e-Azam" and referred to Pakistan as "Paleedistan"? And then there were incidents like Ayub supporters publicly using derogatory terms like "Kuttiya" for Fatima Jinnah. Bhutto's speeches are also well-known for their controversial language. And let's not forget when PMLN started calling their opponents things like "Peeli Taxi" and whatnot. So, if you want me to be more specific, just let me know what exactly you're alluding to
I shall not waste my time to provide the list like you have given. If you guys consider yourselves being part of presumed overwhelming majority which goes beyond race, sect or ethnicity, than show same amount of respect to the overwhelmingly presumed minority.

Sheikh Rasheed use to call BB Peeli Taxi. Now he calls her son similar names. N Leaguees applauded in 90s, You guys appreciate all this from same man in third decade of 21st century. It's just one example. How much we have evolved as a nation ? Zilch.

59f86c791352dd7b21124826b71c1ce5.jpg

Asim Munir saying we know who are behind 9th May attacks.

How can he jump to conclusion without investigation, without any inquiry.

Clearly a false flag, an inside job, must have learned from neighbors the falsehood and false flag ops.

because he knows Army made it possible, by leaving doors wide open for anyone to come in
This Army chief should be tried for treason for making this possible. An Army that could not defend their corp commander's house and GHQ will protect Pakistan?. Now we know how in the past terrorists destroyed so many Army installations.

So as always these generals are political duffers and this time these generals won't get away and there will be a payback to current officers and here is why
1. Last night Trump is almost clear for presidency because Dhurum almost cleared Trump.
2. Once Trump becomes president which he will because no candidate in republican or democratic party can win against him.
3. He is buddy of Imran khan.
4. The support for Imran khan among US Pakistani citizens is outrageous that can't be outdone by any form of lobbying.
5. These generals and I repeat the message of the overseas American Pakistani to Trump will be very very clear.

Not Pakistan Army but there will be payback and witch hunt for those who supported Bajwa and regime change operation all the way to kidnapping and killing of our families back home.
What you think you will get away?
American lawyers
PAKISTANI American doctors
PAKISTANI American engineers
PAKISTANI American businessmen
PAKISTANI American those who serve in Govt.
All of above will come for you generals and your money. You will be limited to Pakistan. We will wait out until you retire but we will make sure you won't have place outside Pakistan to live. In this day and age it's easy to find.
Once you retire and unable to leave Pakistan because you and your families will be sanctioned to come to west. Then you will be at the mercy of the same Pakistani people who you are killing kidnapping murdering and butchering.
That's a promise 1600 members of American community already made. We will set up funding accounts for all overseas Pakistani and those funds will be used towards our local American politician's so they can come for you.

You make your lists inshallah we are making the lists of black sheep's. Those who have cropputed the pure Pak Amry to what it is today.

We are not doing this for Imran khan
We are doing this because you generals have betrayed Pakistan all those generals and colonels who supported Bajwa regime change.
So here is one deal we give you.
ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN IF
1. BAJWA DIRTY HARRY AND NADEEM ANJAM COURT MARTIALED AND THEN PROSECUTED IN SUPREME COURT FOR THEIR ACTS AGAINST PAKISTAN.
2. HOLD FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS RESPECTING THE RIGHT OF PAKISTANI PEOPLE.
3. STOP INTERFERENCE IN COURT MATTERS OF ALL KIND.

ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN OR ELSE IT WILL BE A LONG LONG MISERABLE BROKE LIFE THAT YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT.
Rehan day yaar, there has never been any paybacks or firing squad in Pakistan's history.

Even when IK had wrested CM'ship and government in Punjab back from Kukri Hamza, he didn't or couldn't do jack crap to payback the $hit that took place under Kukri's brief administration.

Dear all,

Please forgive me if what I say next offends you. I don’t mean to race bait here.

One silver lining in all of this is the following. Prior to this year, the army had done all of these ziyadatis on everyone else:- in the following order- Bengalis, then Balochis, then Karachites, then the pathans.

Each of these groups used to complain to the next about the zulm and the rest of the country that had not been oppressed would call these racial groups anti army, anti Pakistan, etc.

Eventually the rest of us started believing that the establishment heavily composed of one particular group was playing ethnic favorites, (which they were).

But now that they have visited Punjab with this, now it becomes clear to one and all (Punjabis being the last group), upon retrospection, that practically all these prior allegations were true.

It also becomes clear that the establishment does not really care about race or ethnicity. They have ruled like firauns and the only reason that they have not done this in the past was for pragmatic reasons not necessarily ethnic or racial ones.

After we are done with all of this, I think we need to figure out how to structure the army so that we don’t see these excesses again- and also that we need to be much more wary of claims made by other ethnicities that our controlled media tries to bury.

Dear all,

Please forgive me if what I say next offends you. I don’t mean to race bait here.

One silver lining in all of this is the following. Prior to this year, the army had done all of these ziyadatis on everyone else:- in the following order- Bengalis, then Balochis, then Karachites, then the pathans.

Each of these groups used to complain to the next about the zulm and the rest of the country that had not been oppressed would call these racial groups anti army, anti Pakistan, etc.

Eventually the rest of us started believing that the establishment heavily composed of one particular group was playing ethnic favorites, (which they were).

But now that they have visited Punjab with this, now it becomes clear to one and all (Punjabis being the last group), upon retrospection, that practically all these prior allegations were true.

It also becomes clear that the establishment does not really care about race or ethnicity. They have ruled like firauns and the only reason that they have not done this in the past was for pragmatic reasons not necessarily ethnic or racial ones.

After we are done with all of this, I think we need to figure out how to structure the army so that we don’t see these excesses again- and also that we need to be much more wary of claims made by other ethnicities that our controlled media tries to bury.
That's what I've been saying. Something good will come out of this. I believe Imran Khan will be back. The establishment is making its final stand, but will be reined in. They can't fight economic bankruptcy and it's effects on their own wallets and those of 200 million people. It's just a matter of time.

The corrupt establishment will be reined in. Army reforms will happen. The ethnic divisions may finally heal. PTI has unified the country and its ethnic groups. I'm more afraid of the extreme measures PTI will have to take to fix the economy which PDM & establishment have nuked.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom