What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FwRcm8dWcAAK3mT

We used to hate the man, but was he right. He knew all along what we didn't see before our eyes.

You might also know the precise reason why our coas doesn't like Imran Khan and doesn't consider him a Sadiq o Ameen.. there was a specific incident... After which ik pushed bajwa to remove him from isi lead role.

Some very close aides of ik constantly misguided him...

Imran Khan is not a politician but a leader, these people he has around him are dirty politicians, they probably have eye on PTI chairman seat.

My Prediction in the coming decade Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front will capture PTIs support base in AJK.

Pak Rulers will not allow it, they use Jamat e Islami, Jamat Dawah, Laskar Taiba, Hizb to destroy JKLF in Ajk and Kashmir. JKLF has millions of supporters but issue is they have no foundation as the Pak rulers will crush them so their followers just live normal life, vote political parties. Jklf has been complaining about Pakistan betrayal, how the rulers killed their leaders, kidnap them, torture them but unfortunately noone believed them. Pti made all these youth say Pakistan zindabad but now everyone 😢

Last edited:
Salaam

Yes sir I am aware of that from the horses mouth so to speak, and out of respect for Imran Khan I will not mention it here. It's a real shame, as I said by the end of this A LOT of people will have blood on their hands, god is watching.

Is the rumour about the info Gen Asim giving IK the report about IKs wife's alleged corruption true?

Imran Khan is not a politician but a leader, these people he has around him are dirty politicians, they probably have eye on PTI chairman seat.

Pak Rulers will not allow it, they use Jamat e Islami, Jamat Dawah, Laskar Taiba, Hizb to destroy JKLF in Ajk and Kashmir. JKLF has millions of supporters but issue is they have no foundation as the Pak rulers will crush them so their followers just live normal life, vote political parties. Jklf has been complaining about Pakistan betrayal, how the rulers killed their leaders, kidnap them, torture them but unfortunately noone believed them. Pti made all these youth say Pakistan zindabad but now everyone 😢
The state of Pakistan has betrayed its contract with its population, you do not see the consequences now because its too early. These swine's wont be able to control Punjab let alone any place else.

Is the rumour about the info Gen Asim giving IK the report about IKs wife's alleged corruption true?
`Brother, I am not going to discuss rumours about people here. Everything will be out in the open soon, anything else is between the person and Allah.

Normally in medical emergency , a person is confused

Clearly visible that he was in a medical crisis

No one is afraid

You have your trial and continue to abuse , the more people will join a formal resistance

• Country belong to Citizen of Pakistan as of May 14th
  • People are free to come and go as they wish

Last edited:
Last edited:
But I still believe any civilian charged under PAA can challenge this in civilian courts
Average citizen on a normal day cannot get Justice in a civilian court and cannot afford to fight a legal case but somehow they’ll challenge PAA in civilian courts, which them selves are hand in hand in the oppression against supporters of the largest political party in Pakistan?

Khan had valid reasons to review CPEC but look at this and this.

Akalmand ke liye ishara kafi hai

The policy of putting all eggs in one basket is a significant mistake. But Pakistani political scene is too polarized to move things forward in the right direction.

It seems like the main reason for PTI slowing down CPEC was the massive corruption done by Nawaz Sharif. Later on, PTI became in favor of it. The Chinese can't expect everything to keep going smoothly if they've given billions in bribes to Nawaz crime syndicate.

But then, it is also mentioned by some analysts that it was Bajwa who decided to switch away from China and go with America. The sudden spate of attacks on Chinese nationals was part of the plan to send them packing.

The reason that Saudi Arabia got pissed off was because of the decision in 2015 to not send troops to fight. I think it was the right decision, but it wasn't made by IK. Their increasing economic ties and friendship with India didn't help.

Asim Munir doesn't seem to know which way to go between China and USA. He seems to have been vacillating between the two. He's gone on two secret trips to the US, where it's said he wasn't welcomed much.

Before launching the worst of his atrocities Asim Munir visited China. They didn't give him any loans and asked for political stability. His idea of political stability is to exterminate PTI and bring in a technocratic government. Stability can be achieved by letting PTI win but he's developed a personal vendetta with Imran Khan.

So, the problem, I think, is less to do with Imran Khan and his foreign policy and more to do the general's own confused thinking.

These are the realities that many of the commentators here on PDF are not privy to. They do not know.

I have stories to tell as well.

Why don't you guys tell some of us the secrets in private messages? You keep talking about it without telling us. I promise not to tell anyone.

Back
Top Bottom