What's new

Our Pakistani man on the moon !!

Really funny lol... But i am not surprised by his English, i have met many Pakistani people here, who actually speaks same as he did. 'Maulvi' should also been added with his name, then it going to sound cool.

hahahahhaha... hillarous... & though provoking.. where we started and where we came! for nation its another wake up call from another angle..

You opened this thread to make fun of Pakistan?

You succeeded and made Bhartis their day :tup:

The subliminal message is to spread cynicism and hopelessness in the audience readership for the future; it's what I would call 'stealthily killing satire'.

thank God !!the maker of this BS article or script is finally able to earn some dollars .one can expect nothing productive from such AS*ho*es ...why dont they take their comedies and die in sea or leave pakistan!! .ALL they can do is :" abuse pakistan and earn recognition worldwide"

thank God !!the maker of this BS article or script is finally able to earn some dollars .one can expect nothing productive from such AS*ho*es ...why dont they take their comedies and die in sea or leave pakistan!! .ALL they can do is :" abuse pakistan and earn recognition worldwide"

Agree !

Why do you mock your own country :disagree:

1400 years ago?? Are you serious man??
And there is no such thing like heaven.. These are imaginary things which people made for the betterment of people.
I already said People made religion for betterment of people like Hindus, Muslim, Christian, Sikhs, Every body promotes peace.
And create assumptions so that people avoid wrong doing.

wow this is first time i have seen a Pakistani writing so sensibly on religious issue...

India hasn't had a man on the moon either, they've only launched probes. AND FAILED!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom