What's new

Ab Kala Rahaiga Pakistan

This fair and lovely business and color complex is deep rooted in the people with indian ancestary (karachi). I cannot recall anyone in punjab back in 80s looking down anybody due to his color of skin, in punjab every household has members with differing skin complexions due to diversity of our ethnic heritage. But the mohajir dominated karachi based media is propagating this skin complexion inferiority complex ever since the media is in their control which is the case currently since all the media and advertising agencies are based in karachi and cater only to their cultural complexes. I can safely say that this skin color whitening complex is brought to pakistan by people whose ancestors moved from central indian states to pakistan in 1947.

Thats a sweeping statement to make.

Among the grouses those in East Pakistan had with the West was discrimination based on colour & physical stature.

The obsession with skin color is common across the northern part of the Indian Sub Continent & its been there all along.

@Marshmallow @ZYXW @Spring Onion @Jessica_L

:sarcastic::P

Manti mera commission na bhoolna !!!!! :D

:what: dont need it :)

Thats a sweeping statement to make.

Among the grouses those in East Pakistan had with the West was discrimination based on colour & physical stature.

The obsession with skin color is common across the northern part of the Indian Sub Continent & its been there all along.

I believe that was linguistic exploited by politicians from both sides

I was once watching a program about Alexander journey to South Asia and I can clearly see the difference between the people of is par/us paar of Attock. :D :D

People in punjab are usually tanned due to intense heat and sunshine during 8 months of summer in pakistani punjab but as they live for some months in a climate that is more cloudy their skin lightens up , it happened with me personally. When I was living in punjab, my skin was hell tanned in summers but would lighten up in short winters of 2 months in december and january. Since I am in europe, my skin has permanently lighten up due to cloudy weather here. The reason why many people in punjab have darker complexion is due to tanning , it is definitely not a permanent thing in their case. All the indians I see around me living here in europe for years but their skin complex has remained dark because in their case it is not tan but the permanent color of their skin.

Last edited:
Wallah bazurg e muhtaram, yeh kia majra hai ? :what: :blink: :undecided:

If i recall my biochemistry,it inhibits the melanin synthesis by inhibiting dopa to bind with tyrosinase.

The lesser the melanin production,The fair the skin colour

In short gora honay k liye :D

@Spring Onion Good article.... I am sure few of my fellow countrymen are going to book mark these for future use...... :P

sure you can. i feel more than scoring points its one of the good satire along with focus on a real issue unlike those cheap ones from some of ours and yours writers

Last edited:
sure you can. i feel more than scoring points its one of the good stir along with focus on a real issues unlike those cheap ones from some of ours and yours writers
spring onion, whats scallion ?

Anyway taking a multi vit tab , iron, fish oil helps in skin health :what:

are you telling or questioning.

obviously these help.

These days another fashion plus health aspect added where women even add vitamin capsules to bleaching creams

Back
Top Bottom