What's new

Ab Kala Rahaiga Pakistan

:D pay tax we may allow you

:D matlab?

dDarker skinned people have lesser chances of getting sunburn compared to paler people.

Our traditions and folklore is such that two things are despised - Dark skin & a mother - in law.

All folk songs, marriage songs and all have these as a theme.

Quite funny actually.

what if you have a dark skinned Mother in Law?

This fair and lovely business and color complex is deep rooted in the people with indian ancestary (karachi). I cannot recall anyone in punjab back in 80s looking down anybody due to his color of skin, in punjab every household has members with differing skin complexions due to diversity of our ethnic heritage. But the mohajir dominated karachi based media is propagating this skin complexion inferiority complex ever since the media is in their control which is the case currently since all the media and advertising agencies are based in karachi and cater only to their cultural complexes. I can safely say that this skin color whitening complex is brought to pakistan by people whose ancestors moved from central indian states to pakistan in 1947.

@Spring Onion

In Australia 3 out of 5 people develop skin cancer because most of the population is of European background therefore their skin hasn't evolved enough for a deterrent against the skin cancer.

The aboriginals who have lived in Australia have a dark skin and have extremely low skin cancer rates as they have evolved in this environment.

Skin color evolved due to the rate of UV rays exposure. Original inhabitants of countries located upto 30 degrees of the equater line have dark tan or black skin. Europeans have lighter complexion due to the lack of UV rays exposure.

The whole skin color thingy is outright racism. I'd date a black girl any day, if she had what i need in a person.

The cost of Glutathione injections package has dropped from 5lakh to 1lack now. A lot of lady patients have been treated by me.

That too heavy for Nordic snowwhite Pakistanis. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Is this a joke, the 'wannabe Arab-Turk' Punjabis of your country seems more obsessed with skin colour.

But the problem is that historically punjabis have gracefully accepted their skin color whatever they may be, istead of bragging about that. Punjabis have same facial features and body stature even when their skin comlexions are darker unless they belong to some dalit background in which case they would look like brahmins of india. Punjabi dalit = UP/Bihari Brahmin from my experience.

This fair and lovely business and color complex is deep rooted in the people with indian ancestary (karachi). I cannot recall anyone in punjab back in 80s looking down anybody due to his color of skin, in punjab every household has members with differing skin complexions due to diversity of our ethnic heritage. But the mohajir dominated karachi based media is propagating this skin complexion inferiority complex ever since the media is in their control which is the case currently since all the media and advertising agencies are based in karachi and cater only to their cultural complexes. I can safely say that this skin color whitening complex is brought to pakistan by people whose ancestors moved from central indian states to pakistan in 1947.

Most of the Pakistanis actually pretend that dark complexion people don't exist in Pakistan, I don't care about their origin/caste/tribe but large part of your population have such complexion particularly Attock ke is paar. ;)

Most of the Pakistanis actually pretend that dark complexion people don't exist in Pakistan, I don't care about their origin/caste/tribe but large part of your population have such complexion particularly Attock ke is paar. ;)

I am from Attock key iss par from central punjab. In germany I have met many people from attock key uss par and all of them are darker than me. This attock ke uss par is a propaganda by internet trolls as if attock key uss par is inhabited by scandanavians.

:what: i salute your mental level that you consider some of the PDF members as MOST of the Pakistanis.

I am from Attock key iss par from central punjab. In germany I have met many people from attock key uss par and all of them are darker than me. This attock ke uss par is a propaganda by internet trolls as if attock key uss par is inhabited by scandanavians.

I was once watching a program about Alexander journey to South Asia and I can clearly see the difference between the people of is par/us paar of Attock. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom