What's new

influential Jew Sheldon Adelson:Use nuclear bombs on Tehran

101618.jpg

Left : finish them with a nuke
Right :OK sheldon, don't release your statements anymore.

Last edited:
We have dear israhell !

which is more important than anything for americans !

Can you explain what that dear Israel will get in return in case of a full-scale nuclear attack against Iran?

Can you explain what that dear Israel will get in return in case of a full-scale nuclear attack against Iran?
You are talking about an impossible scenario coming out of a lunatic nutjob billionaire, but in that case, only hitting Dimona can kill or affect most of the Israeli population. Also, don't forget the chemical weapon option.

These are hypothetical questions that are less than 0.000001 % chance of happening. Lets not bother

Okay, I know, but I don't think Israel will survive after such an attack... 
You are talking about an impossible scenario coming out of a lunatic nutjob billionaire, but in that case, only hitting Dimona can kill or affect most of the Israeli population. Also, don't forget the chemical weapon option.

Here is my version!

Hezbullah shall empty out each and every missile at Israel! Dimona is just the beginning, you haven't seen a thing yet..

Here is my version!

Hezbullah shall empty out each and every missile at Israel! Dimona is just the beginning, you haven't seen a thing yet..

Hezbollah has a huge inventory of short range missiles, if they use all of it, Israel will look like a complete wasteland.

I don't think any other nuclear weapons will be used in the world, unless something extraordinary happens. I wish not.

Here is my version!

Indeed, Israel is very petit to absorb a massive arsenal of missiles. Hezbollah alone has nasty weapons and inventory of up to 60.000 missiles that can destroy all sensitive Israeli infrastructure.
Couple that with our nuclear capability and full control of fuel cycle. We dont need actual nuclear weapons. The enrichment itself has deterrence value.
Obviously israel can still wage wars and sometimes may even do isolated bombings like in Syria, but it will still have to think twice or even 10 times over before doing anything.
Israel is effectively deterred.

Indeed, Israel is very petit to absorb a massive arsenal of missiles. Hezbollah alone has nasty weapons and inventory of up to 60.000 missiles that can destroy all sensitive Israeli infrastructure.
Couple that with our nuclear capability and full control of fuel cycle. We dont need actual nuclear weapons. The enrichment itself has deterrence value.
Obviously israel can still wage wars and sometimes may even do isolated bombings like in Syria, but it will still have to think twice or even 10 times over before doing anything.
Israel is effectively deterred.

Having the ability to enrich uranium is a half-way quest to the ultimate weapon! If Iran doesn't build the bomb - which is an utter BS because they already have the cores of it - then it would be the most stupid policy they took over the entire history of the Islamic republic.

Back
Top Bottom