What's new

Osama’s wives were loyal to him: Pak interrogator

At the very onset, let me state that I firmly believe that you are lying and making it all up.

However, if there is even an iota of truth in what you're saying, it only means that the fault is not theirs, the fault is of those who were tasked with the responsibility of the upbringing of those young ladies.

Which implies that there is something fundamentally wrong with Muslims all around the world.
You sure that's what you're saying?

Please confirm before I proceed, bro.

Go to youtube, and search for documentaries on Osama. They even show a few girls that said this very thing.

Second of all Osama was never in Pakistan, that's why they made up this fake news report to mislead already confused bhartis such as yourself.

Not surprising.

Muslim women all around the world, mostly younger women were willing to marry Osama. Go figure.

Actually not just Muslim women, but women all around the globe. I can bet you a large number of women would've gotten their you-know-what tingly at thought of mating with Osama. He's your top of the list Alpha male who's a criminal, hence a lot of women wouldn't miss chance to have his babies. He probably would've had several thousand kids if he were allowed to reproduce freely.

Go to youtube, and search for documentaries on Osama. They even show a few girls that said this very thing.

So from Muslim girls 'all around the world', we are down to 'a few Muslim girls'.

That's some jump, brah!

Second of all Osama was never in Pakistan, that's why they made up this fake news report to mislead already confused bhartis such as yourself.

Sure he wasn't. Anything else?

Actually not just Muslim women, but women all around the globe. I can bet you a large number of women would've gotten their you-know-what tingly at thought of mating with Osama. He's your top of the list Alpha male who's a criminal, hence a lot of women wouldn't miss chance to have his babies. He probably would've had several thousand kids if he were allowed to reproduce freely.

Plus he was caked out.

Chicks love $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Plus he was caked out.

Then start wearing one of these:

dollar-suit.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Plus he was caked out.

You'll notice guys in prison always have a shitload of women running after them. :lol:

Well go figure. If they have, say 5 -10 women after them, this guy being the world's most wanted them, probably had women in tens of thousands wanting to have his kids, if not more. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom