What's new

A Mosque in Pakistan that pays homage to Osama bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y u dun like my idea nigga- you secretly love laden too? Maybe keep a picture of him under your pillow :lol:

I see you're the gangsta yo yo type. Pussy you wouldnt even square with me in real life, i am not going to waste time with.

saying nigga this nigga that only makes you look llike a chimp.

that worlds most wanted man was a CIA agent who died in 2006 ..i dont know who the **** was killed in Abbottabad ... and secondly why the hell his body thrown into ocean so that whale can take selfies with his dead body ?? yara sadam and gaddafi ka sath kun nai ye kea?? what the ****
that worlds most wanted man was a CIA agent who died in 2006 ..i dont know who the **** was killed in Abbottabad ... and secondly why the hell his body thrown into ocean so that whale can take selfies with his dead body ?? yara sadam and gaddafi ka sath kun nai ye kea?? what the ****
Arrest the accused, kill the accused and throw his body into sea.Its called very high tech version of American Justice system. Gone the days when we used to talk about lynch mob justice.

Gas occupants (clear women and kids), Bulldoze the building.

It's a place full of munafiqueen who conspire against the state and other Muslims.

Evidence here:

Islamic Encyclopedia

Actually seeing as the original masjid was I would suggest a fuel air munition with Aziz in it.

A Mosque .. lol .. delusional journalism its the same in majority of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom