What's new

Controversy about Osama resurfaces after admiral’s email

so basically you dont agree with the way the said body of bin laden was disposed by the america government , you would have rather had it displayed , yet on the other hand you offered the explanation of the shrine , you wanted to see that proof just like Judical Watch
Just because I prefer a different path does not mean I do not understand the Pentagon's reasoning. For all I know, I may be wrong. I want to display bin Laden's body, not because I doubt that we got him, but because I want our enemies to know that we will exact vengeance.

Just because I prefer a different path does not mean I do not understand the Pentagon's reasoning. For all I know, I may be wrong. I want to display bin Laden's body, not because I doubt that we got him, but because I want our enemies to know that we will exact vengeance.

Oh they know it clearly by now. No doubt about that.

The word 'shrine' is not to be taken literally, as in something ornate and visible for miles and miles, or at least within a few city blocks. It is meant to be a place where jihadists can use to enlist potential candidates, to gather in small groups to inspire each other, etc...

They can still do it. Maybe they can go and start bathing in the sea because OBL is buried there. You understand what i am saying?

Back
Top Bottom