What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan strongly criticizes Imran Khan for mishandling Corona Virus Crisis

Crusher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A couple of days ago, one of the greatest political analysts of Pakistan Orya Maqbool Jan criticized the attitude of prime minister imran khan for his mishandling of current corona virus crisis in Pakistan, I think he is the only person among political analysts in Pakistan who actually has the administrative background as he retired few years ago as a senior bureaucrat.

Last edited:
Those are strong words...he was once a supporter of Imran khan...but he is right..Imran was so irresponsible and indecisive...how can he call covid19 just a flu? He was so worried about his economy..but if this pandemic goes out of hand ,can he imagine the devastation his economy is going to have for coming so many years?

orya is doing more damage here then good. he is acting immaturely. he thinks himself as master of all trades and actually he is acting like a loser.blaming others the moment a tough moment approaches. sign of people with weak mental strengths. this is a test. we should face it like a muslim. all of us. do everything we can and then have faith in Allah. need to be patient rather then barking around at each other and finding fault with everything. i used to listen to him but now he needs to shut up. what he is doing is only creating an environment of distrust among the masses about the government by calling the government incompetent. the people will lose hope in the government and then they start taking things in their own hands. Godforbid if chaos starts in the society then media as* holes like him and many others will be greatly responsible.
i am not supporting government miscalculations but we know how things work in pakistan. we all are corrupt and we have no capacity to deal with a disaster like this. but the nation seems to be uniting for a common cause. the media should encourage them to unite rather then barking against one party or the government. i hate people like bilawal but if he does anything positive for the safety of the pakistanis in this crisis situation i will rate him as a hero. differences aside but we need to stop this finger pointing business. this is a war and a test. there will be loss of life and wealth but we are muslims and we must be patient and have faith. "bayshak Allah sabar karnay walon kay sath hay"

"jo dikhta hey wo bikta hey" i am ashamed at media which is since day one selling its narrative just for the sake of ratings and business. these people are not honest with the nation they will maneuver at the time and selection of their choice to whatever is good for them. they then try to balance things by weighing the other side by favoring or criticizing.
Orya may be someone who is heard by many as fair but he is doing same as i said above.

Like the majority of retired bureaucrats oreo too has indulged in holier than thou life style. Now he wants his drive through jannah - - - - - - - - - - not long ago he was advocating how people must Brace their selves as deash leader baghdadi seems to be the "true caliph" in the town.

Those are strong words...he was once a supporter of Imran khan...but he is right..Imran was so irresponsible and indecisive...how can he call covid19 just a flu? He was so worried about his economy..but if this pandemic goes out of hand ,can he imagine the devastation his economy is going to have for coming so many years?

Khan is doing far better than any west south or east Indian union have to offer. You worry about your first world

Govt confused and indecisiveness confirmed just yesterday as well when good for nothing President concluded his meeting with so called Islamic scholars without any conclusive decision. Sindh govt once again got all the applause for a clear message. To me, president was even not required to consult Egyptian University. He is president of Pakistan so he has all the authority to make any decision.

i am not supporting government miscalculations but we know how things work in pakistan. we all are corrupt and we have no capacity to deal with a disaster like this. but the nation seems to be uniting for a common cause. the media should encourage them to unite rather then barking against one party or the government. i hate people like bilawal but if he does anything positive for the safety of the pakistanis in this crisis situation i will rate him as a hero. differences aside but we need to stop this finger pointing business. this is a war and a test. there will be loss of life and wealth but we are muslims and we must be patient and have faith. "bayshak Allah sabar karnay walon kay sath hay"

Talk only about yourself! If you are corrupt then everyone else will also look corrupt to you but that doesn't mean that everyone else is corrupt like you.

Last edited:
Talk only about yourself! If you are corrupt then everyone else will look corrupt to you but that doesn't mean that everyone else is also corrupt like you.
its not like that. keep your philosphy to yourself. by "we" every sane mind can understand that it is "majority " and you cant deny the reality by closing your eyes like a pigeon.

Last edited:
orya is doing more damage here then good. he is acting immaturely. he thinks himself as master of all trades and actually he is acting like a loser.blaming others the moment a tough moment approaches. sign of people with weak mental strengths. this is a test. we should face it like a muslim. all of us. do everything we can and then have faith in Allah. need to be patient rather then barking around at each other and finding fault with everything. i used to listen to him but now he needs to shut up. what he is doing is only creating an environment of distrust among the masses about the government by calling the government incompetent. the people will lose hope in the government and then they start taking things in their own hands. Godforbid if chaos starts in the society then media as* holes like him and many others will be greatly responsible.
Ok, tell us what Orya Maqbool Jan is saying that is incorrect or wrong. Far from that, he is asking the silly IK government to do three much needed things.

First of all, the arrogance shown by IK. That is the extreme stupidity on the part of IK. I agree with OMJ on this. Let's pray that Allah (SwT) does not punish our nation because of the stupid arrogance of its leaders.

Second, OMJ is 100% right in saying that imported people are currently running our national affairs. Tell me if an idiot has never taken a ride on a city bus in Pakistan, never went to a tandoor to get a bread, has never dealt with health/financial/transportation crisis, how those idiots can solve these issues of common man. The forces that imposed/installed this incapable person on the nation are now forced acting as mere helpless spectators. Because they did not leave any alternate leadership in the country. They have second thoughts several times in past year or so but have to stand down because no alternate is available. I know brainless idiots will abuse and insult me for this but that seems to be the reality. It's not my fault dear. Don't disgrace me.

Third, OMJ is proposing a very practical, effective, and low cost solution to deal with needy people during the proposed curfew. Use masajid as the distribution centers for distributing rations in communities with military people in-charge of the operation while teachers/professors (who are staying at home due to closure of educational institutions and thus are available) as the workers to erect an organized relief system.

I Think every thing Orya Maqbool Jan is saying makes a sense.

A few days earlier, Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan was explaining to the media that after he imposed the lockdown on the country, he didn't realise that 75% of the lentils in the country were imported and hence had to quickly re-open the ports.

This is how clueless this Shaikh Chilli Government is.

Second, OMJ is 100% right in saying that imported people are currently running our national affairs. Tell me if an idiot has never taken a ride on a city bus in Pakistan, never went to a tandoor to get a bread, has never dealt with health/financial/transportation crisis, how those idiots can solve these issues of common man. The forces that imposed/installed this incapable person on the nation are now forced acting as mere helpless spectators. Because they did not leave any alternate leadership in the country. They have second thoughts several times in past year or so but have to stand down because no alternate is available. I know brainless idiots will abuse and insult me for this but that seems to be the reality. It's not my fault dear. Don't disgrace me.

Third, OMJ is proposing a very practical, effective, and low cost solution to deal with needy people during the proposed curfew. Use masajid as the distribution centers for distributing rations in communities with military people in-charge of the operation while teachers/professors (who are staying at home due to closure of educational institutions and thus are available) as the workers to erect an organized relief system.

I also totally agree with Orya Maqbool Jan on this point. People whose centre of life/residence during last 10 years is not in Pakistan should not be on high decision making official posts. I don't believe this BS that expat Pakistanis can run the affairs of Pakistan better than the Pakistanis that are actually living there and have been an integral part of its society and system. I am saying it even though I also fall in expat category and yes I can never know about the ground realities of Pakistan better than let's say a family member of mine who is actually living there. Even though I lived for first 25 years of my life in Pakistan but now even I feel stranger when I go back to Pakistan from time to time and see how the things/society/behaviours there keep changing in such a rapid way that even I the one born and grown up there often feel overwhelmed to understand the deviating ground realities of Pakistan.

So all this BS expat the so-called saviors of Pakistan coming to Pakistan and occupying the decisive official posts in the government is very dangerous for the governance of Pakistan. People in Pakistan generally don't like to be bossed by so-called know it all "expat Pakistani super heroes". Even I also used to hate the Shaukat Aziz for the same reason when he was called from abroad and made finance minister and then prime minister of Pakistan, I can understand the feelings of local people in administration at the moment who feel marginalized by these mummy daddy ex-pat know it all tola collected by Imran Khan to run the affairs of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Gentlemen

Please ask yourself,
Is Orya trained, or educated to talk about stuff that he is attempting to ?
Should his talk be taken as professional opinion ?

Please remember, his basic job is to make money, by talking loud and fancy.

Ok, tell us what Orya Maqbool Jan is saying that is incorrect or wrong. Far from that, he is asking the silly IK government to do three much needed things.

First of all, the arrogance shown by IK. That is the extreme stupidity on the part of IK. I agree with OMJ on this. Let's pray that Allah (SwT) does not punish our nation because of the stupid arrogance of its leaders.

this is not the time to criticise the government or IK's policy or team selection. this is the time to get united and do something on ground for the betterment of the nation. i hope that once this epidemic is over these animals will get ample time to bark against each other. so we should better leave this sh*t here. we cant have new elections now . we cant elect new PM now. army is not stupid enough to jump in at this critical moment. so we are left with one option and that is too unite and act togethor and stop this epidemic.
IMO the media and the majority of the mullah are playing a very dangerous role here. they have not even understood their responsilbility and they are more into the typical point scoring business. pathetic.

Gentlemen

Please ask yourself,
Is Orya trained, or educated to talk about stuff that he is attempting to ?
Should his talk be taken as professional opinion ?

Please remember, his basic job is to make money, by talking loud and fancy.
but the way he speaks it seems that he has experience of all the jobs in the world. arrogant clown

Well, IK hasn't taken right decision in a timely manner that's a fact.. But I have heard Orya is also extremely against digital currency.. he calls it Dajjali currency.. Another thread is running how cash is one the ways the virus is being transmitted from one person to another.

Orya type people should realize now how important digital currency is. People can help poor and needy directly without the intervention of a middle organization, and then they can buy the goods and pay online/ or by swiping the cards/ or through mobile phones transfers etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom