What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan strongly criticizes Imran Khan for mishandling Corona Virus Crisis

Can you share the clip of video you talk about, specially pointing at the abusive part? thanks.

He is right Irshad Bhatti nay Mir Shakeel ur Rehman ka katta khol diya tha uss press meeting mein.

Many posters here are either stupid or naive.

This fuss about the "border" hold substance, why? because borders are managed and controlled by Pakistan Army and not Govt, specially the sensitive boarders like Balochistan, wherein India has been invested so much to spread unrest in Pakistan. I would say its Balochistan is 70% controlled by Army and agencies and 30% by civil Govt.

That said, miss management of quarantine centers not just at taftan border but all over Pakistan should be investigated, that how and why infected were able to violate quarantine centers and who aided them, because at the end of the day, COVID-19 is mostly spread due to those who brought it from Iran.

Last but not the least, people are accusing and blaming IK from right left and center about downright pathetic healthcare facilities in Pakistan, without realizing the fact who was in the power in past 40 years? I think most Pakistani's have goldfish memory and they forget this soon enough. IK is not responsible for the below 3rd class healthcare system of the country.

Good points. Thanks for sharing.

I love Orya Maqbool Jan, but I am also a fan of Imran Khan. I am somewhat conflicted on this. I blame the nature of Pakistani politics than anything else. Ultimately we ourselves are to blame.

He is right Irshad Bhatti nay Mir Shakeel ur Rehman ka katta khol diya tha uss press meeting mein.
Was that considered abusive ?

These journalists could be any thing in their history or life, but on this occasion their concerns and observations were very genuine, Imran Khan on the other hand brushed aside their questions, which happens all the time and we are used to it.

Was that considered abusive ?

These journalists could be any thing in their history or life, but on this occasion their concerns and observations were very genuine, Imran Khan on the other hand brushed aside their questions.

For me I am unable to understand why this guy imran khan loves to invite a bunch of losers for his press meetings, and above all what is even the purpose of these stupid frequent BS meetings with journalists. I can understand inviting sane common people of society but I cannot understand why he needs to meet these loser journalists whose rants he can just watch on TV in their daily shows.

For me I am unable to understand why this guy imran khan loves to invite a bunch of losers for his press meetings, and above all what is even the purpose of these stupid frequent BS meetings with journalists. I can understand inviting sane common people of society but I cannot understand why he needs to meet these loser journalists whose rants he can just watch on TV in their daily shows.
I couldn't agree more, but it was same BS people who put IK on throne.

More funny claims in today's press conference, specially talking to Nasim Zahara... I was only interested in dialogue with Nasim Zahera rest i din't wasted my time.

Words of cartoon.. as i understood:
1- When first case was reported, his health minister Zafar Mirza went to Taftan and when he reported that there are only 3 rooms, and we all got frightened to here about the available infrastructure... (checkout between 41:25-41:60)
2- He keep on saying govt. of Baluchistan didn't had resources.
3- He continued on to linking spread of virus in Pakistan on US sanctions to Iran. (checkout 42:35-42:45)
4- Than he neutralized all above by admitting that there was no management He (checkout 42:50-42:60)

@El Sidd your special attention is required to the pointed areas in the video.

His handlers will flee at first instance of shit particles hit the ceiling.

He has previously stated he cannot control smuggling at the borders and has a skewed understanding of medicine and economics.

He is a threat.

i repeat.

He is a threat

So, you are basically accusing Imran Khan for knowingly infecting his own people? That is obviously an incorrect accusation.

What you can say is that Imran Khan along with all other previous regimes neglected the protection and movement at border areas. Surely the government is responsible for maintaining order and stability at border regions. This however doesn't mean that Imran Khan knowingly allowed infected pilgrims to come in from Iran and spread the virus among the populace.

I am saying as a leader he should have known. If he is as uninformed and sleeping as an average citizen then he is useless. If not him, his croonies knew. That shia activist women called zulfi bukhari, her phone records were obtained. Did he take any action against zulfi bukhari? I have been a strong PTI activist, spent my money, time and effort for them but i have realozed IK only talks, thats it. He is dumb and useless and can be easily used by others. He is so stupid that big postings are done based on istikhara of peerni sahiba. Dumb goats and yes men like buzdar and mehmood khan are CMs, its a joke. The whole status quo change n tabdeeli was a joke. Whole cabinet is that of Musharraf n zardari. I am not that blind, been fooled by noora and zardari and wonr be fooled by this moron again.

A couple of days ago, one of the greatest political analysts of Pakistan Orya Maqbool Jan criticized the attitude of prime minister imran khan for his mishandling of current corona virus crisis in Pakistan, I think he is the only person among political analysts in Pakistan who actually has the administrative background as he retired few years ago as a senior bureaucrat.

And exactly what has he done for Pakistan other than talk ???

one of the greatest political analysts of Pakistan Orya Maqbool Jan ...

Orya is a class A idiot, a pathological liar and a right-wing extremist ... Calling him the greatest political analyst of Pakistan is an insult to the entire nation ..

As for IK mishandling the crisis, that's debatable.. Rightly or wrongly, Leaders all over the world have been criticized for mishandling the crisis .. The magnitude of this crisis is totally unprecedented in living memory. Different countries have tried to deal with the crisis in different ways, and none has succeeded so far..

The guy smoked pipe and would regularly visits the sheesh mehal area of Lahore fort when he was an administrator kind of thing

A typical retired Babu he is ... lives in a kanal house in DHA .. his only son lives in Australia, and daughter in the US... He was once asked: "Orya sahib, ap maghrib k itnay khilaf hain, apki apni aulad maghrib mein kiyon rehti hai phir?" ... His answer was "they are adults, unki zindagi hai, unki marzi" ...... Tou Phir baqi Pakistanion ko bhi apni marzi se jeenay do bhai, un k liyay shariat or baghdadi yaad a jata hai mausoof ko ...

A typical retired Babu he is ... lives in a kanal house in DHA .. his only son lives in Australia, and daughter in the US... He was once asked: "Orya sahib, ap maghrib k itnay khilaf hain, apki apni aulad maghrib mein kiyon rehti hai phir?" ... His answer was "they are adults, unki zindagi hai, unki marzi" ...... Tou Phir baqi Pakistanion ko bhi apni marzi se jeenay do bhai, un k liyay shariat or baghdadi yaad a jata hai mausoof ko ...

Retirement took all his fan followings and tayhka! So to get over it Yeh 2-3 masoom bachay ly k bath jaata hai or impress krta rehta hai

Retirement took all his fan followings and tayhka! So to get over it Yeh 2-3 masoom bachay ly k bath jaata hai or impress krta rehta hai

:lol::lol::lol:

"Dil main London ki hawas, lab pay mairay zikr e Hijaz":lol:

Well, IK hasn't taken right decision in a timely manner that's a fact.. But I have heard Orya is also extremely against digital currency.. he calls it Dajjali currency.. Another thread is running how cash is one the ways the virus is being transmitted from one person to another.

Orya type people should realize now how important digital currency is. People can help poor and needy directly without the intervention of a middle organization, and then they can buy the goods and pay online/ or by swiping the cards/ or through mobile phones transfers etc..

I am surprised at your ignorance on how governments work.

Political leadership is responsible for policy and strategy.

They make decisions based on facts provided to them, by the civil service
and their decisions are implemented by the civil service, aka departments.

Orya the dumb *** belongs to the very dysfunctional civil service, that is causing the downfall of this country.

Back
Top Bottom