What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan strongly criticizes Imran Khan for mishandling Corona Virus Crisis

Oh, look!

Is it a bird? A plane?

No, it’s a monkey with a tree trunk up it’s arse AKA yet another do takay ka Pakistani journalist bashing Imran Khan.

Its not about healthcare system, its about leadership. As IK himself says leader takes tough decisions and IK failed. A timely closure of borders and airlines could have averted it. Apart from public knowledge, he knows confidential info too ans he should have known about spread in iran. The ppl returning should have been properly quarantined. He instead just went with the flow. Its not just Pakistan, Europe and US took wrong approach too and now are facing consequences. Even the current lockdown was strongly suggested by army. The Chinese conveyed their experience and IK didn't heed.
When you see not just developing, but developed countries all over the world, most with many magnitude more resources and mature and well functioning institutions and organizations, struggling even more than Pakistan with controlling the spread of COVID-19, then you should realize that the issue isn’t Imran Khans leadership or response, but the fact that the world is dealing with a new threat that it is learning to cope with in real time.

I am yet to see any major error made by IK & his government, including the Pakistani pilgrims returning from Iran - the responsibility for that lies primarily with Iran and the Iranians are suffering far more than most other countries for their failure.

Why don't you register a case under 295C?
Why? Does 295C allow for the arrest of individuals for expressing stupidity in the garb of analysis?

IK and his ego is directly responsible for a lot upcoming deaths, say what ever Sindh Govt and Murad Ali Shah has been leagues ahead of others in this crisis but unfortunately even their efforts are not enough, the biggest blunder was to let zairin's travel across the country, second blunder was not to take timely actions.

One thing we all need to understand is that we have GONE way past the stage of STOPPING this, we can only try to RESTRAIN it from spreading more and do DAMAGE CONTROL, for GOD SAKE put aside your political differences and THINK logically, every walking person right now is a walking time bomb who can and will effect minimum of 4-16 people, those people will go on with their daily lives for 2 weeks effecting many others on daily basis.

The only way we can try to reduce the spread is by stopping people from interacting with each other, unlike people of first world country our people will NOT listen to request we understand dandaay ki zaban, we need curfew we need to take ACTION to STOP people from coming out and spreading it, we need to do DAMAGE CONTROL

Italy, Spain, US all have health system ages ahead of ours, look at them can they control it? they are begging their people not to come out, please my dear friends its not time to argue its time to stop your kids and my kids and our families from dying :(

Why? Does 295C allow for the arrest of individuals for expressing stupidity in the garb of analysis?

Well it seems in the country it is blasphemous to criticize the civilian dictator without being harassed

IK and his ego is directly responsible for a lot upcoming deaths, say what ever Sindh Govt and Murad Ali Shah has been leagues ahead of others in this crisis but unfortunately even their efforts are not enough, the biggest blunder was to let zairin's travel across the country, second blunder was not to take timely actions.

One thing we all need to understand is that we have GONE way past the stage of STOPPING this, we can only try to RESTRAIN it from spreading more and do DAMAGE CONTROL, for GOD SAKE put aside your political differences and THINK logically, every walking person right now is a walking time bomb who can and will effect minimum of 4-16 people, those people will go on with their daily lives for 2 weeks effecting many others on daily basis.

The only way we can try to reduce the spread is by stopping people from interacting with each other, unlike people of first world country our people will NOT listen to request we understand dandaay ki zaban, we need curfew we need to take ACTION to STOP people from coming out and spreading it, we need to do DAMAGE CONTROL

Italy, Spain, US all have health system ages ahead of ours, look at them can they control it? they are begging their people not to come out, please my dear friends its not time to argue its time to stop your kids and my kids and our families from dying :(
So what about every other major country suffering from this disease? The Americans, Italians, Spaniards, Canadians, Brits, etc etc

Did they all let Zaireen travel across the country?

At what point do you accept the fact that almost every country in the world is in the same position and that it’s impossible to control the spread of diseases like this 100% in the modern era of globalization?

Well it seems in the country it is blasphemous to criticize the civilian dictator without being harassed
It’s not blasphemous, but if people are going to throw out idiocy as analysis, then expect to be called out for it.

So, you are basically accusing Imran Khan for knowingly infecting his own people? That is obviously an incorrect accusation.

What you can say is that Imran Khan along with all other previous regimes neglected the protection and movement at border areas. Surely the government is responsible for maintaining order and stability at border regions. This however doesn't mean that Imran Khan knowingly allowed infected pilgrims to come in from Iran and spread the virus among the populace.

Many posters here are either stupid or naive.

This fuss about the "border" hold substance, why? because borders are managed and controlled by Pakistan Army and not Govt, specially the sensitive boarders like Balochistan, wherein India has been invested so much to spread unrest in Pakistan. I would say its Balochistan is 70% controlled by Army and agencies and 30% by civil Govt.

That said, miss management of quarantine centers not just at taftan border but all over Pakistan should be investigated, that how and why infected were able to violate quarantine centers and who aided them, because at the end of the day, COVID-19 is mostly spread due to those who brought it from Iran.

Last but not the least, people are accusing and blaming IK from right left and center about downright pathetic healthcare facilities in Pakistan, without realizing the fact who was in the power in past 40 years? I think most Pakistani's have goldfish memory and they forget this soon enough. IK is not responsible for the below 3rd class healthcare system of the country.

Last edited:
A few days earlier, Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan was explaining to the media that after he imposed the lockdown on the country, he didn't realise that 75% of the lentils in the country were imported and hence had to quickly re-open the ports.

This is how clueless this Shaikh Chilli Government is.

More funny claims in today's press conference, specially talking to Nasim Zahara... I was only interested in dialogue with Nasim Zahera rest i din't wasted my time.

Words of cartoon.. as i understood:
1- When first case was reported, his health minister Zafar Mirza went to Taftan and when he reported back that there are only 3 rooms, and we all got frightened hearing about the available infrastructure... (checkout between 41:25-41:60)
2- He kept on saying, govt. of Baluchistan didn't had resources.
3- He continued on to linking spread of virus in Pakistan on US sanctions to Iran. (checkout 42:35-42:45)
4- Than he neutralized all above by admitting that there was no management (checkout 42:50-42:60)

@El Sidd your special attention is required to the pointed areas in the video.

Last edited:
Oh, look!

Is it a bird? A plane?

No, it’s a monkey with a tree trunk up it’s arse AKA yet another do takay ka Pakistani journalist bashing Imran Khan.
Did you see our journalists the other day in press conference. I've never see such cringe, so ill prepared and literally abusive tone. And the way they were answered, I dont get this trend, you bash IK to stay relevant.

Did you see our journalists the other day in press conference. I've never see such cringe, so ill prepared and literally abusive tone. And the way they were answered, I dont get this trend, you bash IK to stay relevant.
Can you share the clip of video you talk about, specially pointing at the abusive part? thanks.

I chalk it down to the Pakistani attitude, specifically the Pakistani elite attitude. When you’re in Pakistan and you’re part of the ‘upper class’ you have certain expectations - you need to be served chai & khana peena, you need to be treated with deference & respect in line with your perceived social standing, you need to be able to get ‘small favors’ (or big ones) and you feel entitled to all that.

So now we have a Pakistani Prime Minister that is no longer willing to extend ‘favors’ or serve lavish tea and meals and wants the elite to pull their own weight. The media needs to be successful on its own instead of depending on taxpayer handouts aka government advertising.

So some of the anti-Imran Khan journalists hate him because he’s not treating them like the ‘elites’ they are.

Some are PPP & PMLN loyalists and owe it to those political parties and their relationships with certain media tycoons for their careers.

The rest are still stuck in their hatred for the Fauj and WHY Jinnah created Pakistan, and for them IK & the PTI are an extension of the Fauj and therefore MUST be taken down.

The thing is, these so called "journalist" are not getting the bone, which they used to get from PML-N Govt.

The thing is, these so called "journalist" are not getting the bone, which they used to get from PML-N Govt.

Spot on, the bone they were getting from Godfather isn't there anymore, hence showing their frustration at IK with uneducated bias journalism.

Back
Top Bottom