What's new

Option's for PAF ?

For the time being best option for PAF will be to go for at least two squadrons of Chinese J-10s as stop gap arrangement but for future we should request China to provide us with advance stealth fighters like J-20 or J-31 or mix of both . Also we should try to have transfer of technology arrangements with Chinese for these advance jests. Yet another long shot for PAF would be to try to develop its own indigenous fifth generation fighter with the help of Chinese and Turkey . I say this because Turkey already has a plan to develop its own 5th generation fighter but USa is trying to discourage this by forcing them to buy F-35 instead . If Pakistan Turkey and China can develop their own advance fighter they will not be depended on unreliable West for future !

For the time being best option for PAF will be to go for at least two squadrons of Chinese J-10s as stop gap arrangement but for future we should request China to provide us with advance stealth fighters like J-20 or J-31 or mix of both . Also we should try to have transfer of technology arrangements with Chinese for these advance jests. Yet another long shot for PAF would be to try to develop its own indigenous fifth generation fighter with the help of Chinese and Turkey . I say this because Turkey already has a plan to develop its own 5th generation fighter but USa is trying to discourage this by forcing them to buy F-35 instead . If Pakistan Turkey and China can develop their own advance fighter they will not be depended on unreliable West for future !

developing a 5th generation fighter is no laughing matter

No... Its the THIRD one to have been reported .. The j10s have crashed in quite some numbers.. That's part and parcel of making a new platform from the start... Kudos to the HAL and the DRDO to have made the LCA and clocked soo many flight hours without loosing a single jet... After all, the fighter has gone through 100,000 points of check... We Indians may be slow as a glacier to make things.. But once made.. God.. We are good!! ;)

aah the good old tactic of "holding your own balls."

PAF needs to negotiate for these now other then investing in JF-17s, K-8, Super Mushak and UAVs.

PAF should place an order of another 32 Block-52 F-16s. More over they should ask to get back their own 14 used F-16s Block-15s too. Also, negotiate with Venezuela for their 21 used F-16s Block-15s and from Egypt about some used F-16s Block-15s and Mirage Vs.

As Pakistan Military is gearing up for an offensive not just to KPK and FATA but to Balochistan, Sindh and even areas of Punjab and Gilgit too. So, Mirage Vs can play a vital role in the bombings along with F-16s.

Moreover, PAF should look towards selling F-7s and A-5Cs to any user as spares of full aircraft; specially the F-7PGs which can easily be sold to BDs at a normal cost.

Yes , it is definitely not a laughing matter for our enemies , specially when Pakistan will make it Insha Allah !

Yes , it is definitely not a laughing matter for our enemies , specially when Pakistan will make it Insha Allah !
AAww can pakistan make a 5th generation fighter on its own...I heard pakistan is looking for chinese stealth fighter. ..

AAww can pakistan make a 5th generation fighter on its own...I heard pakistan is looking for chinese stealth fighter

These days to develop an advance fighter Aircraft has become a multinational project . Just like India got help from USA to complete its ill fated Tejas aircraft and also joined Russia in its own advance fighter projects , Pakistan also has option to join Turkey and China in developing 5th generation advance fighter. With grace of God Pakistan now has enough experience as well as technological base from which its aerospace Industry can take off and also help other friendly countries !

i would say indians have gone out of their bounds just by listening the news of merely 36 birds being delivered by dassault that too would happen after 3 to 4 yrs time frame :cheers::bunny:. and go and ask some of ur airforce men would india ever be able to deploy even half of its fighters fleet on Pakistan's border !!!:(:big_boss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . plz stop trolling here and open ur eyes IAF's whole fleet is even not sufficient enough to tackle Chinese ever growing AirPower and u people here are having wet dreams to rule the whole region wakeup!:wave::taz::taz:.

and indians may have to pay the ultimate price for under estimating the chinese advanceed flankers J11,J11B,J11BS,J15,J16 etc let alone their su30s,J10A/B.:china::china: . and u may even be surprised by some 5th Gen J20s too limited batch productions:coffee: :pakistan::china::sniper::undecided:

and i think PAF would opt for jf17s with AESA and upgraded avionics package along with more F16s to tackle any 4th Gen adversaries enough to defend its own airspace from enemy aggression while counter attacking enemies with stand off weaponry ALCM etc as most of India's military deployments are within 300 km range from the borders which make them vulnerable to PAF's attack even without entering into enemy's airspace. and if during any conflict India ever made a mistake of deploying most of IAF's feet on its western borders it would be their last mistake to make:welcome::china::welcome::china:

well its a news that PAF is getting 14 F16 fighters and 59 T-37 tweet trainers+light attack jets from US :yahoo::pakistan::smitten::usflag::welcome::chilli::chilli::flame::flame::flame:
As i said earlier PAF would increase F16s fleet + JF17 thunders upgraded probably block3 with AESA radars and would compete any 4.5 Gen fighter in the world :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I think PAF should not go 4 any F16's.
we should have something to counter rafale ,,,,,IAF possibly will get 36 in about next 2 years .,,,,,
and f16's and jf17's r no match 4 rafale.
i think PAF should think about j11b or j15 ....and if possible
Euro Fighter or the best thing is to upgrade our jf17 on urgent basis and try to put AESA radar ,,,increase some hard points and try to decrease its RCS,,, difficult but possible in 2 to 3 years

J10 is not compatible with rafale.......RAfale is far superior production of France.....I think that Pakistan should must go for F35 and if no then other option is Chinese J31 Or J 20..,..What do you think Guys........???????

J10 is not compatible with rafale.......RAfale is far superior production of France.....I think that Pakistan should must go for F35 and if no then other option is Chinese J31 Or J 20..,..What do you think Guys........???????
J-20 is banned for export just like F-22, the only option is to go for J-31

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom