What's new

Option's for PAF ?

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok Guys , as today we heard the news of IAF getting 36 Rafale ( Fly Away ) condition , that is probably 2 sqs ..
this must have ring some bells in our PAF Official , cause we currently have no Fighter that can counter Rafale , for our block 52's there might be a chance only if we have in numbers ...
so basically in terms of Indo-Pak war , these 2 Rafale sqs will work as 4 sqs ,

so what i want to discuss that what option PAF have and what they might be thinking ?

we are already behind IAF in numbers and now in technology as well ..
Indians will keep saying that these Rafale's is for China , but obviously we must come up with something to counter this new threat in South Asia ..

some of the Option Pakistan may consider are ..

36 F-16's Block 52's from US ..
or
36 J-10B's from China
or
36 Typhoon ? very less chances
or
Nothing ... just invest in some long Range SAM's ..

@Horus @Basel @araz @MastanKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @That Guy @Windjammer @fatman17 @The SC @Thorough Pro

I think we should go for sam for now....but for a long-term plan...j20 (or a similar fighter with under license production) is the only option as india is to get FGFA/T-50 from Russia as well...rafale is better than j-10B or block 52s and typhoon is out of question here

This has been discussed in detail over years. But still it is not sure what PAF might be considering because it took very long.
Today PAF has many options,
1) More F-16 Block 52/ or Block 60.
2) J-31 Stealth
3) J-10b
4) J-16

Some are suggesting the Eurofighter Tyfoon because the EU are going to give this get at a bargain.

2 sqds of J-11Bs.

More F-16s (even second hand ones-MLU).

Invest in JF project.

Save money for 5th gen.

Ok Guys , as today we heard the news of IAF getting 36 Rafale ( Fly Away ) condition , that is probably 2 sqs ..
this must have ring some bells in our PAF Official , cause we currently have no Fighter that can counter Rafale , for our block 52's there might be a chance only if we have in numbers ...
so basically in terms of Indo-Pak war , these 2 Rafale sqs will work as 4 sqs ,

so what i want to discuss that what option PAF have and what they might be thinking ?

we are already behind IAF in numbers and now in technology as well ..
Indians will keep saying that these Rafale's is for China , but obviously we must come up with something to counter this new threat in South Asia ..

some of the Option Pakistan may consider are ..

36 F-16's Block 52's from US ..
or
36 J-10B's from China
or
36 Typhoon ? very less chances
or
Nothing ... just invest in some long Range SAM's ..

@Horus @Basel @araz @MastanKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @That Guy @Windjammer @fatman17 @The SC @Thorough Pro

Do you wan't pakistan to match India, 1:1 aircrafts?

2 sqds of J-11Bs.

More F-16s (even second hand ones-MLU).

Invest in JF project.

Save money for 5th gen.

2 sqs of J-11b's and more F-16's will drain PAF funds ...
we can either go for j-11 or F-16's ... we cant go for both ..

Do you wan't pakistan to match India, 1:1 aircrafts?

no where in my post i say , we want to match IAF in numbers .

2 sqs of J-11b's and more F-16's will drain PAF funds ...
we can either go for j-11 or F-16's ... we cant go for both ..

no where in my post i say , we want to match IAF in numbers .
your options match india fly way order

all the planes i have mentioned are no match for Rafale , i quote the least numbers that PAF can get ...
for IAF 2 sqs of Rafale , we need to induct at least 2 sqs , to have a breathing space ..right now PAF has no plane that can counter Rafale ..

The follow on order would be placed of J-10B when MMRCA will finalize.

all the planes i have mentioned are no match for Rafale , i quote the least numbers that PAF can get ...
for IAF 2 sqs of Rafale , we need to induct at least 2 sqs , to have a breathing space ..right now PAF has no plane that can counter Rafale ..

Super Sukhoi upgradation going to start from 2017 by HAL, you have any plane to counter that?

Back
Top Bottom