What's new

Option's for PAF ?

PAF has been anticipating this deal since long.......even they got tired of waiting, so we ordered AH-1Zs and WZ10s to play with.

On topic,
PAF needs to boost the SAM coverage, and look into more medium/heavy types.

I would love if PAF can induct j31 in pure air superiority configuration...i mean no need to wait for multirole just a stealth fighter able to fire bvr
That would put these 20 billion dollars down a drain...

PAF has been anticipating this deal since long.......even they got tired of waiting, so we ordered AH-1Zs and WZ10s to play with.

On topic,
PAF needs to boost the SAM coverage, and look into more medium/heavy types.

can you be more specific ??
and please clean the thread ....

i don't know if you got my point...... take for e.g j11b is a copy of Su27 with advanced avionics... now if china puts an indegenously built AESA radar in it... will the AESA radar be of same quality of AESA that is produced by USA/france.....
my question may be stupid but i am curious.....
I'm not going to go into details but consider this: You have your own R&D initiative, then you get access to the latest technology, (through whatever means). Where would you end up?

Think about it!!

F-16s MLU and BLK52 can match any plane in Indian inventory including Rafale.
The Indians don't know what PAF has been testing over the last few months, so let them enjoy for the time being. Once the Chinese VVIP arrives and the deals are signed then they will know.

Back
Top Bottom