What's new

Option's for PAF ?

janaab wo aur the jo sulk kerte the ....hum inspector jara dooje kism ke hain ;)

yes Rafale and MKI are not for Pakistan as for pakistani theatre upgraded Jags , M2ks ,Mig 29s & bisons + LCA are more than enof as we have quwality + quantity + training + supply chain of spares and feul & latest cutting edge wepons edge over anything that PAF has as of now

MKI (super MLU on cards) + Rafale are for chinese theatre

dont bring 5th gen as yet ......cheers mate
58deb0884d18e9c6ac6db217f1a6ffd5.jpg

@SinoSoldier
Chinese defense forums have posted copies of the image above which claim to cite the J-20’s AESA T/R module count at 1,856, the J-16’s at 1,760, and the J-10B at 1,200 T/R modules. It is likely the J-10B is the first Chinese fighter aircraft to feature an AESA; J-10B units achieved initial operational capability (IOC) in October of 2014. The volume of the J-10s nose cone is not substantially different from that of the F-16 or the Israeli Lavi from which the J-10 is partially based. Therefore, if one were to assume China had reached parity with the United States in packaging technology, the 1,200 T/R module figure would be plausible but slightly high. For comparison, the APG-80 AESA for the F-16C/D Block 60 has 1,000 T/R modules (DSB, 2001). However, it is unlikely that China has been able to reach parity with the United States in terms of packaging technology on their first generation AESA design. Neither Russia nor Israel was able to field 1,000 T/R element arrays within their first generation fighter mounted AESAs for similar nose volumes as the F-16 with the Mig-35 and Israeli F-16 respectively.

Russia’s first fighter mounted AESA radar, the Zhuk-AE, contained 652 T/R modules and was unveiled in 2007. The Israeli ELM-2052 AESA radar, which has been marketed for both the F-16 and the FA-50 – a joint Korean Aerospace Industry and Lockheed Martin F-16 derivative, has roughly 512 T/R modules (Trimble, 2014). The only firm outside of the United States that was able to produce a 1,000 T/R element within one generation was the French avionics firm Thales with its RB2E radar (Avionics Today, 2009). While the relative technological maturity of Israeli, and Russian AESAs is not directly indicative of the relative technological maturity of China’s packaging technology, it is an indicator that the first generation AESA produced by China is likely not on par with the US which is generally recognized as having the most technological mature T/R packaging technology

Thanks for Info.

janaab wo aur the jo sulk kerte the ....hum inspector jara dooje kism ke hain ;)

yes Rafale and MKI are not for Pakistan as for pakistani theatre upgraded Jags , M2ks ,Mig 29s & bisons + LCA are more than enof as we have quwality + quantity + training + supply chain of spares and feul & latest cutting edge wepons edge over anything that PAF has as of now

MKI (super MLU on cards) + Rafale are for chinese theatre

dont bring 5th gen as yet ......cheers mate

Yar guru ji, I don't get your point of view on this construct that most Indian's have, that "Rafale and MKI are not for Pakistan" --

Just because some people state that these platforms were acquired with the intention to be on par with the PLAAF does not mean that if an air conflict were to break out, these platforms would not be used by the IAF against the PAF -- Same is the case with Pakistan, there are specific weapons like our UAV's which were made/bought with the WOT in mind, but that does not mean that we wont be using it against you ---

So I think this sort of "purpose" means nothing when we all know in a war context, nothing is off limits -- and you have to prepare for the worst case scenarios ---

36 rafales will be avilable toIAF withinnext two years as french have agreed to promote indian order ahead of french & egyptian order + those 126 Rafales negociations are on and most probabally 18 more will come from fully built in france while the remaining will me made inindia on make in india programme while instead of HAL Rafale might build them in india in a strategik partener ship with a couple of private indian companies

question is what and how PAF gonna do to tacklle it ?

money is the key here ?

You people should better Mind your own Business !
What ever we will do, what ever Money we have, its Damn none of your concern !
You should have No concern with what so ever Pakistan do just Like Pakistan has no Concern what so ever you do !
Whats the Problem with you Guys ?
Why don't you go to your own Forum rather Creating out Fuss and Mess here :pissed:?

You people should better Mind your own Business !
What ever we will do, what ever Money we have, its Damn none of your concern !
You should have No concern with what so ever Pakistan do just Like Pakistan has no Concern what so ever you do !
Whats the Problem with you Guys ?
Why don't you go to your own Forum rather Creating out Fuss and Mess here :pissed:?
well did i ask for your expert adice ....Sir ?

Yar guru ji, I don't get your point of view on this construct that most Indian's have, that "Rafale and MKI are not for Pakistan" --

Just because some people state that these platforms were acquired with the intention to be on par with the PLAAF does not mean that if an air conflict were to break out, these platforms would not be used by the IAF against the PAF -- Same is the case with Pakistan, there are specific weapons like our UAV's which were made/bought with the WOT in mind, but that does not mean that we wont be using it against you ---

So I think this sort of "purpose" means nothing when we all know in a war context, nothing is off limits -- and you have to prepare for the worst case scenarios ---
well u know what i mean looks like some one delibaretlli removed my comment from here

well did i ask for your expert adice ....Sir ?

well u know what i mean looks like some one delibaretlli removed my comment from here

Dude you are talking about my Country which means you are Talking about me !
Its None Of Your Concern what ever My Country Does !
You should Better not sneak your nose in Others matters !
I don't know when will you people Start Avoiding this Pathetic Habit of yours !
You want some advice !
go to your own forum !
Here people are not bound to give advice to you or to explain their Stance to you Guys !
Thanks . . . .

I will please......give me some advice, its good in a long run, iam here to discuss and not to fight, i hope india never faces China.....because in wartime chinese throw their soldiers in battlefield lile banana chips......we love our people and soldiers so wont throw them in battlefield just to accomplish some foolish goals....
We all wish for no wars at all, be it India against China or Pakistan against India, or wherever there is potential for war. It is just in Human nature _unfortunately _ that the animal aggressive instinct still persists, hence the potential of war and aggression. Pakistanis will say the same thing about India throwing in soldiers in a battle field like banana chips, considering the 700 000 Indian forces in Kashmir alone!
I personally revindicate a very strong Pakistan, for deterrent purposes; to counter any possibility of war, meaning for stability of the whole region.
Rafale is a relatively "old" platform compared to the J-10B, the latters specs already took the best European and Western fighter jets advantages into account while being designed. So those are no empty words from the Chinese experts stating that the J10-B is in par with the best Western jets, and can beat them in many aspects designed for/around that sole purpose.
Rafale is one of the top fighter aircrafts out there, still it can be beaten by the J-10B under some circumstances.
The SU-30 MKI is still the most potent force of India along with the future PAK-FA; That is why the J-20 is there...

Last edited:
Now after Rafale, Pakistan must seek Aim-9x/IRIS-T & A-Darter missiles. Also F-16s should be upgraded with AESA radars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom