What's new

Option's for PAF ?

That is a Chinese statement, you can look it up and tell them it is in their dreams only...:o:

"As demonstrated in Libya, Mali, the Central African Republic and Iraq":lol:
Even ur junk fighters would had done exceptionally good there no doubt at all.....but not even single fighter jet has seen dogfight in decades......:coffee: I would suggest u to do some some research on strike aircraft roles.....they are not dog fighters:disagree:........

Pakistanis are politically or financially severly restricted with their future fighter options.

Financially they cannot buy expensive late fourth generation in fighters from the Europeans in suitable nos period. That rules out all three Gripen Rafale & Typhoon.

Politically the Russians will not sell them fighters for fear of completely losing their huge market in india and the political support and friendship of a nation whose GDP has now exceeded their own.

Usa fighters are an option but riddled with strings attached and the ever increasing friendship and influence of indo usa relations last decade or so as the Pakistanis looking on anxiously. In short USA will not back pakistan or indeed india in a war. They most likely sanction both nations to help bring cease fire. This is not 1971 anymore

That leaves the chinease .

J10B can you agree a financial soft loan is any benefit since the chinease weap;ons are already available on thunders.

The fifth generation fighters are a decade away. and financially not viable to buy or more operate by a tiny PAF budget.
You are seriously underestimating the Pakistani nation. This is the same nation that was willing to eat grass for Nuclear Weapons and to fight a war for 1000 yrs.

I don't know. I don't think anybody without unfettered access to either systems would be able to answer that question. Even if one did, the platform on which the radar is mounted is equally important in deciding how well the duo performs.
I'll try to see what i can find.....its almost 12 midnight so good night:-)

You are seriously underestimating the Pakistani nation. This is the same nation that was willing to eat grass for Nuclear Weapons and to fight a war for 1000 yrs.
This is nothing to do with underestimating the pakistani nation.
If you don't have a few billion dollars you cant buy the planes that's period/fact.
Out of box solutions needed
future mk2/3 Thunders
second hand F16 with mlu
And soft loans from china.
Discussing F35 Typhoons AND Gripens is nonsense talk. As is J31 from china as it does not exist as yet as a viable option.

Actually there is not going to be any major change in balance of power. Balance had tilted highly in favor of India since the arrival of MKIs. Rafale shall add some numbers. The advantage Rafale over MKI is very low RCS and ground attack. By the time Rafale comes, india would have added almost equal or more MKIs to India fleet.

Tactically what advantage india had achieved after the shift in balance of power?

Actually we also wanted the same.......:angel:

Pakistanis are politically or financially severly restricted with their future fighter options.

Financially they cannot buy expensive late fourth generation in fighters from the Europeans in suitable nos period. That rules out all three Gripen Rafale & Typhoon.

Politically the Russians will not sell them fighters for fear of completely losing their huge market in india and the political support and friendship of a nation whose GDP has now exceeded their own.

Usa fighters are an option but riddled with strings attached and the ever increasing friendship and influence of indo usa relations last decade or so as the Pakistanis looking on anxiously. In short USA will not back pakistan or indeed india in a war. They most likely sanction both nations to help bring cease fire. This is not 1971 anymore

J10B can you agree a financial soft loan is any benefit since the chinease weap;ons are already available on thunders.

The fifth generation fighters are a decade away. and financially not viable to buy or more operate by a tiny PAF budget.
Actually we read in everyday news that: "The Brits are politically or financially severely restricted with their future."
The rest of you comments do not hold their ground in the real world...

Even ur junk fighters would had done exceptionally good there no doubt at all.....but not even single fighter jet has seen dogfight in decades......:coffee: I would suggest u to do some some research on strike aircraft roles.....they are not dog fighters:disagree:........
Try to put your thoughts together before giving any answer if we can call your posts answers. You are just defening a sale's pitch, nothing more, nothing less, SU-24 could have done the same things as Rafale in the countries you have mentioned. So as a rookie here do not try to give advice, you rather should ask for some.

Go for more Jf17 and J10B if possible. If possible F15 E . I don't think US will supple with F15 in fear of Chinese intruding into its technology. Via Pakistan .

If they are serious to tackle intruding of Chinese in US technology then they should keep their eyes on Israel not Pakistan. Our F-16s are consistently under their surveillance and as far as I know their is always a team present for inspection of American equipment at any given time. Even on the day when PNS base Mehran was under attack their was some foreigners stuck their mainly from USA and China.

Mr Who are you to tell whats available for Pakistan or Whats not !
Or what we can afford or what we can not !

Why are you Indians sneaking your nose every where ?
Mind your own Business !

Mr Who are you to tell whats available for Pakistan or Whats not !
Or what we can afford or what we can not !

Why are you Indians sneaking your nose every where ?
Mind your own Business !

Ignore. They can't help it.

Anything India will buy (or develop) would be ridiculed,belittled and compared to bullock carts by Pakistanis
Anything India will buy (or develop) would be exaggerated,pedestalled up and considered space ships when compared to Pakistani equipment.

Actually we read in everyday news that: "The Brits are politically or financially severely restricted with their future."
The rest of you comments do not hold their ground in the real world...

Try to put your thoughts together before giving any answer if we can call your posts answers. You are just defening a sale's pitch, nothing more, nothing less, SU-24 could have done the same things as Rafale in the countries you have mentioned. So as a rookie here do not try to give advice, you rather should ask for some.
I will please......give me some advice, its good in a long run, iam here to discuss and not to fight, i hope india never faces China.....because in wartime chinese throw their soldiers in battlefield lile banana chips......we love our people and soldiers so wont throw them in battlefield just to accomplish some foolish goals....

Back
Top Bottom