What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saying what is correct is never a popularity contest. I do not temper or influence my positions by who is on what side. This is called "independent thought". Try it some time. You, and most others here, may find it liberating.

You sound more and more ridiculous every single day that passes. Is killing peace activists in international waters and defending that "and independent thought". I don't know what part of your body you are thinking with.

Not only Turkey! Whole world hates israel!

So, The question must be: Why does the whole world hate Israel?
Well NATO,China,US,India loves Israel . Its few muslims who hate them .Muslims dont represent whole world .

i mean muslim nations

Reported for extreme arse lickery and calling our deceased compatriots terrorists. I hope you will get perma banned. You insignificant little monkey. I have had enough of you ret@rded indians.

Terrorists are the Brainwashed People, Which the Turks were on that Day.

Independent Peaceful Activists, My A*s!

ii. The fundamental principle of the freedom of navigation on the high seas is subject to only certain limited exceptions under international law. Israel faces a real threat to its security from militant groups in Gaza. The naval blockade was imposed as a legitimate security measure in order to prevent weapons from entering Gaza by sea and its implementation complied with the requirements of international law.

iv. Although people are entitled to express their political views, the flotilla acted recklessly in attempting to breach the naval blockade. The majority of the flotilla participants had no violent intentions, but there exist serious questions about the conduct, true nature and objectives of the flotilla organizers, particularly IHH. The actions of the flotilla needlessly carried the potential for escalation.

Gaza aid flotilla incident - Report of the Secretary-General’s Panel of Inquiry (Palmer report) - Summary, report (2 September 2011)

You act high and mighty while your lovely Israel is slaughtering children. You should know better than us since the living conditions in Palestine is the same as in your garbage towns in India.You braincancered focking ret@rd! I know this posts will get deleted but at least i aired some of my heat.

The Terrorist Sympathizer Ultimately Accepts that He only wants to Release His Frustration.

So We Got a Dumba*s Who Ran Away from His Country to White Mans Land, Turkey's True Master as an Asylum Seeker and Teaches me about Standards of Living. :lol:

****** Please Stupid Turkman.

Do you Indians have no honor, after being used as slaves by your masters you still live in the same state of mind. You are the extreme form of human misery and idiocy without any doubt. If Pakistan opens war to you i will personally assist them in finding internet cowards like you and end your misery.

Who is the Master here?

Uncle SAM. You were the First Muslim Country even earlier than Pakistanis and Arabs to Lick the Western Anal by Submitting in 1952. :lol:

You Know What This is a Common Trait among Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis and Chinese Who call Others as Slaves. Fact is these People Themselves Stay in Western Countries(Like you, Ottoman Turk, Aryan_B, Some Chinese also) and Their Own Countries Sit on the Lap of the White Man (All Muslim Countries) and Even After that have the Audacity to Tell us Indians about being Slaves. Fact is India was against West and Independent from 1947-2001. After Normalizing Relationship with US, under Bush We were Equals with US(No Other Country has that Privilege, either be US Slave like Turkey or be the Enemy like Iran). We are still Independent unlike True Slaves like Turkey. :lol:
Edit: i always try to remain calm and respectful in this forum. But i can't take when an Indian comes to the Turkish section and calls our deceased countrymen Terrorists and Scum. These people are complete without honor who should not have the right to write in a respectable forum like this. Henry the white arse licker, look at your name. Do you call yourself an Indian with that name? You are a disgrace to even your own nation.

Henry is for honoring Thiery Henry, A Legend!

You live in your Master's Nation as a Waiter and Your Nation itself is a Slave. You are a F*cking Disgrace to your own Nation. :lol:

Saying what is correct is never a popularity contest....This is called "independent thought".

ja, you are so right. figure how many turkics hate me now

i also despise jews, and wish jews and turkics make good friends together one day (thus providing good political covers for muslims to destroy the turkics and providing cover for europeans to destroy the jews)

seriously, let's get back to the topic: i can boast that there isn't another person here who is wishing turkic-jew fraternity with greater sincerity - and bloodthirst, but real sincerity!

ja, you are so right. figure how many turkics hate me now

i also despise jews, and wish jews and turkics make good friends together one day (thus providing good political covers for muslims to destroy the turkics and providing cover for europeans to destroy the jews)

seriously, let's get back to the topic: i can boast that there isn't another person here who is wishing turkic-jew fraternity with greater sincerity - and bloodthirst, but real sincerity!

Mate, you're a bit overboard. Yes, there are anti-state elements in Xinxiang who are fighting China, but I can assure you most sensible Turks understand the position China is in and support China in the matter.

This is for henry lets see who is real slaves

brindia1909ceylon.gif

ottoman-empire.jpg
compare please , also this map doesnt reflect it totally also in maps all that arabia land isnt under us because at those times there was nobody add that to the map and compare mate

1526900.jpg

istanbul_bebek.jpg
Compare

i dnt want to post indians who cant find food to make it worse so please shut up

Mate, you're a bit overboard. Yes, there are anti-state elements in Xinxiang who are fighting China, but I can assure you most sensible Turks understand the position China is in and support China in the matter.

turkic existence cannot be accounted for any scientific study of political geography and ethnography. yes, i want to punish turkey and turkics for pan-turkics and their crimes against the han, but this bloodthirst doesn't abate just because majority of turkics in turkey don't necessarily support pan-turkicism (and i doubt your evidence on this: erdogen is a warthog of a pan-turkicist and was popularly elected). ultimately, pan-turkicism is symptomatic; the scientific, epistemological error that is the turkic race is the true cause of the disease of turkic aggression and greed and biological incompatibility with the rest of eurasian peoples (i will qualify this statement shortly).

but to be equitable towards the turkics and to balance the mood in this thread, i will say that i feel the exact same way about jews. so to qualify my earlier statement: jews and turkics only deserve each other, and i don't even wish their company upon the saudis, who are contemptible but are still quite human.

do you hate the japanese aswell?

turkic existence cannot be accounted for any scientific study of political geography and ethnography. yes, i want to punish turkey and turkics for pan-turkics and their crimes against the han, but this bloodthirst doesn't abate just because majority of turkics in turkey don't necessarily support pan-turkicism (and i doubt your evidence on this: erdogen is a warthog of a pan-turkicist and was popularly elected). ultimately, pan-turkicism is symptomatic; the scientific, epistemological error that is the turkic race is the true cause of the disease of turkic aggression and greed and biological incompatibility with the rest of eurasian peoples (i will qualify this statement shortly).

but to be equitable towards the turkics and to balance the mood in this thread, i will say that i feel the exact same way about jews. so to qualify my earlier statement: jews and turkics only deserve each other, and i don't even wish their company upon the saudis, who are contemptible but are still quite human.

Are you Han? Racism and blood-lust will get you quite far, i`m certain.

This is for henry lets see who is real slaves

compare please , also this map doesnt reflect it totally also in maps all that arabia land isnt under us because at those times there was nobody add that to the map and compare mate

Compare

i dnt want to post indians who cant find food to make it worse so please shut up

The Turks can only talk off-topic. This is my last Off-Topic Post here replying to your stupidity.

This is Turkish History. So Shameful. No Existence. No Civilization. A Bunch of Nomadics.

Look at What Chinese Think of you. :lol:

The Huns got their axx kicked by the Chinese Han empire. Part of the huns moved west and finally arrived at europe. Remeber attila, the guy who ransacked europe and making the so-called roman empires (east and west) trembled like sisies.

How about the turks? They got their axx kicked by the Chinese Tang Empire. They later had to move west as well. Part of them stayed at central asia, and part of them later formed a so-called ottoman empire

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/166736-strongest-empires-timeline-40.html#post2729426

Slums?

Let's have a Look at Turkey.

profimedia-0001754883.jpg

Gecekondu.JPG

You People even are Converted Dudes Worshipping Arab's God. :lol:

A Nomadic Empire came and Gone. Huns, Turks, Mongol Who are you?

Please STFU even Before comparing with India or China. :lol:

Terrorists are the Brainwashed People, Which the Turks were on that Day.

Independent Peaceful Activists, My A*s!

Gaza aid flotilla incident - Report of the Secretary-General’s Panel of Inquiry (Palmer report) - Summary, report (2 September 2011)

The Terrorist Sympathizer Ultimately Accepts that He only wants to Release His Frustration.

So We Got a Dumba*s Who Ran Away from His Country to White Mans Land, Turkey's True Master as an Asylum Seeker and Teaches me about Standards of Living. :lol:

****** Please Stupid Turkman.

Who is the Master here?

Uncle SAM. You were the First Muslim Country even earlier than Pakistanis and Arabs to Lick the Western Anal by Submitting in 1952. :lol:

You Know What This is a Common Trait among Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis and Chinese Who call Others as Slaves. Fact is these People Themselves Stay in Western Countries(Like you, Ottoman Turk, Aryan_B, Some Chinese also) and Their Own Countries Sit on the Lap of the White Man (All Muslim Countries) and Even After that have the Audacity to Tell us Indians about being Slaves. Fact is India was against West and Independent from 1947-2001. After Normalizing Relationship with US, under Bush We were Equals with US(No Other Country has that Privilege, either be US Slave like Turkey or be the Enemy like Iran). We are still Independent unlike True Slaves like Turkey. :lol:

Henry is for honoring Thiery Henry, A Legend!

You live in your Master's Nation as a Waiter and Your Nation itself is a Slave. You are a F*cking Disgrace to your own Nation. :lol:

Hehe what a funny monkey you are. Guess living in garbage screws one's brain.

I think this iajj's mom has cheated his father with a few Turkish(3 some or 4-5-6 ) that's why he is racist anti-Turk scum. I wont curse Chinese people just because of this mother fcker.

Dude put your keyboard down slowly and calm down.

One more thing for the mods, In this forum this kind of racism is allowed? This SoB curse us everyday but you just delete his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom