What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am not a supporter of Mavi Marmara attack - logic must prevail...

Do you think commandos boarded the ship so they can seize some knives from its kitchen??? Also a knife after all is a knife..it can be used in a kitchen to cut your veggies or can be used to stab and kill someone!

offtopic..what were cutting disc doing in the ship??

There are conclusive proofs that terrorists were on board that ship. Israel has the right to self defense. I am not blaming turkey, maybe terrorists sneaked on the ship before departing.

Pics of weapons used in the attack were already posted before. Here are some more pictures about the "peace" activists.

post-2046-12753122820163[1].jpg

LiveImages_Foto%20Haber_575_&

Bleeding and unarmed Israeli soldier surrounded by "peace activists" (notice the knife)

Beaten and unarmed Israeli soldier is being held by "peace activists"

"Peace activists" are waiting for Israeli soldiers with metal pipes

Israeli soldier is being hurled down the stairs

And...... Nobody can deny this:

Mavi Marmara terrorists violently attack IDF soldiers. Peace activists do not perform lynch on soldiers with knives, metal rods and Molotov bottles. Terrorists do.

Mavi Marmara Passengers Attack IDF Before Soldiers Board Ship:

Some points:

- Soldier is injured and thrown to the lower deck by peacemakers
- Peaceful metal poles are used as a weapon
- Tens of peaceful terrorists hit an IDF soldier and attempt to kidnap him
- Peaceful stun grenade is thrown at the soldiers
- Peaceful firebomb is thrown at the soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
288005713.jpg

Captain R., of the Israel Navy unit that raided the Gaza aid flotilla on May 31, 2010 ,

Peaceful Flotilla Rioters Prepare Rods, Slingshots, Broken Bottles and Metal Objects to Attack IDF Soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
Archdemon
there is no point in trying to make look like a self defence
1 the ship was in international waters even if they had a nuke isreal cant do anything about it
2 all you can get is photos of knifes and you faced it with commandos with assult rifles
3 every one makes mistakes and there is no shame in admitting it
4 your country did this not you so no need to do this
5 if your country did this with turkey who you had perfect relations with how could i know what your country will do with countrys who had less relations with like egypt

there is no point in trying to make look like a self defence
1 the ship was in international waters even if they had a nuke isreal cant do anything about it
2 all you can get is photos of knifes and you faced it with commandos with assult rifles
3 every one makes mistakes and there is no shame in admitting it
4 your country did this not you so no need to do this
5 if your country did this with turkey who you had perfect relations with how could i know what your country will do with countrys who had less relations with like egypt

:rofl:

the relationship with Turkey deteriorate long before marmara incident

It was the passengers right of self-defence,israeli soldiers had no place in that ship. And the activists could kill some of israeli soldiers but they didnt. Real terrorists on the other hand killed people in that ship.

This is the picture of Furkan. A 19 year-old student,shot dead from close range with five bullets in his head. He was not a 'terrorist' unlike some of the monkeys claim.
furkan-dogan-1.jpg

I remember that incident where Turkish Terrorists were asked to allow their ship to be inspected by the Israeli Naval Commandos but they were Saying, "Allah Hu Akbar, We Shall Not Stop, Allah Hu Akbar".

Brainwashed Thugs.

I dont claim that those activists were peaceful or that they were not scum, but as someone allready mentioned the Israelis shot one of them for example in the head from close range. One of was apprently even shot from a very long distance, maybe from the choppers.

another thing I'd like to mention is that the Flotilla is something that people decided to do, not governments. There were people from all over the world, those people on those ships are responsible for what ever they're doing, not the government. The reason why I'm saying this is because some Israelis act like Turkey is actually responsible for the whole story.

I remember that incident where Turkish Terrorists were asked to allow their ship to be inspected by the Israeli Naval Commandos but they were Saying, "Allah Hu Akbar, We Shall Not Stop, Allah Hu Akbar".

Brainwashed Thugs.

Mods you have to excuse me this time...

Reported for extreme arse lickery and calling our deceased compatriots terrorists. I hope you will get perma banned. You insignificant little monkey. I have had enough of you ret@rded indians. You act high and mighty while your lovely Israel is slaughtering children. You should know better than us since the living conditions in Palestine is the same as in your garbage towns in India.You braincancered focking ret@rd! I know this posts will get deleted but at least i aired some of my heat.
Do you Indians have no honor, after being used as slaves by your masters you still live in the same state of mind. You are the extreme form of human misery and idiocy without any doubt. If Pakistan opens war to you i will personally assist them in finding internet cowards like you and end your misery.

Edit: i always try to remain calm and respectful in this forum. But i can't take when an Indian comes to the Turkish section and calls our deceased countrymen Terrorists and Scum. These people are complete without honor who should not have the right to write in a respectable forum like this. Henry the white arse licker, look at your name. Do you call yourself an Indian with that name? You are a disgrace to even your own nation.

I also mean no offence to Indians who do not bow to the white men. It is sad to see so many Indians taking side with history's worst civilizations. One would think India had learned things from Gandhi. After seeing Indians here i feel truly sorry for many Indians.

Reported for extreme arse lickery and calling our deceased compatriots terrorists. I hope you will get perma banned. You insignificant little monkey. I have had enough of you ret@rded indians. You act high and mighty while your lovely Israel is slaughtering children. You should know better than us since the living conditions in Palestine is the same as in your garbage towns in India.You braincancered focking ret@rd! I know this posts will get deleted but at least i aired some of my heat.
Do you Indians have no honor, after being used as slaves by your masters you still live in the same state of mind. You are the extreme form of human misery and idiocy without any doubt. If Pakistan opens war to you i will personally assist them in finding internet cowards like you and end your misery.

Edit: i always try to remain calm and respectful in this forum. But i can't take when an Indian comes to the Turkish section and calls our deceased countrymen Terrorists and Scum. These people are complete without honor who should not have the right to write in a respectable forum like this. Henry the white arse licker, look at your name. Do you call yourself an Indian with that name? You are a disgrace to even your own nation.

With all due respect, what he said is true:

Los manifestantes que han acudido a recibir al buque, en respuesta a la llamada de organizaciones islamistas y de IHH, le han saludado con gritos de "Alá es grande". IHH ha denunciado al Estado hebreo y su política hacia los palestinos.

Translation: The protesters who have come to receive the ship, in response to the call of Islamist organizations and IHH, have greeted with shouts of "Allah is great". IHH has denounced the Jewish state and its policy toward the Palestinians.

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/notic...el-ferry-atacado-por-israel-mayo/639466.shtml

Lol if somebody came after you with an M-4 in international waters in helis what would you do?
I would not try to stab them, that would be extremely stupid because the soldier would shoot. It's only a shame that the soldiers showed such amazing restraint.

I am not surprised that you support Israel on this matter one bit. And you call yourself a Muslim, just get lost everybody sees you for what you truly are.
Not all Muslims need to be mindless, racist and bigoted.

I also mean no offence to Indians who do not bow to the white men. It is sad to see so many Indians taking side with history's worst civilizations. One would think India had learned things from Gandhi. After seeing Indians here i feel truly sorry for many Indians.
Reported for racist and degenerate comment.

I dont claim that those activists were peaceful or that they were not scum, but as someone allready mentioned the Israelis shot one of them for example in the head from close range. One of was apprently even shot from a very long distance, maybe from the choppers.

another thing I'd like to mention is that the Flotilla is something that people decided to do, not governments. There were people from all over the world, those people on those ships are responsible for what ever they're doing, not the government. The reason why I'm saying this is because some Israelis act like Turkey is actually responsible for the whole story.
It has been proven that the Turkish government encouraged ans allowed these people on the flotilla, and was blamed by the UN for knowingly allowing violent Islamists to board the ship.

I am not surprised that you support Israel on this matter one bit. And you call yourself a Muslim, just get lost everybody sees you for what you truly are.

Saying what is correct is never a popularity contest. I do not temper or influence my positions by who is on what side. This is called "independent thought". Try it some time. You, and most others here, may find it liberating.

funny guy everyone knows your not muslim

Saying what is correct is never a popularity contest. I do not temper or influence my positions by who is on what side. This is called "independent thought". Try it some time. You, and most others here, may find it liberating.

@S-19
Some people are not capable of Independent thought. In fact, the majority are not capable of Independent thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom