What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey should improve relations with Israel. Especially in the military and defense field, cooperation can enrich Turkey's military industry a lot.

Sure, there were setbacks in the past but we must look into the future.

Those so-called "Martyrs" were carrying caches and loads of weapons with them....

Show me the evidence. Oh yeah I forgot the Israeli Media claimed they found some slingshots.

give it a rest Mr. Zionist TROLL...

Show me the evidence. Oh yeah I forgot the Israeli Media claimed they found some slingshots.

give it a rest Mr. Zionist TROLL...

So basically there is nothing that you will accept as evidence?

knivesmarmara.jpg

weaponsmarmara1.jpg

Opportunists who like to get their 15 seconds of fame, cashing on the plight of poor people need to be shot.

"Peace activists" stabbing IDF soldier

Last edited by a moderator:
You call these knives you picked up from Mavi Marmara's kitchen weapons ?

The Israeli Defence forces is the world's best equipped Military force and it was threatened by KITCHEN KNIVES ?

Are'nt you ashamed of yourself ?

No matter what proof he gives, you will dismiss it as western/zionist propaganda. It is indeed useless to argue with braindeads.

a turkic with a piece of metal found on her person should be deemed a terrorist and should be cut down - just not by a jew.

so i am completely neutral and not rooting for anybody in this fight; i am just rooting for a fight

If someone came at you with a butcher knife, would you sit back and relax? I know what i would do, aim for the head.
Does logic work on you or just blind propaganda?

let's reverse your logic ... what if someone uses an apache and F-15 to mass murder your small town after stealing your land and you have nothing but a knife to fight back with? Maybe you are too cowered to night fight back and you will surrender but let me tell you, they are not. This is why it makes no sense to you and your logic coz you have no courage factor as part of your simulator and logic equation.

Idiotic statement

That shows your arrogance ...

@ Archdemon, you cant justify the killings by phosphorus bombs what ever pictures you put here their is no difference between killing in gas chambers & killing by Phosphorus bombs...

So basically there is nothing that you will accept as evidence?
weaponsmarmara1.jpg

my God... look at those discs.. these people must be MONSTERS!!
i dont even wanna think what they were on with those discs!!!

386210-5705-37.jpg

That shows your arrogance ...

@ Archdemon, you cant justify the killings by phosphorus bombs what ever pictures you put here their is no difference between killing in gas chambers & killing by Phosphorus bombs...

You see it as indiscriminate deliberate killing of innocent with whatever, i see it as legitimate tools of warfare and collateral damage, case closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom