What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it as indiscriminate deliberate killing of innocent with whatever, i see it as legitimate tools of warfare and collateral damage, case closed...

Many so-called "phosphorous" bomb attacks by Israel's photos have surfaced. Most of them has been proven to be photoshopped fake, a part of Pallywood.

Israel did use phosphorous as a screen, not as weapon, IDF made mistakes what army don't make them? especially in a conflict and especially in a crowded area like Gaza strip, but from here to accusing IDF of indiscriminate killing genocide?

If someone came at you with a butcher knife, would you sit back and relax? I know what i would do, aim for the head.
Does logic work on you or just blind propaganda?

Lol if somebody came after you with an M-4 in international waters in helis what would you do?

So IDF killed the people with paintball guns?

It is ok, i will explain it like to a 5 years old child, first team boarded with paintball guns, they were stabbed, bitten with metal rods(they used discs to cut handrails) and some of soldiers were taken hostage, the second team that boarded was extraction team for soldiers and reinforcement, when paintballs were ineffective against armed mob with knifes chains metal/wooden rods then soldiers were forced to use their firearm.

So Peaceful

knife-man.jpg

:lol:

You are doing really good psychological operations here. You Israeli people always are good at manipulating, disinformation, psychological operations. This picture is not related to people on mavi marmara vessel. It is taken somewhere else. But one day you will not get away whatever you did to innocent people. Just understand this!!!

this sums up us TURKS

NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE

Last edited by a moderator:
The European and American markets for Turkish goods is eroding due to economic crisis and fall in man power cost. It is looking to explore new markets in the east and in pure business sense some frictions with Israel help it win lucrative contracts in the middle east!

Pure business nothing else..otheriwise Israel-Palestine have been fighting over for 64 years and Turkey never thought of showering such love on Palestineans..instead it went out of the way and forged best releations with Israel...

Some media showdown followed by behind the scene diplomacy and all is set to go....after all...a lot of israeli stuff gets sold in the middle east as "Made in Turkey"

But still..Israel boarding Mavi Marmara and going on a shooting spree..very bad over kill....it would hurt if the ship was docked on Gaza and confiscated by Israel or inspected and humanitarian goods released....

"Peace activists" stabbing IDF soldier

Why did you first seize video cameras and cameras? Because you knew very well how your armed soldier killed innocent people, how you were being recorded while your armed soldier shot innocent people on the vessels. You chose some of the records and used them for propaganda. We know you very well and you are also good at killing innocent people. Do you remember how you killed 19 years old American-Turkish citizen Furkan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey-Israel relations have always been kept alive and thrived behind the scenes. I hope Turkey-Israel relation gets stronger and stronger in the future as well as Israel's relation with its neighbours.

Don't Panic Over Turkey-Israel Relations Downgrade

For example, in mainstream coverage of Turkey's rise, the country is never "expanding its foreign policy" — it is "abandoning the West." Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government isn't "mildly religious" — it is "about to join Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran." And so on. (Ignore the fact that Turkey has approved NATO radar sites in-country and that Thomas Friedman's doomsday predictions have yet to come to pass.)

First of all, Israel and Turkey's military relationship has not ended – the Israeli military attaché remains in Ankara. Nor has the two countries' economic relationship, which is pretty substantial — to the tune of around $2 billion per year.

Note the language. Erdogan's own staff, as well as the Turkish foreign ministry, spent a great deal of time after Davos rebuilding the Israel-Turkey relationship behind the scenes. While Erdogan will continue to make symbolic attacks on the relationship (such as making Israeli passengers strip at Istanbul's Atatürk International Airport), Turkey's geopolitical and economic realities mean that this is "a propaganda war" as Amberin Zaman puts it in Haber Türk. These two countries are not about to go to war or destroy their economic relationship.

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE EVERTHING DONE TO THESE MONSTERS IS GOOD

You call these knives you picked up from Mavi Marmara's kitchen weapons ?

The Israeli Defence forces is the world's best equipped Military force and it was threatened by KITCHEN KNIVES ?

Are'nt you ashamed of yourself ?

While I am not a supporter of Mavi Marmara attack - logic must prevail...

Do you think commandos boarded the ship so they can seize some knives from its kitchen??? Also a knife after all is a knife..it can be used in a kitchen to cut your veggies or can be used to stab and kill someone!

offtopic..what were cutting disc doing in the ship??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom