What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this iajj's mom has cheated his father with a few Turkish(3 some or 4-5-6 ) that's why he is racist anti-Turk scum. I wont curse Chinese people just because of this mother fcker.

Dude put your keyboard down slowly and calm down.

One more thing for the mods, In this forum this kind of racism is allowed? This SoB curse us everyday but you just delete his comments.

how did i curse turkics? did i say you are all motherf*ckers? no, never. i never use such rude and crude languages, and honestly i don't know who f*cked turkic mothers - that is the whole point of what i have been trying to say: when you look at the history of ethnographic, demographic thoughts, turkics tend to be that big black hole. in east asian demography, each race has its neat place: the hans in the middle, extending civilization to viets, bonzi, deibazi, nipponzi, etc., and the demographers in china provide detailed account of the climate, the crops, the phenology, and the national habits of all the barbarian (human) groups living on the margin of chinese civilization; arabic and persian historiographers meticulously kept their records and accounts; the europeans are less centralized in their search of ethnographic and demographic knowledge but also provided a very rich account of how arabs, norther africans, scandinavians, slavics, franks, germans, spaniards - and even javaniese, east and west indians and south asians - came to be and established very scientific links between the way different peoples conduct themselves and the land that nourishes them.

no mention of jews; nor turkics. now tell me, if pure blood chinese are motherf*ckers, who did your mom? and if others are SOBs, you are son of what exactly? the truth is: turkics and jews don't belong among the big family of eurasian nations and peoples.

do you hate the japanese aswell?

of course i resent nipponzi - but nipponzi, bonzi, deibazi and viets all enjoy a modicum amount of political rights as nations and civil rights as individuals. even in the lebensraum of a great power like russia, china, and the future franco-german union, neighboring states enjoy robust legal protection, which is why judiciously realpolitik and lebensraum is superior to any of legal discourse of universal rights proffered by anglo-americans and jews. only jews and turkics are excluded from any legal entitlements because of their innate difference from all other eurasian races.

i like this thread, btw, because the pan-turkics, like i predicated, are firing in all directions - which is exactly why pan-turkicism is the universal evil and also why in the 20th century the wise leaders of turkics shrewdly and out of fear of wholesale slaughter wanted turkics to retreat to and subsequently confined pan-turkicists to this small, pitiful, restrictive shell that is modern, nationalistic, secular turkey. but erdogen and 21st century pan-turkicists got stupider and wanted to try something riskier that would bring them quicker demise. bravo!

I am born in Denmark you little monkey.

So Was your Father who had to. :lol:

What a Joke you are? You Love to be Embarrased again and again?

Chinese Take you. Russians Take you. Europeans Take you. And Now also Indians. :lol:

Seriously No Respect Turk got.

were is that lol , were you find it from?? must be india , or turkey in like 2000 or earlier , 2012 and india is no.1 in slum

lol look at this
british_rule_india_lg.jpg

our history is glorious , we were never slaves of anyone unlike you muahhaha got ruled by englishh little indian

127756170305_0_alb.bmp
first get washing machine or wash properly

The Turks can only talk off-topic. This is my last Off-Topic Post here replying to your stupidity.

This is Turkish History. So Shameful. No Existence. No Civilization. A Bunch of Nomadics.

Look at What Chinese Think of you. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/166736-strongest-empires-timeline-40.html#post2729426

Slums?

Let's have a Look at Turkey.

profimedia-0001754883.jpg

Gecekondu.JPG

You People even are Converted Dudes Worshipping Arab's God. :lol:

A Nomadic Empire came and Gone. Huns, Turks, Mongol Who are you?

Please STFU even Before comparing with India or China. :lol:

how did i curse turkics? did i say you are all motherf*ckers? no, never. i never use such rude and crude languages, and honestly i don't know who f*cked turkic mothers - that is the whole point of what i have been trying to say: when you look at the history of ethnographic, demographic thoughts, turkics tend to be that big black hole. in east asian demography, each race has its neat place: the hans in the middle, extending civilization to viets, bonzi, deibazi, nipponzi, etc., and the demographers in china provide detailed account of the climate, the crops, the phenology, and the national habits of all the barbarian (human) groups living on the margin of chinese civilization; arabic and persian historiographers meticulously kept their records and accounts; the europeans are less centralized in their search of ethnographic and demographic knowledge but also provided a very rich account of how arabs, norther africans, scandinavians, slavics, franks, germans, spaniards - and even javaniese, east and west indians and south asians - came to be and established very scientific links between the way different peoples conduct themselves and the land that nourishes them.

no mention of jews; nor turkics. now tell me, if pure blood chinese are motherf*ckers, who did your mom? and if others are SOBs, you are son of what exactly? the truth is: turkics and jews don't belong among the big family of eurasian nations and peoples.

No doubt your mom had cheated your dad with Turks and you were born as a SoB thats why you pour your dirt from your mind. I feel sorry for you coz you are the lowest life form on this earth.

UK is Under Our Feet. We Control their Strategic Steel, Automobile and Beverages Sector. Narrowly Missed their Telecommunication Sector. They can't do a Sh!t against us or they can forget thousands of Jobs. Even the Richest Man in UK is a Indian.

While Turk still Live in Ghettos and survive on White Man's tips He gives for washing the Floors. :lol:

So Was your Father who had to. :lol:

What a Joke you are? You Love to be Embarrased again and again?

Chinese Take you. Russians Take you. Europeans Take you. And Now also Indians. :lol:

Seriously No Respect Turk got.

We got lots of friends all over the world, and they are not our former slave masters like you.
You want to play the cards?

Here is fact:

GDP per capita:
India: $1.388
Turkey: $10.552

Which means you are 10 times poorer than average Turk.

Fact #2:
Poverty:

percentage of population living on less than $1.25 per day
India: 41,6%
Turkey: 3%

Malnutrition:

India: World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh , where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition.
Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey: <2,5%

Go clean your dirty streets and feed your children instead of defending Israel's state terrorism. There is absolutely no way of comparing a developed country (Turkey) with a country like India who has most poorest in world and most malnourished people.

mate you can talk all you like but you cant clear your embarresment , everybody knows us , our glorius history , but you was ruled by british , you was slaves , unless you rule britian like they did to you , you cant remove that embaresment that will always stay their until history is not taught in lessons , you cant remove the fact that indians live in the biggest slums in the world , do geography in europeon countries ( i did it ) their was a slideshow of indian slums and bad conditions , i dont have to say anything pictures say it all

turks live in ghettos
k_yali6619.jpg

istanbul-homepage.jpg

show_region_image.php

NUMBER OF TOURIST TOP 10

turkey is 7th with 27 million in the world - 5th in europe

INDIA IS NOT TOP 10 in ASIA NOT EVEN EUROPE SO YOU MUST BE IN TOP 100

TURKISH MARKET , COMPARED TO INDIAN
show_attraction_image.php

AND THIS INDIAN
bombay-market.jpg

We got lots of friends all over the world, and they are not our former slave masters like you.
You want to play the cards?

Here is fact:

GDP per capita:
India: $1.388
Turkey: $10.552

Which means you are 10 times poorer than average Turk.

Fact #2:
Poverty:

percentage of population living on less than $1.25 per day
India: 41,6%
Turkey: 3%

Malnutrition:

India: World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh , where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition.
Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey: <2,5%

Go clean your dirty streets and feed your children instead of defending Israel's state terrorism. There is absolutely no way of comparing a developed country (Turkey) with a country like India who has most poorest in world and most malnourished people.

Let's Compare Turkey in its same League.

Countries Who gave up their Sovereignity to USA in Return for Eternal Protection:

Japan - $45,000
South Korea - $25,000
Turkey - $10,000.

Even After Uncle Sam gives you 60 Years Protection, you couldn't Develop even with Lesser Population than Japan and South Korea.

India never had any such.

The Day You share 2000 KM Border with Pakistan and 4000 KM Border with China, Then Come and Speak.

Turkey Developed Country? A Country which Runs on Tourism A Developed Country.

You Can't Match Indian, China or Russia When It comes to Industrialization.

Steel Production, Automobile Production, Shipbuilding, Cement Production, Heavy Machinery, Fortune 500 Companies.

Let's Compare Turkey in its same League.

Countries Who gave up their Sovereignity to USA in Return for Eternal Protection:

Japan - $45,000
South Korea - $25,000
Turkey - $10,000.

Even After Uncle Sam gives you 60 Years Protection, you couldn't Develop even with Lesser Population than Japan and South Korea.

India never had any such.

The Day You share 2000 KM Border with Pakistan and 4000 KM Border with China, Then Come and Speak.

Turkey Developed Country? A Country which Runs on Tourism A Developed Country.

You Can't Match Indian, China or Russia When It comes to Industrialization.

Steel Production, Automobile Production, Shipbuilding, Cement Production, Heavy Machinery, Fortune 500 Companies.

Turkey has lesser population than South Korea?

Turkey: 75 mio
South Korea: 50 mio

At least get your facts right.

I congratulate Japan's and South Korea's amazing achievements in the economic sphere. And i accept that Turkey has done many mistakes in the past, thus our economy did not grew as much as theirs. But still considering our Geographical location between Russia, Europe and Middle East we have done a good job. Turkey enjoys a much better economy than Middle Eastern countries even though we have no natural gas or oil in our soil.

But comparing Turkey with India is completely out of the question. You guys haven't even passed $2.000 yet. India is many decades behind Turkey in economy, infrastructure, industry etc etc

mate you can talk all you like but you cant clear your embarresment , everybody knows us , our glorius history , but you was ruled by british , you was slaves , unless you rule britian like they did to you , you cant remove that embaresment that will always stay their until history is not taught in lessons , you cant remove the fact that indians live in the biggest slums in the world , do geography in europeon countries ( i did it ) their was a slideshow of indian slums and bad conditions , i dont have to say anything pictures say it all

turks live in ghettos
k_yali6619.jpg

istanbul-homepage.jpg

show_region_image.php

NUMBER OF TOURIST TOP 10

turkey is 7th with 27 million in the world - 5th in europe

INDIA IS NOT TOP 10 in ASIA NOT EVEN EUROPE SO YOU MUST BE IN TOP 100

TURKISH MARKET , COMPARED TO INDIAN
show_attraction_image.php

AND THIS INDIAN
bombay-market.jpg

Days of WW2 are gone. We can't Colonize Another Country Today. But Objective of Colonialists is to Capture the Market, Control Industries, Extract Profits. That is What exactly What We are doing Today. We own their Industries. Sell their Goods to them and Get Lost with the Money made of them.

Same History can't be changed that you bend your A*s and Worship Arabs Everyday. :lol:

Turkey is just a Stopover for Flight Transists for Flights Between Asia and Europe. That is why the Number.

They Got Monster Companies with Massive Revenues.

Turkey Doesn't have One Recognizable Company with Revenue to speak off.

You can be a PIGS not a BRIC or anything like an Asian Tiger or Western Europe.

And Turkish Slums Exist as We Speak. No Amount of Denial by Ottoman Turk will do.

Category:Slums in Turkey - Wikimedia Commons

Days of WW2 are gone. We can't Colonize Another Country Today. But Objective of Colonialists is to Capture the Market, Control Industries, Extract Profits. That is What exactly What We are doing Today. We own their Industries. Sell their Goods to them and Get Lost with the Money made of them.

Same History can't be changed that you bend your A*s and Worship Arabs Everyday. :lol:

Turkey is just a Stopover for Flight Transists for Flights Between Asia and Europe. That is why the Number.

They Got Monster Companies with Massive Revenues.

Turkey Doesn't have One Recognizable Company with Revenue to speak off.

You can be a PIGS not a BRIC or anything like an Asian Tiger or Western Europe.

And Turkish Slums Exist as We Speak. No Amount of Denial by Ottoman Turk will do.

Category:Slums in Turkey - Wikimedia Commons

Look buddy. If you want to measure d1ck do it with your own league. So to say Bangladesh, Nigeria and other African countries. Face the harsh realities.

I congratulate Japan's and South Korea's amazing achievements in the economic sphere. And i accept that Turkey has done many mistakes in the past, thus our economy did not grew as much as theirs. But still considering our Geographical location between Russia, Europe and Middle East we have done a good job. Turkey enjoys a much better economy than Middle Eastern countries even though we have no natural gas or oil in our soil.

But comparing Turkey with India is completely out of the question. You guys haven't even passed $2.000 yet. India is many decades behind Turkey in economy, infrastructure, industry etc etc

I am telling again You People Got no Major Companies or Industry to Speak off.

Show me a Heavy Industry of Turkey with some Decent Revenue.

I mean Have you even made your own Bicycle? :lol:

Turkey has No Brands. Infact Turkey is far behind even than Brazil in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom