What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg you showed me 7 pictures and they are all old , plus how is those pics slums except 7 , 8 , and 9th picture? mate they colonised you that the biggest shame a citizen can have , they basically said we are superior to you , we come to your country , we making you slaves , taking your resources , now they are still colonising you even now , your country all speaks english which comes from colonisation , your people work in BT with a bad accent that everybody takes the pis. , BRICS ARE DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ONLY RUSSIA IS DEVELOPED COMPARED TO OTHER BRICS THE REST ARE VERY LOW GDP PER CAPITA , WE HAVE A GOOD LIVING STANDARD PLUS GROWING AT 11% LAST YEAR YOU ARE POOR AND GROWING STRONG , WE ARE ALREADY LIVING GOOD AND GROWING GOOD COMPARED TO EUROPE THAT IS SHRINKING ECONOMIES

Look buddy. If you want to measure d1ck do it with your own league. So to say Bangladesh, Nigeria and other African countries. Face the harsh realities.

When you realized your D!ck is not worth it, You put your face in Bangladesh and Nigeria. :lol:

Bring Facts, Otherwise You People are not worth it.

fridgebeko.jpg
beko one of the biggest white goods in europe , sponsor to turkish german and lithuanian basketball league

116-logo%20cerceveli.jpg
stores in biggest cities in the world , adriana lima sponsor

VESTEL-LOGO.png
LARGEST TV PRODUCER IN EUROPE

ulker-cikolatali-gofret_67687.jpg
ULKER WHICH IS ONE OF THE MOST EATIN FOOD PRODUCER THIS IS CHOCLATE EVERYONE KNOWS

CrytekLogo1.jpg
CRYTEK WHICH IS KNOWN BY EVERYONE WHO PLAYS GAMES

Crysis-3.jpg
CRYSIS 3 MADE BY CRYTEK

When you realized your D!ck is not worth it, You put your face in Bangladesh and Nigeria. :lol:

Bring Facts, Otherwise You People are not worth it.

you people are very dirtt ehhh gona vomit

Hah, we are living in heaven.

Some pictures from my city.

Antalya.jpg

Antalya_harbour.jpg

antalya.jpg

WTF?

Funny-Pics-of-India-2.jpg

Persian God King how can you thank aijj's hate speeches against Turks man what happend?

CRYSIS 3 MADE BY CRYTEK

you people are very dirtt ehhh gona vomit

Apart from Tourism, You got only Textiles and Biscuits to show. :lol:

Enough of your Showness. Even South Korea with Lesser Population got World Class Companies with Revenue of $10 Billion.

So Turkey is Dependent on Imports for Even the Basic Needs.

ja, you are so right. figure how many turkics hate me now

i also despise jews, and wish jews and turkics make good friends together one day (thus providing good political covers for muslims to destroy the turkics and providing cover for europeans to destroy the jews)

seriously, let's get back to the topic: i can boast that there isn't another person here who is wishing turkic-jew fraternity with greater sincerity - and bloodthirst, but real sincerity!

Mate i think u just mad because you enslaved koreans viets and all the others only Turks not. That's why. GökTurks and the Hun-Turks nuff said!!

For my entire life, I never saw somewhere like these pics Henry shared, the worst places are Gypsy districts(which is probably where those pics taken), but even the Gypsy district in my city is far better then those pics or the pics of these Indian places.

CRYTEK IS A BISCUIT COMPANY? IT SOLD MILLIONS OF GAMES , CRYSIS IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWN GAMES IN THE WORLD , BEKO IS SOLD IN EUROPE EVERYWHERE IS THAT TOURISM? LOL

Apart from Tourism, You got only Textiles and Biscuits to show. :lol:

Enough of your Showness. Even South Korea with Lesser Population got World Class Companies with Revenue of $10 Billion.

So Turkey is Dependent on Even the Basic Needs.

Comparing Turkish Cities to Indian Villages, Huh?

Turkey:

1163353338r9qK99.jpg

r

72-Earthquake-hits-Eastern-Turkey_1_1.jpg

:lol:

haha 3rd image is from earth quake whats that got to do with village it was an earthquake i can see from url hahaha muppet , 2nd pic is from turkish - syria border an otokar cobra thanks for showing our weapons

Henry, you're embarrissing yourself seriously, is that all you got ? sharing pics of Gypsy districts, ruins after earthquakes ?

cobra_00.jpg

this is the vehicle on pic 2 sold to many countries

CRYTEK IS A BISCUIT COMPANY? IT SOLD MILLIONS OF GAMES , CRYSIS IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWN GAMES IN THE WORLD , BEKO IS SOLD IN EUROPE EVERYWHERE IS THAT TOURISM? LOL

That's Why I Said A Second Tier Country like Turkey can't Compete with China, India and Russia in Industrialization.

You can only make Biscuits, Video Games and Textiles. Even Bangladesh beat you to that. :lol:

the 2nd pic is from syria border of syrian camps hahahah you muppet atleast try to find a proper picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom