What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a thread about INDIA AND TURKEY comparison or is it about Turkey - Israle relationship.
PDF is filled with morons who are ready to hijack any thread to their own fantacies.

And ain't those dirty places smelling cow **** is part of India ?

LOL EVEN TAJ MAHAL WAS MADE BY TURKS MUHAHAHAH

lets look at industrialised india

dharavi-wiki.jpg

_40783749_x203slum-bbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't those Districts part of Turkey?

no you gypsy they are syrians on border

ottoman.gif

EUROPEON WANNABE? A WANNABE THAT NEARLY INVADED INTO AUSTRIA WHICH IS BORDERING GERMANY

MOST IMPORTANT CITYS WAS UNDER US ISTANBUL , MECCA , MEDINA , JERUSALEM ONLY IF WE HAD ROME ASWELL IT WOULD OF BEEN GREATEST CITYS

Are you Ashamed of your Countrymen? Or You want to Project Your Country as European Wannabe?

Why should I ashamed ? European countries have same kind of images too, itswas about your ignorant behaviour about trying to show like Turkey is just about Gypsies and after-earthquake ruins.

fellow friends from Turkey, I do not know where this thread became a thread to bash each other. But thanks for you guys to reveal the world that we are a poor nation, and we are proud of what we are and where we came from. So kindly get back to topic and stop this nonsence

That's Why I Said A Second Tier Country like Turkey can't Compete with China, India and Russia in Industrialization.

You can only make Biscuits, Video Games and Textiles. Even Bangladesh beat you to that. :lol:

China and Russia okay but India?!

Why should I ashamed ? European countries have same kind of images too, itswas about your ignorant behaviour about trying to show like Turkey is just about Gypsies and after-earthquake ruins.

Your Countrymen Post Images of Indian Countryside and Best Parts of Turkey and Try to Brag in front of me.

Was Just Showing the Other Side of Turkey ;)

China and Russia okay but India?!

Steel Production, Automobile Production, Petrochemical Industry, Cement Production, Shipbuilding Industry, Film Industry, Fortune 500 Companies.

Everywhere India Beats You.

So Yes, (China, Russia, India) > Turkey.

Your Countrymen only showed me Biscuits, Underwears and Video Games.

Your Countrymen Post Images of Indian Countryside and Best Parts of Turkey and Try to Brag in front of me.

Was Just Showing the Other Side of Turkey ;)
are you happy with showing the other side of Turkey that you have not set foot on to the Turks. Now stop this ranting and post some thing that is relevant to the topic else leave this thread and let it die

LoL, this is a first. Turks vs Bhartis.

Prepare for bans. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom