What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel Production, Automobile Production, Petrochemical Industry, Cement Production, Shipbuilding Industry, Film Industry, Fortune 500 Companies.

Everywhere India Beats You.

So Yes, (China, Russia, India) > Turkey.

Your Countrymen only showed me Biscuits, Underwears and Video Games.
are you done with your Dic%k measuring contest. now get back to topic

To be honest, Indians are crazy for comparing Turkey to India. I mean are you guys serious?

LoL, this is a first. Turks vs Bhartis.

Prepare for bans. :lol:

Turks have even Done that before. Not Indians. And even here We had the Turks starting to bash India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/58364-turkey-vs-india.html

Started here by Turk: (Obviously Edited Now, You can see the time)

Mods you have to excuse me this time...

Reported for extreme arse lickery and calling our deceased compatriots terrorists. I hope you will get perma banned. You insignificant little monkey. I have had enough of you ret@rded indians. You act high and mighty while your lovely Israel is slaughtering children. You should know better than us since the living conditions in Palestine is the same as in your garbage towns in India.You braincancered focking ret@rd! I know this posts will get deleted but at least i aired some of my heat.
Do you Indians have no honor, after being used as slaves by your masters you still live in the same state of mind. You are the extreme form of human misery and idiocy without any doubt. If Pakistan opens war to you i will personally assist them in finding internet cowards like you and end your misery.

Edit: i always try to remain calm and respectful in this forum. But i can't take when an Indian comes to the Turkish section and calls our deceased countrymen Terrorists and Scum. These people are complete without honor who should not have the right to write in a respectable forum like this. Henry the white arse licker, look at your name. Do you call yourself an Indian with that name? You are a disgrace to even your own nation.

I also mean no offence to Indians who do not bow to the white men. It is sad to see so many Indians taking side with history's worst civilizations. One would think India had learned things from Gandhi. After seeing Indians here i feel truly sorry for many Indians.

Personal Attacks on Me, My Countrymen and My Country.

Also History Proves that they have done it before, not the first time. Check the Above Link.

Now Face Saving Apology Added to hide his Crime. :lol:

Turkey is a regional power. If they drop the begging to the EU, I believe they can regain their former glory fairly quickly.

My advice to Turkey is it that it is better to keep EU on a leash, rather than want to join them.

ashok it was that henry guy who started it , henry you tried to find the worst of us but unfortunately you searched syria lool sorry

What does Bhartis mean?
The land INDIA is denoted by the name BARATH as it was once the land ruled by a KING of great stature by the name BARATHAN.
and so we are called as Barathis by our Pakistani Friends here in PDF

ashok it was that henry guy who started it , henry you tried to find the worst of us but unfortunately you searched syria lool sorry

I already showed you where your Turks Started all the Sh!t.

Turks have even Done that before. Not Indians. And even here We had the Turks starting to bash India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/58364-turkey-vs-india.html

Started here by Turk: (Obviously Edited Now, You can see the time)

Personal Attacks on Me, My Countrymen and My Country.

Also History Proves that they have done it before, not the first time. Check the Above Link.

Now Face Saving Apology Added to hide his Crime. :lol:

I apologize from all Indian brothers on his behalf.

I already showed you where your Turks Started all the Sh!t.
ok, even if they started it, where if your brain was it eating on that **** to make this a INDIA vs Turkey thread. Don't you know that INDIA and Turkey enjoys a cordial relationship. you should have ignored or reported the post rather than trolling and agumenting flame baiting.

And sorry if you think i am scolding you alone for this mess in this thread. I feel that i have the right over you as a brother from the same nation and thats the reason that i am trying to make you realize that we INDIANS have a big heart to forgive people who give us bad image or spwee venom on us.

this is an example of iranian backstabbing , pakistani brothers come in the most needed time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom