What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember being rude to you. You were the one swearing at my country.

I never in my life said anything bad about Turkey.

I never attacked your people, my response was just to some pakistanis who are always anti-Turk on this forum.

lol Raz hes not its a big lie , i wish before i said i was slavic or somin so everytime i bash russia , i can say look im from one of you so im not against you

I never attacked your people, my response was just to some pakistanis who are always anti-Turk on this forum.

LoL.

It's whatever man.

You were like eff Pakistan and you were acting like Indian Zenji.

Anyways If you come to Pakistan nobody is treated better than a Turk.

Now the topic at hand is forgotton. its easy for PDF members to go from Sun to Jupiter in no time, is int it?

axa sen yoksa o hollandada kupeli , gotveren gibi giynen zuppe lerden misin

Ahahah lan amcik sen yoksa o ingilterede bira icip icip ami gotu dagitipta kavga cikaranlardanmisin, sonra dayak yeyip kan icinde ilk yardimda sira bekleyenlerdenmisin?

Fuckinq bastards... All Turkish haters are here. One chinese bastard here insults us other one an indian licks jew ***. I have been holding myself since yesterday but enough is enough..

SoB chinese, you are just poor thief a chinese which is working for western companies as a slave. If is there a terrorist look at your murderer communist gov. which threats you as an animal. If you have problem with Uighurs, go and solve your problem with them and try to find why do they have problem with you? Why do they want to separate? I said that before you are the lowest lofe form, anti-Turk and racist scum. You are just human waste. i am 100% sure that your father is regretful just because he didnt use a condom. :lol:

Zionist lover indians, if you really want to show your loyalty, here is not good a place. I suggest you, go and suck jew cocks somewhere else...

LoL.

It's whatever man.

You were like eff Pakistan and you were acting like Indian Zenji.

Anyways If you come to Pakistan nobody is treated better than a Turk.

Zenji means nigger if im not mistaken? why are u being racist towards black people? shame on you

Zulkarneyn was Offline Suddenly to Create a Fake Account. :lol:

See this Axa- What I was Telling You.

You lying fool. You all started this sh1t with this post:
I remember that incident where Turkish Terrorists were asked to allow their ship to be inspected by the Israeli Naval Commandos but they were Saying, "Allah Hu Akbar, We Shall Not Stop, Allah Hu Akbar".

Brainwashed Thugs.

And oh who thanked that post, of course s-19, no suprpise there. Go back to your monkey business. I didn't erase any part of my original post either, only added a couple of sentences. As i said to begin with, you are a disgrace to Indians.

:pop:

keep posting guys !

:pop:

keep posting !

CRYTEK is Turkish? nope, that is Germany based company, they have not even one office in Turkey.

If one to show worldwide success in business science technology of descent from India, well then Indians will eat turkey alive not only by amount but by per capita...

You lying fool. You all started this **** with this post:

And oh who thanked that post, of course s-19, no suprpise there. Go back to your monkey business

I already gave proof in support of my statement which you Conveniently Ignored and Went on Bashing India and Indians.
ii. The fundamental principle of the freedom of navigation on the high seas is subject to only certain limited exceptions under international law. Israel faces a real threat to its security from militant groups in Gaza. The naval blockade was imposed as a legitimate security measure in order to prevent weapons from entering Gaza by sea and its implementation complied with the requirements of international law.

iv. Although people are entitled to express their political views, the flotilla acted recklessly in attempting to breach the naval blockade. The majority of the flotilla participants had no violent intentions, but there exist serious questions about the conduct, true nature and objectives of the flotilla organizers, particularly IHH. The actions of the flotilla needlessly carried the potential for escalation.

Gaza aid flotilla incident - Report of the Secretary-General’s Panel of Inquiry (Palmer report) - Summary, report (2 September 2011)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...sraels-new-old-best-friend-5.html#post2956839

Fuckinq bastards... All Turkish haters are here. One chinese bastard here insults us other one an indian licks jew ***. I have been holding myself since yesterday but enough is enough..

SoB chinese, you are just poor thief a chinese which is working for western companies as a slave. If is there a terrorist look at your murderer communist gov. which threats you as an animal. If you have problem with Uighurs, go and solve your problem with them and try to find why do they have problem with you? Why do they want to separate? I said that before you are the lowest lofe form, anti-Turk and racist scum. You are just human waste. i am 100% sure that your father is regretful just because he didnt use a condom. :lol:

Zionist lover indians, if you really want to show your loyalty, here is not good a place. I suggest you, go and suck jew cocks somewhere else...

That chinese sob dare to talk about humanity

Brothers just check out this video, they are beating up a little Uygur kid and nobody seem to be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom