What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yok bira mira icmem , elimde tespih le gezerim , ama senin gibi kitapsiz , zuppe turk dusmani degilim , lan kansiz kopek turkceyi kesin dogru duzgun konusamiyon , hollandacayla karisik konusuyon , elhamdullilah biz turkcemizi adam gibi konusurum , turkiyeyide her dagim korurum

Ahahah lan amcik sen yoksa o ingilterede bira icip icip ami gotu dagitipta kavga cikaranlardanmisin, sonra dayak yeyip kan icinde ilk yardimda sira bekleyenlerdenmisin?

turk-islam-birligi_99049.jpg

The 17th Turk Empire will bring peace back to the world.

CRYTEK is Turkish? nope, that is Germany based company, they have not even one office in Turkey.

If one to show worldwide success in business science technology of descent from India, well then Indians will eat turkey alive not only by amount but by per capita...

The owners are Turkish. Yerli brothers. Cevat Yerli abd blah blah Yerli. I think you got it...

CRYTEK is Turkish? nope, that is Germany based company, they have not even one office in Turkey.

If one to show worldwide success in business science technology of descent from India, well then Indians will eat turkey alive not only by amount but by per capita...

you gpysy crytek is turkish , made by three turkish brothers aswell as Mount&Blade is also turkish , go on youtube and search CRYSIS and see

It was founded by three Turkish brothers in Germany, but still hardly counts as a Turkish company.

yok bira mira icmem , elimde tespih le gezerim , ama senin gibi kitapsiz , zuppe turk dusmani degilim , lan kansiz kopek turkceyi kesin dogru duzgun konusamiyon , hollandacayla karisik konusuyon , elhamdullilah biz turkcemizi adam gibi konusurum , turkiyeyide her dagim korurum

Haha komiksin sen ya, kac yasindasin gulum? Fazla artistlik yapma, ne istiyon o gariban, sikik Hintililerden? Bulamadinmi baska biri catacak? O Cinliye niye bi bok diyemedin?

Fuckinq bastards... All Turkish haters are here. One chinese bastard here insults us other one an indian licks jew ***. I have been holding myself since yesterday but enough is enough..

SoB chinese, you are just poor thief a chinese which is working for western companies as a slave. If is there a terrorist look at your murderer communist gov. which threats you as an animal. If you have problem with Uighurs, go and solve your problem with them and try to find why do they have problem with you? Why do they want to separate? I said that before you are the lowest lofe form, anti-Turk and racist scum. You are just human waste. i am 100% sure that your father is regretful just because he didnt use a condom. :lol:

Zionist lover indians, if you really want to show your loyalty, here is not good a place. I suggest you, go and suck jew cocks somewhere else...

That thread is full of retarded people, someone should just close it.

That chinese sob dare to talk about humanity

Brothers just check out this video, they are beating up a little Uygur kid and nobody seem to be bothered.

omg these are not humans , their language is like they are vomiting every second , plus their dirty faces , i cant believe not one person their dont have a heart , i wish japanese wiped these off the planet , how can you beat a kid like that

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL What a thread..All over fanboyism..Its surprising Mods still didnt close the thread

I told You Turks are no Match to Chinese, Indians or Russians.

Sit on White Man's Lap and Whine like B*tches.

White Man will Feed you his D!ck. Go Suck it. :lol:

Its your job moron. You have been sucking british dick since hundreds of years ... :lol:

You are used to suck british dick now you are sucking jew dick. As you see you are a dick sucker..

yes arcelor mittal is an indian company nobody denied that

Unlike you, we backed our stance with conclusive pictorial as well as video evidences:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...sraels-new-old-best-friend-4.html#post2954162

While we have you getting jealous just because we burst your bubble.
:azn:

You come here, call our Turkish brothers and sisters terrorists just because they wanted to bring food and neccesities to poor Gazans and then post some Israeli pictures and then think that is conclusive documents? Where does the pictures you posted come from? They are handpicked by Israeli military to illustrate the "damage" they recieved while they killed 9 people. You are a disgrace and a fool to lick the Israeli arse and jump on their side. And the Indian monkey who calls them terrorist.

Tell me who is the terrorist:

The state who illegally occupies Palestinian lands, murders thousands of Palestinians while occupying their lands and gives them no form of humane treatment.

Or those who tried to block Israel's illegal activities. And getting killed IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS against any convention that is out there.

Go wipe your @ss with those "conclusive documents" because their worth is below zero.

You know s-19 i took you for an intelligent guy to begin with but you have proven you idiocy repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom