What's new

Opinion: Will Turkey be Israel's new-old best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL What a thread..All over fanboyism..Its surprising Mods still didnt close the thread

Kes lan sikik gotveren begenmiyorsan defol git, sensiz olmaz diye bisey yok

Get lost, and stay out of it. you moron.

omg these are not humans , their language is like they are vomiting every second , plus their dirty faces , i cant believe not one person their dont have a heart , i wish japanese wiped these off the planet , how can you beat a kid like that

Don't worry God's army is watching them.

Its your job moron. You have been sucking british dick since hundreds of years ... :lol:

We Make British Do Our's Today.

Like You did for Chinese, then Mongols and Then Arabs. :lol:

Seriously I dont want to join the internet-warriors here but BRIC might be better in terms of growth, investment etc but you should also consider that Turkey is far ahead of China or India. Check poverty levels, average income and not GDP growth.

I'd like to see a strong India, Brazil or China in the future in order to balance the USA's claim to power all over the world, but India has apparently decided to side with the Yanks.

Wonder what going on here, why the spat here between Indians, Chinese vs Turks? If i recall many Chinese were inspired by Ataturk also any Indian with good knowledge on history can judge that advent of Ataturk was significant for Asian history.

ya cin dunya gucu olursa amerikadan cok daha beter olur bizim icin onlar tam turk dusmanlari a.k oruspu cinlileri

Like You did for Chinese, then Mongols and Then Arabs. :lol:

We were/are not colony of them unlike you are...

You have been serving for white-men for long long longgg a time ....

Targon sen nasil turksun lan , ermeni tohumu

Harbiden bi siktir git artık, çocuk çocuk küfürler ,laf atmalar, sürekli böylesin.

Seriously its out of the control admins should close that thread.

Wonder what going on here, why the spat here between Indians, Chinese vs Turks? If i recall many Chinese were inspired by Ataturk also any Indian with good knowledge on history can judge that advent of Ataturk was significant for Asian history.

its that henry indian that was calling us terrorist etc so blame him , nobody said anything to indians if he never started it

Harbiden bi siktir git artık, çocuk çocuk küfürler ,laf atmalar, sürekli böylesin.

Seriously its out of the control admins should close that thread.

la sen adammisin , harbiden marbiden , travesti gibi konusma , lan sen bizi koruyacagana ne diyon sende girsene bize kufur edenlere destek ol kostek degil

Also I forgot to mention this, but just out of friendship with Turkey we are the only country in the entire world that does not recognize Armenia.

Even Turkey recognizes Armenia.

That is true Respect.

The owners are Turkish. Yerli brothers. Cevat Yerli abd blah blah Yerli. I think you got it...

You dont get it....

CRYTEK is Turkish? nope, that is Germany based company, they have not even one office in Turkey.

If one to show worldwide success in business science technology of descent from India, well then Indians will eat turkey alive not only by amount but by per capita...

Respect brotherr I would want pakistan - turkish frendship to be no.1 but pakistan freinds with china which has hatred to turks

We were/are not colony of them unlike you are...

You have been serving for white-men for long long longgg a time ....

UK is Our Colony Today.

Since Ataturk was Sucking Europeans and tried to make European Clones even making you Turks change your Script to Latin.

such Shameful History. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom