What's new

Operation Rah-e-Nijat

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIR ALI: At least 16 suspected militants were killed in clashes with the security forces in the last 24 hours in Waziristan. Separately, in the Orakzai tribal region, helicopter gunships pounded militant positions, killing 10 insurgents and wounding several others in three villages, intelligence officials told AP.

In Waziristan, the militants attacked security check posts in Nawazkot, Spin Qamar and Razmak during clashes with security forces in which 16 militants were killed.

Bodies of two militants were recovered near the FC camp in Razmak. The militants were then buried in a mass grave in Ladha.

Meanwhile, according to an Associated Press report, one Pakistani soldier was killed and seven others were critically wounded in a militant rocket attack on an army camp in the northwest. The military responded by firing heavy artillery on the Razmak, Ladha and Makeen areas, killing 18 insurgents, the AP quoted two intelligence officials as saying. — DawnNews/AP

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Security forces kill 16 militants in Waziristan clashes

Then why the hell have been 400+ tribal elders killed by the TTP ?? These elders were against US, but they wanted peace for their communities why were they then killed ??

Orakzai Agency suicide attack death toll reaches 110 - GEO.tv

100+ tribals killed in just one suicide bomb. Any justification for that ??

So many other examples of such killing, check out the last 3-4 days news items, more then 10 killed on tribal elders.

Why is TTP not attacking the US forces in Afghanistan ?? Why do they call themselves TTP when the Afghan Taliban call themselves just Taliban.

In which world are u living ?? U seem totally clueless.

FATA is war zone , no body know bullet is coming from which direction?

FATA is war zone , no body know bullet is coming from which direction?

Wow, you seriously have some issue,now i get it. One of the stupidest replies i have ever seen on this forum, your reply has scored more then what our Indian members score with some of their stupidest remarks.

I do hope people on this forum don't waste more of their time while arguing with you.

Mods: No need to delete this post as this guy deserved such remarks for his funny post.

Army is just tool of government to implement their policies , main thing is difference in opinion ,which is right of every citizen of Pakistani or not?

FATA Pushtoon tribes always opposed the GOP support of US invasion in Afghanistan and also majority of Pakistanis .

We know US strategy to control Afghanistan is totally failed because local population is supporting talaban .

Basically US not failed due to shortage of arms and amunition but due to wrong understanding of Afghan culture and tradition.

Our government has no roots in FATA area , even local tribe men dont know the names of GOP ministers.

GOP is just try to please the US government to get aid to run the country , they know whole satuation in FATA very well and can resolve issues through talks but they are afraid of US sanctions.

TTP or any militant group have no standing in front of tribes elders , you understanding that tribel elders are weak is totally wrong.

I lived in NWFP for 15 years and have many pushtoon friends , their tradition and culture is totally different from other areas of Pakistan.They are very good friends and same time very bad enemy.

We should not make them our enemy just to please US .You know WOT is not more then topi drama of US nothing more.

You are welcome to hate USA and oppose it in any form as long as you are looking after the interests of Pakistan and its people...i cannot understand why you choose to overlook the atrocities of TTP against all Pakistanis including the Tribals...

The Tribal leaders are strong when they side with TTP, if they oppose TTP they are killed unless they manage to drive TTP out of their domain...that is the truth, substantiated by all the killings which have taken place in the last 5 years...

On the other hand just to piss off USA you want us to consider TTP our Tribal brothers!!!

Come on, smell the blood which TTP have spilled as well and do not just look at the Afghan conflict...you are a Pakistani...first sort out your own house...

Wow, you seriously have some issue,now i get it. One of the stupidest replies i have ever seen on this forum, your reply has scored more then what our Indian members score with some of their stupidest remarks.

I do hope people on this forum don't waste more of their time while arguing with you.

Mods: No need to delete this post as this guy deserved such remarks for his funny post.

Try to understand my comment with cool mind, GOP crerated mess in FATA by allowing US drones attackes and also TTP is responsible for innocient killings.

In this senario local pupolation is suffering and no body know about who is responsible for bloodshed.

I hope you got my point , but should mods should take action against you for use of repeated abusive language and violation of forum rules.

You are welcome to hate USA and oppose it in any form as long as you are looking after the interests of Pakistan and its people...i cannot understand why you choose to overlook the atrocities of TTP against all Pakistanis including the Tribals...

The Tribal leaders are strong when they side with TTP, if they oppose TTP they are killed unless they manage to drive TTP out of their domain...that is the truth, substantiated by all the killings which have taken place in the last 5 years...

On the other hand just to piss off USA you want us to consider TTP our Tribal brothers!!!

Come on, smell the blood which TTP have spilled as well and do not just look at the Afghan conflict...you are a Pakistani...first sort out your own house...

TTP is not only group , their are more then 20 militants groups active in FATA and swat , local population dont support them but when innocient tribel died due to drone attacks or PA action , it creat hatred among tribels for GOP .

You know very well our polticians are taking dictation from US .

Root cause of insurgency and terrorism is GOP support of US , we need to say good bye to uncle sam now enough is enough.

TTP is not only group , their are more then 20 militants groups active in FATA and swat , local population dont support them but when innocient tribel died due to drone attacks or PA action , it creat hatred among tribels for GOP .

You know very well our polticians are taking dictation from US .

Root cause of insurgency and terrorism is GOP support of US , we need to say good bye to uncle sam now enough is enough.

My friend i know that there are criminal syndicates working hand in hand with TTP, a marriage of two evils who have found cooperation to be a mutually rewarding prospect...

However there are elements and factions which have chosen to side with these groups for various gains

The drone strikes in principle are wrong and should be conducted by Pakistan, however i can 100% say that even if PAF carries out the strikes...you will still oppose it...because you think we should talk with these great souls...

My friend then who do you think is worth killing?
Who should we target?
America or the vermin infesting our country and killing our people?

From all this i can conclude that only the Pakistani innocents and Pakistan Army are righteous kills...because we still want to talk to their killers whereas we are awww so ashamed of our governments slave like mentality...i would rate a slave higher than a terrorist any given day

If we mix Tribals and TTP that means that we should not harm the great elements supporting terrorism within our country but instead look outwards only...

Who is claiming to bomb the PAkistanis?
Who is praising the terrorism in Pakistan?
WHo is justifying all such killings in the name of Islam?
You have to choose whether its me, you, Pakistanis, GOP, PA, USA, Tribals or TTP and their allies who are wrong and then declare them your enemy...the only clear enemy i see is TTP...

Mehsud, the enemy number one was killed via drone strike and many other Al Qaeda leaders and terrorists were also killed in drone strikes...you think they do not have families, women and children in their compounds?
I know that they do and whenever you fire a missile, you will kill people who choose to live with terrorists but are not directly responsible for terrorism...what do you call such a person?

To me we have to target the terrorists as a priority...and if Mehsud's wife has to die along with him...what will be your choice?
They show no mercy to us and deliberately kill our women and children...should we show mercy to the terrorist just because he deliberately sits in such compounds to play psychological warfare?

What is the point at which we shall decide that we have to eliminate with extreme prejudice?
Is is 10% of our population?
Is there a threshold yet to be breached by TTP to earn them your hate or you still deem it necessary to hide their atrocities behind US invasion despite being aware that TTP has been attacking Pakistanis and not US at all...what sort of condemnation you have been offering against the terrorists when you are not willing to even acknowledge that these terrorists exist?

Last edited:
Tahir Yuldachev is dead: bodyguard
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
By Rahimullah Yusufzai

PESHAWAR: There has been no claim or evidence yet that Tahir Yuldachev, leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), died in a US drone strike in South Waziristan recently but a man claiming to be his bodyguard phoned the Radio Liberty in Prague on Tuesday to claim that the Uzbek commander was dead.

The caller, who spoke Uzbeki language and claimed he was calling from somewhere in Pakistan, maintained that Yuldachev was killed after the death of Baitullah Mahsud in a similar US missile attack. The man who phoned Radio Liberty refused to identify himself. He claimed to have served as bodyguard to Yuldachev, who is also known as Tahir Yuldash, for a year in the past and quit the IMU as he wasn’t happy with its policies.

The caller disclosed that an Uzbek militant, Abdur Rahman, had taken Yuldachev’s place as the new IMU head. He said Yuldachev failed to recover from head and leg injuries sustained by him in the missile attack.

There was no way to confirm the claim made by the identified caller. The IMU or its allied Uzbek militant group, Islamic Jehad Union, hasnít commented on this claim yet. They would be expected to deny the claim, though the militant groups in recent times have been arguing that such claims are made at the behest of their enemies to provoke some of the most wanted militants to come forward and show their presence so that they could be tracked down.

Yuldachev, stated to be in his late 30s, became the head of the IMU after the death of Juma Namagani in fighting against the US-led coalition forces in Afghanistan in late 2001 or early 2002. There have been sightings of Yuldachev in South Waziristan, mostly in Wana area before he and his fellow Uzbeks were expelled by Ahmadzai Wazir tribesmen following intensive fighting a couple of years ago. He and his fighters then shifted to parts of South Waziristan controlled by Baitullah Mahsud. Before moving to Waziristan, Yuldachev and his Uzbek militants were living in Taliban-ruled Afghanistan and trying to destabilise Uzbekistan by sending fighters there across the Afghan-Uzbek and Afghan-Tajik border. Yuldachev has been producing videotapes to propagate the IMU cause against the government of President Islam Karimov in Uzbekistan. In his messages, he has also been criticising the US for its alleged anti-Muslim policies and praising the al-Qaeda and Taliban for resisting the Western powers.

Tahir Yuldachev is dead: bodyguard

Over 10,000 Taliban in FATA: DG ISPR

LAHORE: There are more than 10,000 Taliban present in Waziristan, including Uzbeks and other foreign militants, a private TV channel quoted Inter-Services Public Relations Director General Major General Athar Abbas as saying on Tuesday. Abbas said the security forces operation was not aimed against any specific tribe or region but was launched to wipe out terrorist networks such as the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, and other coalitions of local and foreign Taliban in the Tribal Areas.

daily times monitor

No drone strikes in Balochistan, Kayani tells US

LAHORE: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Kayani has said Pakistan will not allow US drones to attack Balochistan, a private TV channel reported on Tuesday. Quoting sources in the ISPR, the channel reported that Kayani attended the 28th Tripartite Commission, consisting of senior military representatives from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Coalition Forces in Afghanistan, where he met Afghan army chief General Bismullah Khan and ISAF Commander
General McChrystal.

daily times monitor

No drone strikes in Balochistan, Kayani tells US

LAHORE: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Kayani has said Pakistan will not allow US drones to attack Balochistan, a private TV channel reported on Tuesday. Quoting sources in the ISPR, the channel reported that Kayani attended the 28th Tripartite Commission, consisting of senior military representatives from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Coalition Forces in Afghanistan, where he met Afghan army chief General Bismullah Khan and ISAF Commander
General McChrystal.

daily times monitor

GOP is responsible to clarify these issues instead of COAS , important point is the boundary limits of drone attacks ,if there is no boundary limits then Pakistan can not stop US drone attacks in Balouchistan or any other part of country.

Still no body know what are terms and conditions of deal .

Thanks to Sir Musharaf (I am using word Sir for Musharaf because still he is hero of few -----)

Jab tu ghuka khair ka aghe nah mahn tera nah tun

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend i know that there are criminal syndicates working hand in hand with TTP, a marriage of two evils who have found cooperation to be a mutually rewarding prospect...

However there are elements and factions which have chosen to side with these groups for various gains

The drone strikes in principle are wrong and should be conducted by Pakistan, however i can 100% say that even if PAF carries out the strikes...you will still oppose it...because you think we should talk with these great souls...

My friend then who do you think is worth killing?
Who should we target?
America or the vermin infesting our country and killing our people?

From all this i can conclude that only the Pakistani innocents and Pakistan Army are righteous kills...because we still want to talk to their killers whereas we are awww so ashamed of our governments slave like mentality...i would rate a slave higher than a terrorist any given day

If we mix Tribals and TTP that means that we should not harm the great elements supporting terrorism within our country but instead look outwards only...

Who is claiming to bomb the PAkistanis?
Who is praising the terrorism in Pakistan?
WHo is justifying all such killings in the name of Islam?
You have to choose whether its me, you, Pakistanis, GOP, PA, USA, Tribals or TTP and their allies who are wrong and then declare them your enemy...the only clear enemy i see is TTP...

Mehsud, the enemy number one was killed via drone strike and many other Al Qaeda leaders and terrorists were also killed in drone strikes...you think they do not have families, women and children in their compounds?
I know that they do and whenever you fire a missile, you will kill people who choose to live with terrorists but are not directly responsible for terrorism...what do you call such a person?

To me we have to target the terrorists as a priority...and if Mehsud's wife has to die along with him...what will be your choice?
They show no mercy to us and deliberately kill our women and children...should we show mercy to the terrorist just because he deliberately sits in such compounds to play psychological warfare?

What is the point at which we shall decide that we have to eliminate with extreme prejudice?
Is is 10% of our population?
Is there a threshold yet to be breached by TTP to earn them your hate or you still deem it necessary to hide their atrocities behind US invasion despite being aware that TTP has been attacking Pakistanis and not US at all...what sort of condemnation you have been offering against the terrorists when you are not willing to even acknowledge that these terrorists exist?

100% Pakistanis are agreed that US drone attackes are root cause of insuregency and terrorism inside Pakistan.

But no one has courage to stop it , neither politians nor army ?

We need to initiate a stronge campain against US aggression inside Pakistan and at international level which is result of our wrong steps to give them logistic support.

Pakistan had already suffered billion of dollar losses , bloodshed and terrorism are by product of our support to US .

This the right time to stop them otherwise they could start surgical operations in other part of Pakistan.

This is very tough dicision but we have this only option to stop bloodshed and terrorism in our country.

Third drone strike in past 24 hours

ISLAMABAD: A suspected US drone aircraft fired a missile into Pakistan's North Waziristan region on the Afghan border on Wednesday, intelligence officials said.

At least six militants were killed in the third strike in 24 hours, according to AFP.

The missile struck in a village 20 km (12 miles) east of Miramshah, the main town in North Waziristan, a Taliban and al Qaeda militant hotbed, the Pakistani officials said.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Third drone strike in past 24 hours

Hakeemullah Mehsud’s brother killed: officials

PESHAWAR: The brother of new Pakistan Taliban leader Hakeemullah Mehsud has been killed in a clash with the military in the tribal region where militants hold sway, security officials said Thursday.

Kaleemullah Mehsud was killed on Monday in a shootout in North Waziristan, a tribal region bordering Afghanistan that is considered a militant stronghold

‘Kaleemullah was buried on Wednesday. He was killed on Monday in crossfire with security forces,’ a security official in North Waziristan told AFP.

An intelligence official in the region confirmed the report, but there was no immediate reaction from the Taliban.

Fighting erupted on the outskirts of North Waziristan on Monday, after Taliban rebels fired a missile into a paramilitary camp at Razmak town, killing one soldier and wounding five others, security officials said at the time.

In retaliation, the paramilitaries pounded militant hideouts around Razmak and in neighbouring South Waziristan’s Makeen and Ladha areas, with seven Taliban including Kaleemullah Mehsud killed in the bombardments.

Hakeemullah Mehsud, who has yet to speak to the media or appear in public since his appointment, has two surviving brothers.

The young commander, believed to be about 30, took the reins of the feared Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan in late August, after the group finally confirmed the death of leader Baitullah Mehsud in an August five US drone missile strike.

The government blames the TTP — formed by Baitullah Mehsud in late 2007 — for the majority of about 270 attacks and suicide bombings that have killed more than 2,100 people across Pakistan in the past two years. — AFP

DAWN.COM | Provinces | Hakeemullah Mehsud?s brother killed: officials

100% Pakistanis are agreed that US drone attackes are root cause of insuregency and terrorism inside Pakistan.

i am not so sure if this holds true!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom