What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

IMPORTANT

After friday prayer, journalists' observation hotel in Nusaybin attacked by pkk/ypg terrorists. The southern wall of the building was hit by artillery. Two sniper shots were fired at the location of the journalists on the terrace, on the 5th floor. Two journalists were slightly injured.

Yesterday they killed a mother and her two children at Akçakale. And Today, Nusaybin. They attack towns near the border with mortars and even RPGs. More than 60 civilians were injured. Two journalists were injured today.

If the corridor of terror had been accepted by Turkey, it would confront every day with these facts.

PKK continues to target civilians. There was a mortar attack on Şanlıurfa-Suruç. Our 2 citizens died just before, many injured.

Mortar detection systems have identified the source of the attack as Aynel Arab, but there is a civilian intensive settlement. They target civilians by using civilians as shields.

The Chinese 50 cent army trolls around here are the most pathetic ones among the whole PDF community no matter if they hide behind Vietnamese, Indonesian or whatever other flags.

All they do here is trolling as a way to defend their Communist party like good and loyal dogs and they are not even able to have an independent thinking or God forbid to be critical against their Owners- the Chinese Communist Party. People with a mentality of slaves. Let’s at least hope that with their trolling they win some bonus points for their Social Credit score. :D

after invasion of Iraq by 1991 the US and the UK created terror corridor in N.Iraq
and PKK Terrorists always attacked Turkey from Pkk Terror camps in N.Iraq since 1991

Turkey lost hundreds of billions of dollars and more than 40.000 people to fight Pkk terrorism in the last 30 years

today same senario in N.Syria
the US , the UK , France , Israel wants to create terror corridor in N.Syria

the US supplied the YPG/PKK terrorists with over 50,000 trucks of weapons to fight with Turkey
PKK/YPG Terrorists attacked Turkish cities more than 700 times from N.Syria since 2016
and many Turkish citizens dead

even yesterday 7 civilians including 1 baby , 11-12 and 15 years old girls have been killed and 70 others injured in rocket and mortar attacks launched by PKK/YPG terrorists from northern Syria to Turkey's southeastern Şanlıurfa and Mardin provinces

this time We will not allow the US , the UK , France , Israel backed PKK/YPG terrorists in N.Syria to attack on Turkey for another 30 years to lose hundreds of billions of dollars and tens of thousands of innocent people including women, children and infants

How many attacks exactly from Syrian Kurds On Turkey where there ?

~

How many attacks exactly from Syrian Kurds On Turkey where there ?

~
You raid Syria regularly yet i havent seen any attack from Syria into Israel either.

Now you will explain me things that i already know and i will tell you to find out the parallels to our case.
I hope you understand what i mean.

Last edited:

A 9-month-old Syrian baby was among at least seven civilians killed after rockets and mortar shells fired by YPG/PKK terrorists hit Turkey’s border towns.

Why do Chinese members here on pdf support separatists such as the ypg terrorists when China's campaign against the "3 evils" includes separatists?

Big hypocrites

What does Syrian Kurds have to do with Turkey? What do you mean separatists? you mean Syria land belongs to Turkey Ottoman, that they want to split?

You are invading a sovereign country, plain and simple. Everybody in the intentional community condemn your actions, not just Chinese.

What does Syrian Kurds have to do with Turkey? What do you mean separatists? you mean Syria land belongs to Turkey Ottoman, that they want to split?

You are invading a sovereign country, plain and simple. Everybody in the intentional community condemn your actions, not just Chinese.
You talk so much, lets test your knowledge about the conflict:
Do you know the person on this poster and where the picture was shot?

DMf1t8LVwAUuKEk.jpg_large.jpg

Turks an expert in "population exchange" is doing yet another one again. Kurds will be expelled. The families of Al Nursa, FSA will settle in Kurd land.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...s-syrian-safe-zone-advocates-fear-death-trap/

Last month, the Turkish government unveiled the details of a controversial plan to manage Syrian refugees sheltering in Turkey. The solution: sending at least a million of them back over the border into Syria.

“Let’s carry them to the safe zones there,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in Ankara as he described the plan, which would resettle refugees in a 20-mile-deep area on the Syrian side of the two countries’ border.

Because ankara wont to host so many refugee like that better sent them back thats it

You raid Syria regularly yet i havent seen any attack from Syria into Israel either.

Now you will explain me things that i already know and i will tell you to find out the parallels to our case.
I hope you understand what i mean.

So you Justify Israel actions in Syria since you do Turkey. How kind.

Israel has only operated in Syria against Iran attempt to attack us via proxies as they Just did in Saudi. Everyone in his right mind would understand why it is Israel duty to its citizens to blow those missile pile up ,before they reach our cities.

But other than that i see no resemblance to your issue in Syria. We have not interfered in the civil war.

You on the other hand ,have entered ( or invaded ), a land which is not your own and without a clear date or goal or when you are going to live.There is no escaping that fact.

As i said. Even superpowers run into trouble when they deploy their forces outside their countries.

I just think some of your countryman here take this matter too lightly , and are willing to jump into this Syrian swamp head on , without checking if there are water in this pool ...

~

Last edited:
Why do Chinese members here on pdf support separatists such as the ypg terrorists when China's campaign against the "3 evils" includes separatists?

Big hypocrites

Nah i think china must behave like spanish
Spanish have problem with separatist so they support turks

So you Justify Israel actions in Syria since you do Turkey. How kind.

Israel has only operated in Syria against Iran attempt to attack us via proxies as they Just did in Saudi. Everyone in his right mind would understand why it is Israel duty to its citizens to blow those missile pile up ,before they reach our cities.
And how is that any different to pkk building up a de facto independant state just across Turkeys border?

You on the other hand ,have entered ( or invaded ), a land which is not your own and without a clear date or goal or when you are going to live.There is no escaping that fact.
You are occupying lands that dont belong to you for decades under the pretext of self defence, why is it suddenly bad when Turkey does the same?

As i said. Even superpowers run into trouble when they deploy their forces outside their countries.

I just think some of your countryman here take this matter too lightly , and are willing to jump into this Syrian swamp head on , without checking if there are water in this pool ...
Turkey must act before its too late or Syria will be another attacking base into Turkish territory.

So is "Bac Ho" your compatriot or a fake chinese troll?

@Viet @Viva_Viet @AViet
Haidian got banned yesterday and he suddenly popped up, i guess we know who he is.

Back
Top Bottom