What's new

Only in Xinjiang,sheep on highway

Beautiful Pamir Plateau,in the distance you can see some of the world highest mountains while driving on the mountain highways,and those oasis in the mountains are like Shangri-La,but you have to drive over many mountains to get there.
205458gy43ppj3xdjx3p3g_zpsa652aea1.jpg

04471_zps0176c998.jpg

1618040_1341978586_zps2501fab2.jpg

IMG_0687b_zps38f64039.jpg

0450_zpsb43c567b.jpg

1618040_1342237437_zpsadb754c5.jpg

2251031hnjq8cl8gzjqgvn_zps00c81d15.jpg
Did you guys actually find Shangri-La? i am wondering?

All of them look part of Indian North East people.So what was it china was fighting about?" just wait and watch as it breaks itself ,no rush,"Patience is the mother of all virtues",:whistle::whistle:Just wait and watch how they will lose Tibet and other parts.:D...over time it will be remodeled and chin would be back to where it was in ancient times.:azn::yes2:
Amen, brother.. Amen

Amen, brother.. Amen

Turkey, Japan and all good willing people of the world is on your side.. That is the right side.
There is a strong current of Monk and saint people still living in Himalayas mountains those areas brother.As long as they support this, we will succeed, otherwise,i cannot say!

My beautiful people and my beautiful land.

Be our 57th ethnic...Mr. Anatolian then you can be reunite with your people...or should I say our people :azn:.

All of them look part of Indian North East people.So what was it china was fighting about?" just wait and watch as it breaks itself ,no rush,"Patience is the mother of all virtues",:whistle::whistle:Just wait and watch how they will lose Tibet and other parts.:D...over time it will be remodeled and chin would be back to where it was in ancient times.:azn::yes2:

You must be really envious when seeing these nice pictures compare to Indian slum :lol:...and dont worry India will be balkanized your north East people will join us, you cant outperform Chinese in term of Patience. :azn:

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

Last edited:
Interesting, I can understand almost every words in this song. Are you sure that she is a Chinese Tajik? I thought that they were speaking Pamiri languages and not Persian.

Yes,she is a Chinese Tajik,a college student. and she wears unmistaken Tajik national dress. but I agree with you that they should not be grouped as Tajiks,they speak different language and look different from Tajiks.they should be grouped as Pamiri

To be honest and completely out of sarcarsm, this is the road I'd love to drive on for a change.

My beautiful people and my beautiful land.
Come and get it or STFU!

They are my people and my land. You are a visitor. Ask the Indian above, Or the Tibetians, Uighur and other locals. Or Japanese. They are our friends.

They are part of the Chinese ethnics group living in their land which is part of China. You are a crazy idiot barking from millions km away. You know what, based on your brilliant idea, you are Turk, we have some Turk people in China as well; therefore, YOU people are MY people and YOUR land are OUR land. Now handover all of your tiny useless land to Father China, fast.

Back
Top Bottom