What's new

Only in Xinjiang,sheep on highway

Xinjiang Kanas Lake (Chinese: 喀纳斯湖; pinyin: Kānàsī Hú) is a lake in Altay Prefecture, Xinjiang

Last edited:
just a little reminder...digital cameras tend to render reality more rosy....beside photoshop

i really hope the reality is close to the photos...
The climate is the point not digital manipulation.

To be honest and completely out of sarcarsm, this is the road I'd love to drive on for a change.

Come and get it or S
The climate is the point not digital manipulation.
that's a small factor...but film shows better reality...
i have experiences of being fooled by "great" photos of digital devices of a not so great rooms....
u can try that out:-)

i have experiences of being fooled by "great" photos of digital devices of a not so great rooms....
Sure,the images made from digital devices always not so good as those corrsponding ones in one's eye.

115062622_41n.jpg

122874309_61n.jpg

I would love to include Xinjiang as destination places in my itinerary, in the future. Lots of good places there to take pictures of and document ! :-)

Please, post more pictures. I will share this thread in 2ch. :-)

That's really a place to visit. With Central Asian influence, food there has a distinct characteristics. And bread is legendary.

Here Xinjiang beef/lamp BBQ on stick is quite popular at some night markets.

That's really a place to visit. With Central Asian influence, food there has a distinct characteristics. And bread is legendary.

Here Xinjiang beef/lamp BBQ on stick is quite popular at some night markets.

Oh i can only imagine. I suppose i would enjoy the stark contrast to coast Northeast Asia. I can only imagine the flavor of the foods...

Buddy, as long as you don't see potholed roads. Its fine to drive.

Back
Top Bottom