What's new

Only in Xinjiang,sheep on highway

Xinjiang has 13 ethnic groups,they are all Chinese.

0019b91ecbef10300d5c1d_zps3cb7ad88.jpg

71cf3bc79f3df8dc8277d52ecd11728b461028c2_zpsb693b442.jpg

4d086e061d950a7b0b7163570ad162d9f3d3c9d8_zpsb5af97a7.jpg

00138f25769009fbccf213.jpg

20428479_zpsb0b17fa2.jpg

03410.jpg

Last edited:
At the end Uighur make that choice. It is their land. Shuffling some Chinese flag in the hands of the children won't fool anybody.

In the end,which is not very far off,China will become the most powerful country in the world.so you better mind your own business.Turkey's relations with China is not bad at all,so you don't speak for your government.

The Uighurs are native to the Tarim Basin,the Ili region was the land of the Zunghar Mongols which the Qing eradicated.

In reality the Uighurs are also migrants to the Ili region yet they they have the gall to claim the entirety of Xinjiang as East Turkestan!

If we go by historical records the Yuezhi/Tocharians were the first,then the Xiongnu drove them out and after that the Han drove the Northern Xiongnu away modern day Uighurs don't have any links to these groups.

Pan Turkism as with many ideologies is a farce face it majority of Anatolian Turks are descended from the native population as the invading Seljuks were quite small(no one is going to argue that Mongols or Manchus outnumbered the native "Han" population).

The Xiongnu,Xianbei,Gokturks and ancient Uighurs don't even look like modern day Antolian Turks being predominately Mongoloid with some Caucasoid admixture.

Claiming lineage from them is quite ludicrous.

I think intermarriage will be very common in the future.check out this Uyghur girl,She speaks Mandarin better than most Han Chinese and she looks more Han than Uyghur.Her boyfriend is also a Han.

I think intermarriage will be very common in the future.check out this Uyghur girl,She speaks Mandarin better than most Han Chinese and she looks more Han than Uyghur.Her boyfriend is also a Han.

I was her ex-boyfriend, we broke up after the 2009 riot. Damn the rioters!!

Last edited:
At the end Uighur make that choice. It is their land. Shuffling some Chinese flag in the hands of the children won't fool anybody.
You are rather shallow a person. You should dig a well and live in one and never come out.

I want her. :P

I was her ex-boyfriend, we broke up after the riot of 2012. Damn the rioters!!
You troll well too. :rofl:

@beijingwalker Can you post her boyfriend's picture too? I hope it's not @Fattyacids. lol...

Last edited:
I have seen many Chinese girls but they can't come even close to that Uighur girl's beauty and she is not that even hot. I understand you aliens want some good genes but not even he noblest blood will make you look normal. You keep living the Chinese dream. Soon it will be over like economist predict. When the chance is right. Japanese, Indians will finish the expansionist scourge. It is not only Turkistan who has the scourge problem but the whole region. Turkey should send their f35 to make key strikes for the advance. Turkey is not close to China, they are just using china as negotiation card. Turkey is much closer to Japan in all fields. Japan said Turkic people are the biggest ally of Japan.
Too much meanless arguements! If they want and you can, just take them go away! China neednt too much people and I dont want to pay my tax to those terrorists! Without some places, China has been a developed country and the west border should be closed, just let you guys continuing doing stupid things like in Syria, keeping arguing everyday, do that! For Japan, OMG, have you ever taken a visit to you "ally" so called? The Cold war between two governments cannot hide the truth that Chinese people and Japanese people have a same tradition, cultrue and custom! And the Communication between Citizens are very quite frequent since we have to many Chinese-Japanese families! For you guys just a Group of foreigns! BTW, those guys in europé who have 5 to 6 Children and Always take social support but never work, I dont know where they are from. Local people are not satisfied.

why is the xinjiang thread being derailed by some pan-turkic nutjob? use your time machine and go back to the 15th century when turkey was relevant ... your type expired long ago and as of now, you are completely incompatible with the 21st century.

Xingjiang has 13 minority groups, Uighur is just one of them. Some Turkic blood in their vein won't make them any special compared with other ethnic group.

why is the xinjiang thread being derailed by some pan-turkic nutjob? use your time machine and go back to the 15th century when turkey was relevant ... your type expired long ago and as of now, you are completely incompatible with the 21st century.
He might image himself as some Turkic hero, actually he is extremely teasing. Give your real name, and you will be forbidden to get access to Xingjiang in the rest of your life.

I have seen many Chinese girls but they can't come even close to that Uighur girl's beauty and she is not that even hot. I understand you aliens want some good genes but not even he noblest blood will make you look normal. You keep living the Chinese dream. Soon it will be over like economist predict. When the chance is right. Japanese, Indians will finish the expansionist scourge. It is not only Turkistan who has the scourge problem but the whole region. Turkey should send their f35 to make key strikes for the advance. Turkey is not close to China, they are just using china as negotiation card. Turkey is much closer to Japan in all fields. Japan said Turkic people are the biggest ally of Japan.
Some stupid believe the F-35 is their super-star, coz they has no other options available to design next-gen fighters. Even u send the money to American, fewer natons can afford a large Airforce own 100x next-gen fighters with high price. At the front of Big Five countries(at least >500+ 3-gen fighters), there's 100x fighters nation simply not worth mentioning. When 203x u really could collect 100x F-35 above Big Five who have complete aircraft design & manufacturing industry easily has several times larger next-gen fighters than ur little numbers of F-35.

XinJiang riots and anti-terrorist, at this Battlefield Chinese is no alone. Both Russian and Israeli r Chinese's close comrade-in-arms, all have the same threat to our lands and ppl, all military force to fight with terrorist. China and Russia setup Shanghai Cooperation Organization military alliance, one mission is Central Asia Anti-Terrorism. Military exchanges and cooperation between China and Israel, Israeli anti-terrorism instructor teaching China Armed Police commando in XinJiang.

There's no any space for Uygur terrorist in China,XinJiang. Die or roll to Turkey. :sick: Oneday these strong & powerful countries which threated by terrorists will work together to bury murders one by one !

20130705031505416.jpg

20130705031500800.jpg

20130705031504238.jpg

300000764046129277494181918.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom