What's new

Only in Xinjiang,sheep on highway

I don't want to make it offmtopic but you guys keep pushing me to answer. The last thing I will say Russia is not your ally against Turkics. Both Turkics and Russians want you out of Central Asia. Shanghai is economic partnership but i predict that Chinese economy will bust up wide open. Export based model is not sustainable. Russia can't help you with that. I actually like Russians. They gave independence to most of the Turkics.

I don't want to make it offmtopic but you guys keep pushing me to answer. The last thing I will say Russia is not your ally against Turkics. Both Turkics and Russians want you out of Central Asia. Shanghai is economic partnership but i predict that Chinese economy will bust up wide open. Export based model is not sustainable. Russia can't help you with that. I actually like Russians. They gave independence to most of the Turkics.
LOL, Russian like Chinese more than Chechen terrorists. Russian and Chinese won't give up Central Asia to become next Arab, coz our national interests and preserve regional stability.

Just tell me, when Russian make friends with Islamic Turkey ?

Shanghai is economic partnership but i predict that Chinese economy will bust up wide open. Export based model is not sustainable. Russia can't help you with that.
Yes, these "economic partners" of Russia and China hold joint military exercise each year in Russia and China lands.Trust me, we will bury ur terrorists one by one !
F201204240604112854626120.jpg

5evnvisf00an0001.jpg

172258hj2zqp6nimnpt65j.jpg

001fd04d4bef0bd8af980d.jpg

xin_382070619124192130461.jpg

Last edited:
atatwolf is a weird fellow, he doesnt represents Turks, so just ignore his posts and don't derail this thread into racism againts Turks, Turkey and Uighurs.

Landscape is beautiful btw, we have a Kyrgyz village in Turkey called Ulupamir(Great Pamir), they're refugees from Pamir Valley who applied Turkey for help.

Edit: They're from Little Pamir.

Last edited:
Man everybody holds grudge againts each other, I guess human race have to be restarted from zero after a mass genocide, we went wrong somewhere in the way :D

just a little reminder...digital cameras tend to render reality more rosy....beside photoshop

i really hope the reality is close to the photos...

This is "Made In China" :china:
Haters, abandon your ignorance and embrace the true China. :)

I dont think most people hate the progress China has made. In fact it is an inspiration to the rest of the developing world. What the world hates about China is your contempt for your neighbours and peers.

Back
Top Bottom