What's new

One in every five tourists in India is a Bangladeshi

Sigh, the last resort of an ignoramus and a bigot.

Who would treat your patients then when they present with clogged blood vessels afters years of dietary abuse. Try saving your own hospitals first from the illiterate mobs in your country.
Illiterate mobs on my country ??Just go you have elected a terrorist as Prime Minister .Second thing , Change your Mob Culture and kill those terrorist who kills anyone eating beef .Your country is now called Lynchistan .

Illiterate mobs on my country ??Just go you have elected a terrorist as Prime Minister .Second thing , Change your Mob Culture and kill those terrorist who kills anyone eating beef .Your country is now called Lynchistan .
Listen kid, tourists won't flock to your country just because Mark Weins found a plate of beef nihari and chapli kabab extremely palatable. People like you need to change your radical and mediaeval mindset, that has to come from within and no government initiative alone would be sufficient. Pakistan possess some of the most beautiful places on earth yet the number of people visiting them is abysmally low. Sleep on it!

You are welcome..we cant deny the fact that we were one not so long back..

We need to secure our border with Bangladesh by creating impregnable wall. These bengali people are threat to whole sub-continent, they reproduce like pig and since now their homeland is so densely populated they are illegally entering neighbouring country. And they dream of becoming like hong-kong LOL

Wake up BD, India is not your friend. Believers are only friends of believers.

Draining huge amount of money out of Bangladesh.:(
You see, Bangladesh wants to help out India by making contributions through tourism. However, the Indian ingrates will come out again to denounce these tourists as some hapless economic migrants to their white land.

@Nilgiri

Most of the Bangladeshi people are unaware about the reality of India. They think, india is like Bollywood films.
Are you saying that India is not exactly like it is shown in the Bombay films? I always wish to go and settle in India where people do not have to work and keep on singing and dancing in the streets.

@Nilgiri

Simple, myopic way of seeing this.

Don't quote me, troll.

If they don't care let them sink that's my message BDeshis think they are hot s..t cause of garment exports

I don't care about government of BD, they are self-destructive and isolationist. It is the BD people who are in my duas, in sha Allah, they will get a better government.

If they don't care let them sink that's my message BDeshis think they are hot s..t cause of garment exports

Garment exports are only a part of the BD growth story.

You aware that BD has started TV exports to Germany?

I am surprised to know that Bangladeshi are going to India for tourism Skipping Countries like Nepal and Bhutan .I like to see Bangladeshi coming for Pakistan as Tourists as Pakistan has to offer far better tourists destination from India .The Northern areas of Pakistan are like Heavens .Second thing , the food of Pakistan is unbeatable .Mark Weins and Trevor james recently visited Pakistan .Watch their videos .You would know real taste of Pakistani cuisine .
Yes, the northern Pakistani landscapes are really like Paradise. But, is also infested with the satanic and fanatic terrorists, so even the westerners now shun your country. Fix the issue and many from BD will certainly visit your Suwat, Maree and hundred other beautiful places.

I don’t know why Bangladeshi don’t go to Malaysia or even China to spend their money. The huge spending is obviously not appreciated that much by India.

Back
Top Bottom