What's new

One in every five tourists in India is a Bangladeshi

I believe stronger border policies has forced Bangladeshis to get more visa.

I just came from a vacation in Darjeeling, majority of tourists are Bangladeshis. Great to see we are earning a lot form it.

I do not need consultation not me .All i say is that meat has nothing to with healthy or Unhealthy .I see Indians on Youtube commenting on Pakistani food videos and spitting venom when they see Meat dishes .All is about respect .I respect Indian culture and food .You respect our culture and food .Do not bring healthy or Non healthy things in this matter .

Just ignore this troll. Report him when he makes false statements.

These fools literally die if we ignore them. Their whole existence is to get Pakistani attention.

He keeps going on about NE, but I think he’s a negroid from Gujarat. They usually take fake personas when they come here.

Last edited:
This is not just his problem but most of the Indians .Just go and check Pakistani videos .Indians are commenting about Pakistan so bad .

This is not just his problem but most of the Indians .Just go and check Pakistani videos .Indians are commenting about Pakistan so bad .

Most of their ilk vanished after their failed surgical strike in balakot. he will vanish too with time. Just ignore them.

The forum is so much better when it is only Pakistanis and supporters.

I do not need consultation not me .All i say is that meat has nothing to with healthy or Unhealthy .I see Indians on Youtube commenting on Pakistani food videos and spitting venom when they see Meat dishes .All is about respect .I respect Indian culture and food .You respect our culture and food .Do not bring healthy or Non healthy things in this matter .
It is not in my nature to show even an iota of disrespect to your cuisine or way of life, i can't speak for Indians in general but i personally don't have a beef with any of you Pakistanis. I don't need to view Pakistani food vlogs on YouTube to form an opinion, your food tastes great and i absolutely relish many of your dishes.

You came across a sensible guy, and my comment on your cuisine was purely from a scientific standpoint. I understand that an average layman has little idea about the nitty gritty of these things and explaining could be an arduous task. So let it be, just remember this comment when you or a family member make your next trip to a cardiologist. Peace.

He keeps going on about NE, but I think he’s a negroid from Gujarat. They usually take fake personas when they come here.
I don't remember ever having a conversation with you, for all we know you might be a Bangladeshi masquerading as a Pakistani.

The forum is so much better when it is only Pakistanis and supporters.
As opposed to holding meaningful discussions and informed debates with those having a contrarian point of view. As they say that ignorance is bliss.

It is not in my nature to show even an iota of disrespect to your cuisine or way of life, i can't speak for Indians in general but i personally don't have a beef with any of you Pakistanis. I don't need to view Pakistani food vlogs on YouTube to form an opinion, your food tastes great and i absolutely relish many of your dishes.

You came across a sensible guy, and my comment on your cuisine was purely from a scientific standpoint. I understand that an average layman has little idea about the nitty gritty of these things and explaining could be an arduous task. So let it be, just remember this comment when you or a family member make your next trip to a cardiologist. Peace.

I don't remember ever having a conversation with you, for all we know you might be a Bangladeshi masquerading as a Pakistani.

As opposed to holding meaningful discussions and informed debates with those having a contrarian point of view. As they say that ignorance is bliss.
Lollo! I had a medical checkup and you know all my reports are normal except cholesterol which is increasing as i started to drink Cow milk .Doctor advised me to leave drinking Cow milk as it contains high level of cholesterol .Go and check yours .

Lollo! I had a medical checkup and you know all my reports are normal except cholesterol which is increasing as i started to drink Cow milk .Doctor advised me to leave drinking Cow milk as it contains high level of cholesterol .Go and check yours .
Lol, whom are you kidding. Don't drink cow's or for that matter any kind of milk if that's what you think.. But for your information, a litre of full fat cow's milk contains less than half the amount cholesterol present in a SINGLE egg yolk. For comparison, a plate of beef curry has 4-5 times more cholesterol than a litre of milk. You would need to drink more than 5 litres of full fat milk for a considerable period of time to increase your cholesterol only from it. Enjoy your meat, all of us do but dont blame your rising cholesterol levels on cow's milk!!

Lol, whom are you kidding. Don't drink cow's or for that matter any kind of milk if that's what you think.. But for your information, a litre of full fat cow's milk contains less than half the amount cholesterol present in a SINGLE egg yolk. For comparison, a plate of beef curry has 4-5 times more cholesterol than a litre of milk. You would need to drink more than 5 litres of full fat milk for a considerable period of time to increase your cholesterol only from it. Enjoy your meat, all of us do but dont blame your rising cholesterol levels on cow's milk!!
LOLLO!I eat meat once or twice a week but you know i drink tea at least 3 cups a day and that matters a lot .I think you know better than a doctor .Excess of everything is bad .

Lol. How did this turn from a discussion on BD tourism to how healthy Pakistani food is?!
With rising disposable income in BD, Pakistan needs to market itself better in BD as there is a lot of money to be made from BD tourists. Also if BD people visit Pakistan and see the hospitality there they will have good feelings about the country.

We need to secure our border with Bangladesh by creating impregnable wall. These bengali people are threat to whole sub-continent, they reproduce like pig and since now their homeland is so densely populated they are illegally entering neighbouring country. And they dream of becoming like hong-kong LOL

We need to secure our border with Bangladesh by creating impregnable wall. These bengali people are threat to whole sub-continent, they reproduce like pig and since now their homeland is so densely populated they are illegally entering neighbouring country. And they dream of becoming like hong-kong LOL

:welcome:

How did this turn from a discussion on BD tourism to how healthy Pakistani food is?!
Things escalate rather quickly on PDF:agree:. Though food remains an inseperable cog in the wheel of tourism industry that churns out revenue at a rapid rate. Pakistan is in fact relying on a few social media vloggers to showcase and promote the same.

Food habits are deeply rooted into one's identity and sense of belonging to a community and it's not easy to convince someone that their age old practices are not in tune to modern scientific findings.

These bengali people are threat to whole sub-continent, they reproduce like pig and since now their homeland is so densely populated they are illegally entering neighbouring country.
:woot::crazy::cheesy::hitwall:

Lol. How did this turn from a discussion on BD tourism to how healthy Pakistani food is?!
With rising disposable income in BD, Pakistan needs to market itself better in BD as there is a lot of money to be made from BD tourists. Also if BD people visit Pakistan and see the hospitality there they will have good feelings about the country.
Things escalate rather quickly on PDF:agree:. Though food remains an inseperable cog in the wheel of tourism industry that churns out revenue at a rapid rate. Pakistan is in fact relying on a few social media vloggers to showcase and promote the same.

Food habits are deeply rooted into one's identity and sense of belonging to a community and it's not easy to convince someone that their age old practices are not in tune to modern scientific findings.

Lollo!Teaching us science while drinking cow mutter as a cure to diseases .Lol! Just check your own things which you are doing .Meat is a healthy food if taken in right quantity .

Indian scientific reseach on Cow mutter declares remedy for all the diseases like cancer ,tumor ,stomach etc ...Now close all the hospitals and drink Cow mutter.

Back
Top Bottom