What's new

One in every five tourists in India is a Bangladeshi

Not a problem with me, by and large there are no dietary restrictions in NE India. Cattle smuggling and illegal abbatoirs are of concern though.

Just for curiosity's sake, pork is our choice of meat in upper Assam. If we happen to visit your wonderful country someday would we be able to find it served in your restaurants? If not then STFU and learn to respect people's culture.
Pork is not eaten by the Christians in our country so you will not find it .Second thing , people can drink wine if they are willing .No terrorist will lynch him or her for drinking wine .

Pork is not eaten by the Christians in our country so you will not find it .Second thing , people can drink wine if they are willing .No terrorist will lynch him or her for drinking wine .
No one in my place lynches anyone for eating beef and these things are not much an issue, in fact most of the pork shops are located in one corner so that the minority sentiments are not offended. People here are more tolerant than you can imagine.

Because west is fed up of rapistan chinese pakistanis dont want to go india we have better places in our countries what left idiot banglais

Indians have many misconceptions about how Christians live in Pakistan. We are very close, most of my warmest childhood moments were spend with Christians.

I remember one Pak Xtian friend was asked by an Indian Hindu at Uni what he thought of Muslims and Pakistanis.

He said, “ we are Christian in our religion, but culturally we are Muslim.”

I thought it was a beautiful sentiment.

Most of their women wear hijab, guys sport beards, and both men/women wear crosses on their necks, but otherwise you can’t tell the difference culturally. We are the same.

No one in my place lynches anyone for eating beef and these things are not much an issue, in fact most of the pork shops are located in one corner so that the minority sentiments are not offended. People here are more tolerant than you can imagine.
Yes ,this shows how much tolerant you are :

This man was forced to eat pork meat after caught by terrorist in suspect of selling beef.While there are plenty of shops selling pork meat there but only he was targeted .

Yes ,this shows how much tolerant you are :

This man was forced to eat pork meat after caught by terrorist in suspect of selling beef.While there are plenty of shops selling pork meat there but only he was targeted .
Making him eat pork was wrong and the suspects are under arrest now, probably the first incident of the sort that i can recollect and has been condemned by one and all.

That doesn't take away the fact that though illegal cattle slaughter is prohibited, people shouldn't take law in their own hands. Btw, what would you have done if someone slaughtered a pig in your nearby market and sold pork meat for consumption.

Making him eat pork was wrong and the suspects are under arrest now, probably the first incident of the sort that i can recollect and has been condemned by one and all.

That doesn't take away the fact that though illegal cattle slaughter is prohibited, people shouldn't take law in their own hands. Btw, what would you have done if someone slaughtered a pig in your nearby market and sold pork meat for consumption.
First of all , my Country is Islamic not Secular .I do not mind if you change your Country to Hindutva state and let these thing happens but not fooling others as Secular state .If it was done near my house , I would not have reacted like this way forcing to eat Pork meat .What happens when somebody forces you to eat Cow meat in retaliation ????

An by the way , this is not the first case .It is happening all over India .Some are forced to drink Cow mata drink or other forced to eat Tatti of Cow mata .

If it was done near my house
Poor chap wouldn't be alive to tell the tale in your Islamic country.

My state Assam has been overrun by illegal aliens of BD origin, encroaching on our lands, living in ghettos without assimilation and indulging in anti social activities. There has been major demographic changes in most districts of Assam in the last 3 decades. People's patience have reached a tipping point. HAD WE NOT BEEN SECULAR AND TOLERANT, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENT ASSAM SO DON'T YOU LECTURE ME ON THAT. Hence you see state wide condemnation of the incident.

You guys can't even live harmoniously amongst your different sects, how you have treated your religious and linguistic minorities since independence is known to the whole world.

Poor chap wouldn't be alive to tell the tale in your Islamic country.

My state Assam has been overrun by illegal aliens of BD origin, encroaching on our lands, living in ghettos without assimilation and indulging in anti social activities. There has been major demographic changes in most districts of Assam in the last 3 decades. People's patience have reached a tipping point. HAD WE NOT BEEN SECULAR AND TOLERANT, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENT ASSAM SO DON'T YOU LECTURE ME ON THAT. Hence you see state wide condemnation of the incident.

You guys can't even live harmoniously amongst your different sects, how you have treated your religious and linguistic minorities since independence is known to the whole world.
Lollo! Many Hindus in Pakistan drink wine but tell me one case of a Hindu getting killed for drinking wine .But here are hundreds of cases of lynched by a Hindu terrorist for eating Cow meat .I do not have any problem if Hindus kill Muslims for eating Beef but officially declare India as Hindutva country .I will welcome your Decision .Second thing ,If Bangladeshi are intruding your Country then this is your blunder of your Security agencies .How can a Person cross a Border without being detected by a Soldiers in Mass migration .You have Thousands of troops on Pakistani side but where are your soldiers at Bangladeshi border???Why do not they stop those people ???

Lollo! Many Hindus in Pakistan drink wine but tell me one case of a Hindu getting killed for drinking wine .But here are hundreds of cases of lynched by a Hindu terrorist for eating Cow meat .I do not have any problem if Hindus kill Muslims for eating Beef but officially declare India as Hindutva country .I will welcome your Decision .Second thing ,If Bangladeshi are intruding your Country then this is your blunder of your Security agencies .How can a Person cross a Border without being detected by a Soldiers in Mass migration .You have Thousands of troops on Pakistani side but where are your soldiers at Bangladeshi border???Why do not they stop those people ???
Lmao, as if Pakistani muslims don't consume alcohol.

You may not have a problem with people getting lynched for eating beef in India but we do, we pride ourselves in providing a secular environment. Indian muslims are our brothers, few rotten apples cause them harm, it is our duty to put them to task. Your Pakistan have been constantly trying to divide a wedge between Hindus and Muslims and it has always been the Muslims to stand upto you. You will always fail because you don't understand the idea of INDIA, never did, else there wouldn't have been any Pakistan.

Revert back to me when your restaurants provide pork to those who enjoy it just to showcase your 'tolerance'. You will be suitably rewarded with more tourists!

As for the BD immigration, open up your school geography and history book, do your homework and then we shall talk.

Lmao, as if Pakistani muslims don't consume alcohol.

You may not have a problem with people getting lynched for eating beef in India but we do, we pride ourselves in providing a secular environment. Indian muslims are our brothers, few rotten apples cause them harm, it is our duty to put them to task. Your Pakistan have been constantly trying to divide a wedge between Hindus and Muslims and it has always been the Muslims to stand upto you. You will always fail because you don't understand the idea of INDIA, never did, else there wouldn't have been any Pakistan.

Revert back to me when your restaurants provide pork to those who enjoy it just to showcase your 'tolerance'. You will be suitably rewarded with more tourists!

As for the BD immigration, open up your school geography and history book, do your homework and then we shall talk.

Lol! We are dividing your Country .We do not need that as RSS is doing that .Why your anger is only for Muslims ??Why you do not kill people in Goa and North East for eating Beef ???I do not even care what people Eat .People in Pakistan even eat those Gutka supari which are killing people but nobody cares what they eat .Who will care about Pork ???As i already told you ,here in Pakistan ,there are many Wine shops available for Hindus and Christians to drink .We are far more secular than you in this matter .

I don’t know why Bangladeshi don’t go to Malaysia or even China to spend their money. The huge spending is obviously not appreciated that much by India.
Proximity! Bangladesh shares a land border with India vs flying/travel by sea/longer routes to visit China and Malaysia.

Why you do not kill people in Goa and North East for eating Beef ???
Lmao dolt, i am from the north east India, hence i said in an earlier post that we don't have any dietary restrictions in our place. That was an one off incident, you have a short attention span.

Drinking alcohol makes you secular?? And stop munching on gutkha, that causes oral cancer.

They come to see the lines upon lines of "the creature top of the food chain" taking food out at
and near the railway lines, on the beaches, on the corner of the roads. Human dung for fertilization of the land.

Back
Top Bottom