What's new

One in every five tourists in India is a Bangladeshi

Listen kid, tourists won't flock to your country just because Mark Weins found a plate of beef nihari and chapli kabab extremely palatable. People like you need to change your radical and mediaeval mindset, that has to come from within and no government initiative alone would be sufficient. Pakistan possess some of the most beautiful places on earth yet the number of people visiting them is abysmally low. Sleep on it!
lollo! Pakistan is already starting to get tourist .It will take some time but it has started .And change your terrorist mentality .Let the people eat whatever they want to eat .

Yes, the northern Pakistani landscapes are really like Paradise. But, is also infested with the satanic and fanatic terrorists, so even the westerners now shun your country. Fix the issue and many from BD will certainly visit your Suwat, Maree and hundred other beautiful places.

You are 10 years late. TTP was sent back to Afghanistan where their Indian handlers were dealt further blows by Taliban.

Poor Indian proxy war from Afghanistan is in tatters now. Being assaulted from both sides.

I don’t think Hasina will allow tourism to Pakistan to flourish, she will keep using 1971 to stop any people to people contact.

Probably we should look to Arab Gulf, Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan, Indo-Malay tourism to buff our economy from Muslim nations.

You are 10 years late. TTP was sent back to Afghanistan where their Indian handlers were dealt further blows by Taliban.

Poor Indian proxy war from Afghanistan is in tatters now. Being assaulted from both sides.

I don’t think Hasina will allow tourism to Pakistan to flourish, she will keep using 1971 to stop any people to people contact.

Probably we should look to Arab Gulf, Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan, Indo-Malay tourism to buff our economy from Muslim nations.

The TTP remnants are just rag tags thanks to operation Zarb e Azab they been sent not to Afghanistan but to their Final Destination (If you know what I mean),the Swat Valley is getting touristic again and the infrastructure like new motorways are being built in a way it's kinda needed and I could imagine on the next 15-20 years there will be new flourishing towns and suburbs built there as Isb/Rawalpindi are getting crowded we need tourists from all over and we have big market up our nose the PRC,plus East and South East Asian and in Central Asia the former USSR republic,Turkey,GCC you got a big market

Yes , I do not think as long as Hasina rules over Bangladesh , we are not gonna see any bangaldeshi tourists .We should concentrate attracting tourists from all over the world except India .

Yes , I do not think as long as Hasina rules over Bangladesh , we are not gonna see any bangaldeshi tourists .We should concentrate attracting tourists from all over the world except India .

As long as the swami league is in power I guess no

The TTP remnants are just rag tags thanks to operation Zarb e Azab they been sent not to Afghanistan but to their Final Destination (If you know what I mean),the Swat Valley is getting touristic again and the infrastructure like new motorways are being built in a way it's kinda needed and I could imagine on the next 15-20 years there will be new flourishing towns and suburbs built there as Isb/Rawalpindi are getting crowded we need tourists from all over and we have big market up our nose the PRC,plus East and South East Asian and in Central Asia the former USSR republic,Turkey,GCC you got a big market

I am shocked at the deliberate disinformation and propaganda of the BD state about Pakistan.

They know absolutely nothing about us or Kashmiris, and rely totally on Hindu extremists for their news and info.

I am shocked at the deliberate disinformation and propaganda of the BD state about Pakistan.

They know absolutely nothing about us or Kashmiris, and rely totally on Hindu extremists for their news and info.

Well let's be Frank our soft power sucks we need more English language outlets I mean with nationalistic leanings to counter Indian lies plus we need to invest more in soft power easy way is tourism but we need proper mindset and education to the masses on changes needed

Well let's be Frank our soft power sucks we need more English language outlets I mean with nationalistic leanings to counter Indian lies plus we need to invest more in soft power easy way is tourism but we need proper mindset and education to the masses on changes needed

Partially yes, but Qibla also is important. You will always pray namaz in the direction of your Qibla.

Partially yes, but Qibla also is important. You will always pray namaz in the direction of your Qibla.

Can you elaborate more on that

If you referring to securalrizing Pakistan then you are mistaken I am just saying we need to internationalize Pakistans image that's all and for that people must be well mannered and well known of the world around them

Can you elaborate more on that

If you referring to securalrizing Pakistan then you are mistaken I am just saying we need to internationalize Pakistans image that's all and for that people must be well mannered and well known of the world around them
referring to BD Qibla, which is India.

One factor in such a tourist inflow from Bangladesh might be that Bangladesh might not have enough tourist destinations to cater to all of its population and combine that with inadequate infrastructure for such a huge population, it leads to a tourist outflow

While the opposite is true for Pakistan as with recent infrastructure projects and numerous tourist destinations including those which haven't been properly explored result in huge tourist flow around the country.
That and with the rise in middle class of both country allows the people to spend money during vacations

They seems to come here for casual shopping and businesses.

Similar here when we get opportunity we go to China to buy stuff
We are issued borderpass to cross into China
Maybe India has better facilities than Bangladesh

Let the people eat whatever they want to eat .
Not a problem with me, by and large there are no dietary restrictions in NE India. Cattle smuggling and illegal abbatoirs are of concern though.

Just for curiosity's sake, pork is our choice of meat in upper Assam. If we happen to visit your wonderful country someday would we be able to find it served in your restaurants? If not then STFU and learn to respect people's culture.

Back
Top Bottom