What's new

One in every five tourists in India is a Bangladeshi

I think they are talking about Illegal bangaldeshi immigrants from Bangladesh .They want to throw them out of India because India is only For Hindus ,Sikhs ,Bhuddist and Parsi .No place for Muslims and Christians .

Illegal immigrant does not enter with valid visa and return after it.

India has made their biggest visa processing center in Dhaka and there is a reason for it.

Bangladesh has a booming middle class which likes to spend money for tourism, shopping and health care. Being neighboring country of Bangladesh India is getting the advantage.

But billions of dollar is going out of Bangladesh in this process.

Trade with India should be on barter basis. Take one, give one. They have created a lot of impediments so that our products can not reach their market. There was a huge uproar in west Bengal when Indian importers tried to import just a several million Taka worth of Zamdani Sari from BD few years ago. Sari makers there went into strike. Imagine that. But look at Bangladesh. everything is open for India. Legally and illegally India is exporting in Bangladesh at least 15 billion dollar worth of goods without importing even a billion dollar. This need to stop.

Things have now changed as regards exports to India.

Exports to India went up to 1 billion US dollars last year(50% increase from previous year) and have already hit 1 billion US dollars in first 9 months of this fiscal.

India and BD have very good relations economically now.

Illegal immigrant does not enter with valid visa and return after it.

India has made their biggest visa processing center in Dhaka and there is a reason for it.

Bangladesh has a booming middle class which likes to spend money for tourism, shopping and health care. Being neighboring country of Bangladesh India is getting the advantage.

But billions of dollar is going out of Bangladesh in this process.
I am surprised to know that Bangladeshi are going to India for tourism Skipping Countries like Nepal and Bhutan .I like to see Bangladeshi coming for Pakistan as Tourists as Pakistan has to offer far better tourists destination from India .The Northern areas of Pakistan are like Heavens .Second thing , the food of Pakistan is unbeatable .Mark Weins and Trevor james recently visited Pakistan .Watch their videos .You would know real taste of Pakistani cuisine .

I am surprised to know that Bangladeshi are going to India for tourism Skipping Countries like Nepal and Bhutan .I like to see Bangladeshi coming for Pakistan as Tourists as Pakistan has to offer far better tourists destination from India .The Northern areas of Pakistan are like Heavens .Second thing , the food of Pakistan is unbeatable .Mark Weins and Trevor james recently visited Pakistan .Watch their videos .You would know real taste of Pakistani cuisine .

India is closer and the culture in terms of clothing is far more similar.
At this stage most BD tourists cannot afford to travel much further than India but this will change over time.
I saw Mark Weins videos on Pakistan and they were amazing.

India is closer and the culture in terms of clothing is far more similar.
At this stage most BD tourists cannot afford to travel much further than India but this will change over time.
I saw Mark Weins videos on Pakistan and they were amazing.
Yes , since India is a neighboring country, it is more easier to go there comparing with Pakistan or any other country .

There are no tourism promotion from Pakistan and usually it is considered unsafe. Pakistan needs to promote its tourist destinations then it will start to attract more tourist.

700k Bangladeshi travel to Thailand which is more expensive than Pakistan. If Pakistan can ensure security Pakistan can easily attract 10k to 200k tourist a year from Bangladesh.

Indian Kashmir attracted 5500 Bangladeshi tourist in 2017.

www.thedailystar.net/business/tourism/bangladesh-3rd-tourist-spot-sending-country-india-jummu-kashmir-paradise-on-earth-1516696%3famp

I hear Karachi and Lahore are expensive meaning restaurant quality is not great compared to prices charged.

No Bangladeshi I know will turn away a plate of Paya or Nehari (with Rumali Roti of course). Cholesterol be damned! :-)

So what is the Pakistani tourist industry doing to attract Bangladeshi tourists? I am sure if they offer direct flights to Hunza Valley, Murree from Dhaka and if there are reasonably priced accommodations, there will be plenty of takers.

There are no tourism promotion from Pakistan and usually it is considered unsafe. Pakistan needs to promote its tourist destinations then it will start to attract more tourist.

700k Bangladeshi travel to Thailand which is more expensive than Pakistan. If Pakistan can ensure security Pakistan can easily attract 10k to 200k tourist a year from Bangladesh.

Indian Kashmir attracted 5500 Bangladeshi tourist in 2017.

www.thedailystar.net/business/tourism/bangladesh-3rd-tourist-spot-sending-country-india-jummu-kashmir-paradise-on-earth-1516696%3famp
Tourism is starting in Pakistan .Pakistan is taking measures to revive tourism in Pakistan .Pakistan has issued visa on Arrival for 175 countries .I do not know about Bangladesh weather they are included or not .Second thing about the security ,the security Situation is far better from previous days .Pakistan should engage Bangladesh for tourism and Bangladeshi people should chose Pakistan instead of other countries .

Tourism is starting in Pakistan .Pakistan is taking measures to revive tourism in Pakistan .Pakistan has issued visa on Arrival for 175 countries .I do not know about Bangladesh weather they are included or not .Second thing about the security ,the security Situation is far better from previous days .Pakistan should engage Bangladesh for tourism and Bangladeshi people should chose Pakistan instead of other countries .

Yes, Pakistan is a wonderful country with friendly people, excellent food and stunning scenery.
As BD economy is in a very fast growth phase now more and more people will be able to travel further and further for tourism.
Pakistan needs to heavily promote itself in BD - Imran Khan is respected in BD and any promotion that has his backing will not be hindered by BD government.

the food of Pakistan is unbeatable
Nope, the food you eat is virtually a recipe for angina pectoris served on a plate, besides being one dimensional. Indian or for that matter Bangladeshi cuisine has a lot more variety and is much healthier. There is no concept of a Pakistani 'thali' or a full 3 course meal in Pakistan unlike our Assamese or Bengali cuisine.

Welcome !!
Just go to the regular tourist spots, and you will have fun.
Anyone who is friendly will generally have a good time in most of India.

Tourists from any country, especially with fat pockets are always welcome.

You want tourists in your country, no problem, but to say your country is better than India is just exhibit your insecurity and inferiority complex.
Mark Weins, Gordon Ramsay ,Trevor james and many food bloggers have visited INDIA too, that doesnot change anything for anyone. What so special about them ? You need exclusive validations from goras ?

Bangladesh is mentally enslaved by India, so is certain quarters of Pakistan, thanks to bollywood.

Nope, the food you eat is virtually a recipe for angina pectoris served on a plate, besides being one dimensional. Indian or for that matter Bangladeshi cuisine has a lot more variety and is much healthier. There is no concept of a Pakistani 'thali' or a full 3 course meal in Pakistan unlike our Assamese or Bengali cuisine.

Pakistan is a meat paradise and in that sense it is unbeatable .India has a lot of variety of food due to diversity .I never meant to say that Indian food is bad .Pakistani cuisine is mostly based on meat so that makes it special .

Tourists from any country, especially with fat pockets are always welcome.

You want tourists in your country, no problem, but to say your country is better than India is just exhibit your insecurity and inferiority complex.
Mark Weins, Gordon Ramsay ,Trevor james and many food bloggers have visited INDIA too, that doesnot change anything for anyone. What so special about them ? You need exclusive validations from goras ?

Yes, Pakistan is a wonderful country with friendly people, excellent food and stunning scenery.
As BD economy is in a very fast growth phase now more and more people will be able to travel further and further for tourism.
Pakistan needs to heavily promote itself in BD - Imran Khan is respected in BD and any promotion that has his backing will not be hindered by BD government.

Imran Khan is working very hard on tourism revival in Pakistan and i am sure that Pakistan will starts to get tourist from all over the world as the perception of Pakistan changing .

Draining huge amount of money out of Bangladesh.:(

Like the coward you are, you edited your comment already lol.

Really, if you want to stop so many Bangladeshis fleeing your open sewer swamp (with far far far worse sanitation as seen in youtube, even on the steps of its main international airport) to spend their hard earned money, you should volunteer the time you spend here spewing your garbage to help your countrymen out there.

In the end Bangladeshi people dont care what a stupid ugly hypocrite like here spews to try feel good about the new groupthink BAL brainwashed image of BD....they care about getting stuff done in reality...they live in the real world after all. They see where the better country is for something and they go there for that.

If you want to change the reality of Bangladesh, YOU can start being that change first....rather than bitching at the people having to live with the current reality....no matter what your kitchen cook PM claims about this and that.

But nope you rather post your long complaining posts here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....hours each week that you could be running a free clinic (aren't you a doctor that you claim you are?) to help some poor sods so they dont need to go to India. It speaks to your nature in reality too....one worse than the worst loser.

Most of the Bangladeshi people are unaware about the reality of India. They think, india is like Bollywood films.

Now explain the return visit rate lol. Stupid cluck. Love how reality slaps you in the face so badly. Do you cry each time you see a Bajaj zoom by, thinking how that traitor spent that money on that instead of a BAL mandated walton runner (thats 90% made in china, 10% final assembled stronk in BD) lol.

As much you cried reading that 200 page long BD brothel thread? So sad the nature of your lot came out and everyone basically agreed?

A hopeless and worthless people. Its fun seeing your crying in the 1971 threads....for basic "pay attention to me waaaah" complex (again driven by what you lack in reality yet again). Keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom