What's new

OMG!! ultra hot : iran to build A-A missiles with 300km range

I don't believe their will be an attack by U.S. on Iran for political reasons. However, I do believe U.S. can defeat Iran perhaps not as easily as Iraq but swiftly. Granted, Iran has made major improvements in their military capabilities but most are for propaganda purposes. @sultan, the only deterrent (militarily) which I can see from Iran side is its capability to move the war to other area like Israel and its long range missiles threatening the region, however inaccurate or outdated they might be. On an invasion scenario, Iran will have no chance in withstanding the attacks made by U.S.
There was no miscalculation in invading Iraq from both militarily and financially point of view, the same as Kuwait. Both countries our paying their debts by their cash reserves, oil or other ways.
@RAPTOR As for people holding the invasion, well I doubt that very much as well and the reason is the tribal factor. During Iran Iraq war, the Iranian side Kurds were fighting the government as well, so there was no unity there. Now, the Kurd potential is still there and taking into account the undermining of the Iran government towards the Sunnis in the country. KSA is pumping funds into the southeastern province of Sistan & Baluchestan; hence, an increase in the population of Sunnis in that region by 35%, prompting the government to counteract the problem by promoting child birth within the Shiat. The threat of ISIS, as it lays dormant in Iran while they target the unhappy, mistreated, under privileged Sunni population due to the incorrect views of the regime. Instead of viewing the Sunnis, Armenian, Jews, Zoroastrians, etc. as Iranians and providing them with the same; however, little and minimal rights, they look at them as potential minority threats, which in the long run will become a problem for the government. It is only recent that the local police in S&B province began hiring some 500-600 Sunni men.
Politically, a stable but contained Iran serves U.S. interests quite well for the time being and the new threat of ISIS may be an issue that will closer the relations between Iran and U.S. After all, undoubtedly Iran if not the only but the best natural friend the U.S. has in the region!! But they only want Iran to behave the way U.S. likes it.

@AShkan
can you please explain for me how they can defeat Iran ? I think without nukes it's impossible . remember this is war and not hollywood movie you need airport for plane then just don't say by plane because there is no airport for your planes by thanks to missiles ,with witch strategy &weapons US can defeat Iran ?
don't tell me your tomcats is 50 years old it is working and can shot 300 km A-A missile and had upgraded AESA radar and can detect F22 .

At what range can they detect F-22´s?
5 mili-meters

@AShkan
can you please explain for me how they can defeat Iran ? I think without nukes it's impossible . remember this is war and not hollywood movie you need airport for plane then just don't say by plane because there is no airport for your planes by thanks to missiles ,with witch strategy &weapons US can defeat Iran ?
don't tell me your tomcats is 50 years old it is working and can shot 300 km A-A missile and had upgraded AESA radar and can detect F22 .
LOLOLOL
@Abii

he gave me his turban to put at front of plane and avoid damage
:lol: Thanks for having the capacity of hearing sarcasm about mullahs. ;)
why your new tank has side mirrors
did not get it. which tank? US tanks(Abrams?) or Azeri tanks(T-90?)?

:lol: Thanks for having the capacity of hearing sarcasm about mullahs. ;)

did not get it. which tank? US tanks(Abrams?) or Azeri tanks(T-90?)?
He is talking about Altay :D
he gave me his turban to put at front of plane and avoid damage
why your new tank has side mirrors
And what is wrong with side mirrors?
Its not weakening the armor or anything so i dont understand u.

He is talking about Altay :D

And what is wrong with side mirrors?
Its not weakening the armor or anything so i dont understand u.

some fun nothing else

5 mili-meters

LOLOLOL
@Abii
lol It took me a few tries to understand what he said, but the way he said it was really funny.

Giger you need to post more in Iranian Chill thread to shut some of these hezbollahi fuckers up.

@AShkan

How old are you Giger? :-)

First off, of course it is war and not Hollywood and for that very reason the U.S. is much more experienced in combat than Iran fighting in different theaters! From Eastern Europe to Middle East in the past few decades U.S. has engaged quite a few countries in form of coalitions.
That is correct, you need airport and bases for U.S. planes to take off from like U.A.E., KSA, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman, Turkmenistan, well maybe a bit shaky about Turkey and last but not least aircraft carriers. For the same reason your telling me don't just say by planes, please don't say by missiles Iran can destroy these P.O.T.s!!! Regarding which weapons they will use, well I don't know where to start and will leave it up to you to check U.S.'s TESTED arsenal!!!
Do you know what the AESA radar even does?!! The main unique feature of this type of radar is to serve both as Air to Air and Air to Ground simultaneously as well as its rapid detection and processing of a target. Granted it is a high tech system but even that radar has its limit of about 220KM, yet again you are talking about a 300KM AAM!!! And yes, AESA may be able to identify a stealth fighter, but at what range and angle? Anyway, may I ask from where the IRIAF came about this radar? From the grocery on the corner or a home made version of it? And trust me, the 50 year old Tomcat still has quite a punch to it as an interceptor. In 35 years Iran is yet to come out with a local made car or airplane which uses a much lower technology than the modern avionics!! Even the Russians are using French avionics in their planes!!!
As for the detection range of 150KM for a F-22, I think you miss the point of a stealth fighter!!!! The RCS emanating from the F-22 or any other stealth fighter is and should be the most min. in head on and from underneath. So how you come up with a 150KM detection range because of an AESA radar is beyond me my friend!! AWG-9, which is the radar still being used by the Iranian Tomcats and no replacement has been made with an AESA radar, can detect an RCS of 5sqm from about 150-160KM which is still impressive even to this date not taking into account stealth fighters.
In short, what takes years for U.S., Russia, France, etc. to develop a fighter, missile, radar, . . . for Iran takes one or two years to produce after it is unveiled by the mentioned countries!!!! Now how is it that Iran is yet to become a superpower, it's beyond me with all this advanced technology and weaponry!!
The current strategy and perhaps mentality is very similar to the human waves used during Iran-Iraq war killing off the volunteers needlessly. Fire a bunch of missiles in the hopes of getting several through!!! And as I said before, having the capability of creating multiple theaters is quite a deterrent until now. Having said all the above, is Iran able to achieve these new heights of technology? In my opinion the answer is yes but the problem is the ideological system governing the country and its politics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom