What's new

OIC flays ‘terror backer, sectarian Iran’

If I were Saudi, I would have said so. I'm Jordanian who have been living in Riyadh for 2.5 years. however, my attitude had been the same long before I moved to Saudi Arabia, although I believe it had been more radical. Nevertheless, my attitude toward Iranian regime is based on principles as a human being, Muslim, and Arab. I'll never forget what this sleazy regime have done in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. Maybe you're stumped at the fact that I'm anti-Iran and Jordanian, but believe me, I'm soft regarding Iran compared to most Jordanians. I defend Saudi Arabia because it represents me as a Muslim and Arab, I consider it my home country, and it's people as mine.

At least you guys care for us. for Iranians on street, Jordan is the least important country in ME and Africa. You may hear people say the names of Qatar, Bahrain, Tunisia, Morocco, Tanzania, but barely Jordan. It's odd, but this hate is a one-way relationship, not that we love you, but we simply don't care.

And by saying that you are too soft compared to your people, you are just admitting what kind of people we are fighting killing in Syria, given the fact that, you, as their 'softer' one think all Shias should be killed, which justifies our presence perfectly. This menace should and will be contained. ;)

At least you guys care for us. for Iranians on street, Jordan is the least important country in ME and Africa. You may hear people say the names of Qatar, Bahrain, Tunisia, Morocco, Tanzania, but barely Jordan. It's odd, but this hate is a one-way relationship, not that we love you, but we simply don't care.

And by saying that you are too soft compared to your people, you are just admitting what kind of people we are fighting killing in Syria, which justifies our presence perfectly. This menace should and will be contained.
Our issue is not that you care or not about Jordan, That's non of our business. We're talking about Iranian isolation in the region and Islamic world.

OIC is a laughing stock. instead of mediating .. even that forum has become a party.

Very sad to see Muslims against Muslims. Muslims are the ultimate losers in this sectarian bipolarism. Who is taking the advantage of this internal quarrels amongst Muslims?
Everyone knows it but still follow this unhealthy and stupid trail. Very unfortunate for ummah

Saudia, instead of playing a leadership role in Muslim countries, has chosen to play dirty. Very sad development which leads Muslims to disaster

bullshit.jpg

OIC is a laughing stock. instead of mediating .. even that forum has become a party.
It's funny. It's like you're saying you want the OIC to lie or not say the truth about a specific incident. Iranians violated international law and burned down the Saudi embassy when it was the Job of the Iranian government to protect that embassy. Just like, for example, when a country condemn the Israeli government for Human rights violations. It doesn't mean that they instantly became believers of the holy Palestinian cause. There's a different between taking sides and just stating the truth, a truth that may strengthen the position of one party over another. It's not the job of the OIC or any country to lie or withhold truth for the sake of striking an illusion of balance or peace that is built on lies and deceit. It is simply not their place. In my opinion it's the opposite of that, if the OIC had NOT condemed Iran for that incident then automatically they would be siding with Iran, since the Iranians' actions go against the laws and constitutions of each individual country comprising the OIC.

OIC is a joke, just like Salman's islamic military alliance .
Egyptians have been saying OIC is a joke since forever. You guys never wanted the OIC, since its founder was against Abdulnasser's so called "Arabism" crutch.

Faisal was against your dear leader naser, the OIC was an answer to the shifty Arab league.

Even today, your sisi tried to make an Arab force under him, but Saudi Arabia shunned your president and his suggested Arab force. Not only that, Saudi Arabia created the Islamic alliance with the rest of the Arab countries, including yours, who submitted to the will of Saudi Arabia.

You people still think it's 1900, where Egypt had a weight in the region. Wake up! No country will ever lead ANYTHING when it's still begging for money to feed its own people!
The delusion!

OIC doing its usual OIC-things.

:lol:

Iran support terrorism? Is saudi getting desperate?

Sorry to say this;while normally we don't pick sides, OIC is just a useless tea-and-snacks conference with nothing worthwhile to offer to the world.

Sensible countries like Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, Russia, Kazakhstan and Nigeria should withdraw their memberships.

All OIC can do is cringe and croon for favours.

Last edited:
I'm not religious person so...but I don't see what's 'Islamic' about this organization? The majority of Muslims don't have any regard for their religion anymore. Sunni's, Shia's etc...they all refuse to implement Islam. Only thing they care about is using religion as a tool to open pathways for influence and to intimidate population from ideological revolution which will mean an end to all theocratic/dictatorial/religious regimes in the Muslim world. According to Islam, this makes Muslim leaders hypocritical heretics(not joking).

Actually I would even go as far to say the only people following Islam are Al Qaeda/ISIS(I'm agnostic). Al Qaeda/ISIS sincerely believe in the religion therefore they're in an armed struggle to try to implement Islam, Islamic Law and an Islamic state in the region. So according to Islam, majority of Muslims are heretics/infidels since they don't actually believe in religion and don't implement it like ISIS/AQ want to. But they're too stupid to realize that.

Nope, man, dont be fooled. Islamic Shariah is just a name. The essence is Justice. Here, in Indonesia, Aceh province has implemented Shariah, and Central Government has provided huge money as well every year for them. Do you know what is the outcome...? There are many corruption in that "Islamic Government" even so corrupt that make about 100 Aceh people take arm and do guerilla war once again.

They stop their rebellion after Indonesia Central Government promises them to send our respected Anti Corruption Body officers to guard their "local Islamic government." It should be noted here that "the respected Anti Corruption Body (Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi/KPK) is not formed within "so called Islamic state"

You can see this body achievement on my thread.

Talking about Religion practice implementation:

gsi-ch2-3.png

gsi-ch2-5.png

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the-worlds-muslims-unity-and-diversity-2-religious-commitment/

You live in USA and you dont know what is happening in Indonesia and other Muslim majority nation.

In here, many white collar workers are flocking the nearest mosque in Dzuhur pray.

I am not against Islamic Shariah implementation though, but I doubt any organisation like ISIS or AQ will be able to implement it since they even dont implement Shariah Islam during the war (War of Conduct based on Shariah Islam).

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom