What's new

Iran calls a closer ties with Saudi Arabia

dude , that was a rare incident :)

u better stop blushing :D the most important thing is that we have no internal terrorism but we are being targeted by wacko terrorist takfiri and wahabbiz from other countries thats right :)

It wasn't a rare incident. Either you pretend that nothing has been going on since the birth of the " Islamic " or you know nothing. You have been having problems dealing with militants internally for more than 30 years.

Would you like us to talk about the 20k Khomini killed supposed to be terrorists?

Would you like us to talk about the clashes that took place in the 80s and continuing?

Would you like us to talk about the attacks orchestrated by the MMK?

Would you like us to talk about the attacks led by Al-Qaida prior to the agreements you made with them? - No further attacks on Iran for money and shelter -

Would you like us to talk about the militants who carried a massive attack against the civilians in Mashad?

All of these attacks except Al-Qaida's was led by your brother Shias. To us, you never have been a problem to be dealt with, we do everything against you in public such as supporting Saddam, the Taliban, the Hajj incidents, taking your jets down, invading Bahrain, and so on. It would be an insult to our FP we carried a thing in private.

our standards : anyone who beheads people , leaves its shitty retard country to take guns up against the civilians of another country or the one who blows himself up in the name of allah or the one who chants allah-o-akbar while killing and beheading others

I'm sorry but the statement you made is incomplete. What kind of a standard would you apply for these type of people? As far as history is concerned the first suicide bomber in modern history was an Iranian. The. Iranians have been traveling to wage terror here and the in the name of their Gov't, storming an embassy while shouting Ya Hussin.

your standars : anyone who is not a wahhabbi dumb *** terrorist

With us it won't matter. If you try to put a toe out of line, we will always make you bleed, wide in the open.

dude , that was a rare incident :)

u better stop blushing :D the most important thing is that we have no internal terrorism but we are being targeted by wacko terrorist takfiri and wahabbiz from other countries thats right :)

our standards : anyone who beheads people , leaves its shitty retard country to take guns up against the civilians of another country or the one who blows himself up in the name of allah or the one who chants allah-o-akbar while killing and beheading others

your standars : anyone who is not a wahhabbi dumb *** terrorist

good point u made :lol:

Innappropriate comparison, China don't use Al Qaeda to attack India

China doesn't protect Israhell, China is not a wahabit kingdom, China doesn't destroy their holy places to please JEW NATO

China doesn't have USA bases, China invent their weapons...

Iranian logic at its best.

KSA , Iran are China and India of ME . Come together and you guys will rule M.E. , fight and you guys will see never ending bloodshed in M.E. ( In India and China's case its more of feather puffing :P)

Homeboy give peace a chance and many Iranians are tired of mullahs themselves . Ask abii or sunenas or many others .

We extend our hands to all friends and partners my man.

I don't know if it will b true or not but this is somehow to ease the situation in the middle east.

It happened with US and USSR, one of them fell and got alog with each other.

It wil be great if they get along so KSA and Iran can calm the middle east, hunt down terrorist and topple the Qatari regime.

Let’s be honest about it, we don't trust or like each other as people or as governments. Never have, and apparently never will. Everybody should just get used to it. I think Persians and us are like water and oil, can not mix. With the Mullahs or without them, there will always be problems and sever suspicion. If the Iranian regime’s regional meddling is discontinued, I think the appropriate relation should be limited to very formal diplomatic representation from both sides and religious visits. Everything else is better be restricted or completely not permitted (including mutual trade).

The world is better off without Saudi Arabia and Iran barring Makkah and Medina. Their inability to resolve the on-going crises due to their pettiness. They are worst things happened to the entire Muslim world.

Saudi does not use Al-qaeda to attack Iran .
I've stopped reading from this line

The world is better off without Saudi Arabia and Iran barring Makkah and Medina. Their inability to resolve the on-going crises due to their pettiness. They are worst things happened to the entire Muslim world.
The world needs the genius of Iran
KSA wahabism is very annoying and isn't needed at all

I'm not being a happy for a sec. All I know is that the Mullahs are genetical liars, we won't trust them even if they swore in the name of the basement dude :lol:
So we agree that it's a fight to death
As for Lebanon's aid, I think that matter is way beyond your comprehension. So shout and lash yourself as much as your body can take. Let's see what you are going to do about it.
Lebanon refused it because KSA paid 3 billions dollars so the lebanese gov doesn't publish a testimony of a high Al Qaeda leader jailed in Lebanon

But now that he's dead of illness, the 3 billions are not needed anymore

You're right that Lebanon is corrupted by KSA and divided between Hezbollah heroes and Hariri camp

Last edited:
Iran doesn't need relations with terrorists who don't allow the shia to pray

Lebanon refused it because KSA paid 3 billions dollars so the lebanese gov doesn't publish a testimony of a high Al Qaeda leader jailed in Lebanon

You're right that Lebanon is corrupted by KSA and divided between Hezbollah heroes and Hariri camp

mashallah your grammar vocabulary have been improved :enjoy:

Persian Ego :lol: .. But based on how the world sees it, Iran has been nothing but a source of disturbance of all time. Known for their crooked and rouge nature.

Maybe the world needs Iranians to lash themselves :rofl:

To you, yes. You have been bleeding to death for more than quarter century, and continuing. I kind of feel sorry for the Iranians for what they had gone through in the past.

You're the fourth Iranian I caught lying in action :lol: here are some controversies in your claim:

1- The Gov't of Lebanon didn't reject the aid as of right now, which means you're lying.

2- Al-Majed was pronounced dead a few hours. Moreover, he was the third man wanted in KSA, which means your
" statement " theory contradicts the reality on the ground.

The aid is coming to its way, the French held talks with the Lebanese on what equipments they're gonna need.

Heroes? Yeah, destroying Hezbollah's stronghold by the IDF is something they should be proud of much. Not to mention the way they are being looked upon by the people of the ME, and beyond.

Iran doesn't need relations with terrorists who don't allow the shia to pray

Then stop begging us for having good relations. :rofl:

In a one on one war Iran would defeat Saudi Arabia very easily. but since the saud have American military and Israel backing them up they feel free to run their mouths.

Obama about the recent turn of events:
the goal is to create a “geopolitical equilibrium” between Sunni Gulf states and Iran in which there’s competition, perhaps suspicion, but not an active or proxy warfare.

This means, no more inviting 700,000 Americans to protect Mecca and Medina.

Iran is شیطان بزرگ that killed people in Syria, Al-ahwaz and many Muslims countries every day,
so we don't need improve ties with Iran ( شیطان بزرگ )

You're the fourth Iranian I caught lying in action :lol: here are some controversies in your claim:

1- The Gov't of Lebanon didn't reject the aid as of right now, which means you're lying.

2- Al-Majed was pronounced dead a few hours. Moreover, he was the third man wanted in KSA, which means your
" statement " theory contradicts the reality on the ground.

The aid is coming to its way, the French held talks with the Lebanese on what equipments they're gonna need.
What's you're taliking about again?
The aid is cut

How you will now explain that it's cut after Majeed's death and not before as you say?

It must be an iranian plot i bet.

Back
Top Bottom