What's new

Iran calls a closer ties with Saudi Arabia

What's you're taliking about again?
The aid is cut

No aid has been suspended. In case you didn't notice, the current Gov't in power doesn't have any affiliation with your dear friends.

And that's why your buddies are marching on the streets:

And guess what? There is nothing much you can do about it. :omghaha:

But then again, you like the rest of your fellow countrymen are far from being delusional.

How you will now explain that it's cut after Majeed's death and not before as you say?

His name is Majid Al-Majid not Majeed. Majeed is a completely different name.

And again, just for the sake of the argument that you'd understand, no aid is being suspended.

It must be an iranian plot i bet

You think so? Hmm, Iran has a history of not giving a damn about its diplomats, military personnel, and undoubtedly its civilians.

What's you're taliking about again?
The aid is cut

How you will now explain that it's cut after Majeed's death and not before as you say?

It must be an iranian plot i bet.

No aid has been suspended. In case you didn't notice, the current Gov't in power doesn't have any affiliation with your dear friends.
It is suspended, don't try to fool people please

I can't post link, but you can google this: L’armée libanaise renonce aux 3 milliards d’armement français

A voltairenet link (very professionnal)

Well good. Theres no reason formIran to have problems with saudis or the israelis.

Anything outside of Irans borders should not be our issue as long as it doesnt involve us directly.

Back
Top Bottom